Week 13

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]'06 CFB Record ATS: 28-8 (78%)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2-0 last week. Let's keep it movin'.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

BC/Miami U38 (-115)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]More to come...........[/FONT]

I have a hard time seeing more than 24 points scored in this one. Miami D should hopefully be on their game, BC not the best outside of Boston, and Miami O is, well, the Miami O. I went ahead and played on Miami, so if they manage a win or to keep it close, you definitely win this one. Good luck Killa!

gl killa.

you burning your ears out listening to kingdom come? I have yet to hear it, but heard good things.

HUNTDOG- Love it. Some really good shit on there. And he finally throws some jabs at Cam, on a track called "Dig a Hole"

Killa said:
HUNTDOG- Love it. Some really good shit on there. And he finally throws some jabs at Cam, on a track called "Dig a Hole"

CD is okay Killa but you are solid on your picks!

GL

Good shit bro...haven't heard it yet either...gonna hit that after the Holiday

Keep up the STELLAR season

I hear you feed Ivy ALL YOUR PICKS ;)

B.A.R....all you need this holiday season is..

B000JVSZIY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V35049390_.jpg

Captain Slap - How is NAS's new CD? Always been a fan...

Listening to some Living Legends right now. They were underground West Coast a few years ago, but they've hit mainstream recently. :smiley_acbe:

Aztec4Life said:
Captain Slap - How is NAS's new CD? Always been a fan...

Listening to some Living Legends right now. They were underground West Coast a few years ago, but they've hit mainstream recently. :smiley_acbe:

the NaS album ain't out yet...but damn I can hardly wait for it to drop :drinking:

Really tough break there at the end of the half, I think that might be it for us in terms of this one as these teams will come out firing a bit this half. Terrible turn around, this game should have a total of 10 points right now. :hairout:

Killa, Props for last night Under call

I couldn't pick a side here and this is the way I leaned...Will be on this as well!

UNDER 44!

GL

Back