Week 13

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Everyone, spent the last day looking over the entire schedule (Thr - Sat) deciding which games I definitely will not be playing. I've got that narrowed down to a total of 20 games to cap. I have several strong leans that I'm hoping to get a better # on (GA and VT in particular). I have not locked anything in yet but will be as the day goes on. If you feel stronlgy about a game let me know and why as it is appreciated (tailed Vegas 2 weeks ago and G-Man last week on a game that turned out 2 winners for me). I've been on a roll here lately (knock on wood) and this has been my standard process all year.

Locked:

Troy -11x 100
Troy -5 (2H) 100
USC -3 100
USC +X (2H) 100
UNDER 63x Central Mishitgan/Akron 110
Arkansas +13X 100
Texas -5 110
Boise State +1X 110
OVER 37X (2H) Boise State/Hawaii 115
*Virginia Tech -3 200
UNDER 23 (2H) Miami/Boston College 115
Tulsa -14 110/100
*West Virginia -19X 200
West Virginia -8 (2H) 100
*Georgia -3X 200

Peace and GL to all!

Oh yeah, Happy Turkey Day too!

:tiphat:

Last edited:
added...Troy 2H play to the card. Everyone is going to say that Troy is up only because of the special team plays but in fact this game is just showing how much better of a team Troy is....remember, MTSU only scored 7!

Thanks Aztec, what appeared to be 2 easy plays turned out to be. Looking at continuing the streak this weekend, been on a roll for about the last 5 weeks now ($500+). I'll be looking over your card.

Just gave your leans a look-over bro. I'm already on Georgia, Boise St, USC, and Kansas. So, needless to say...I like what I see thus far.

:smiley_acbe:

On SC 2nd H parlayed to the Under for 1/2 unit.. hit em for 1st H and whole game.. lets get the $ bro

Vegas, Hunt - thanks fellas. Going to be selective today, only a few plays as the day rolls on. I do have a really good feeling about the rest of the weekend, including Sunday. One day at a time, first up, left over turkey and C MI/Akron....back in a little.

added...UNDER C MI/AKR to the card. Initial lean was to C MI but with all the backers the line is going no where and even back a 1/2 point in some spots...scared me off. UNDERS in MAC games are not my favorite plays but I thought this number should have been closer to 59 or 60 so I'm getting a free field goal with the number (63x). Add in the the 1st game in cold weather (high of 36 and some wind) and I see alot of running and a total that hits in the low to mid 50's rather than the 60's. Now, let's see how fucked up my observation is in about 4x hours from now!

GL boys and girls:)

I played UCONN at 17.5. I think their D can get some stops and WV's D isn't lights out so UCONN should be able to score some.

added...Arkansas play to the card.

cubsker - yeah, it's a tough one to cap, both teams have been black and white this year, don't sleep on WVU's defense...most likely staying away...GL with your play!

Well, yesterday could not have ended worse for me as TX shit the bed, Boise was just a bad play and got boned on the 2H total play! Enough crying and on to a better day...

added...Virginia Tech double play to the card.

should have made the "double bet" more often (3-0)!

another profitable Saturday (4-2 on the day with 3 of the 4 being double bets).

Back