Vandy 1H
A&M 1H ???????

I'm on the Irish as well.

I also lean SMU and Kansas.

Last edited:
thanks boys, all the best ................ :shake:

added smaller

Air Force -1'

Aztecs have won 9 straight here in series - and tough to beat at home - but line should be at least 3 (SP+ is AF -6). I had AF as a possible NY6 team earlier in the year, I think they finish out the year strong, after a nasty mid season slide.

n slide.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours BA. Holidays bringing on the Bowl Season! Best of luck this weekend. I’m with you on Tulane+2 & ML. The green wave guys have been great. Fun to watch. Thx

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours BA. Holidays bringing on the Bowl Season! Best of luck this weekend. I’m with you on Tulane+2 & ML. The green wave guys have been great. Fun to watch. Thx
I just know that you went to atremendo tournament WOW! even I did well on my pics yesterday, knowing the wolfeman ,was "present"! keep me in the "antiques loop" , because you are a very qualified "technician, thank you and "keep dancing, keep moving:"!! my friend!

added

Iowa St +10
SMU -4
BYU -6
S Miss -2' smaller
UTEP +17' smaller

* some juiced slightly - MB / BO / Heritage

leans

Utah St
Clemson at <14
Penn St
Cal 1H
Ohio St at 7
Mizzou +4 / ML?
Vandy 1H

You guys that follow line movement - recall this weekend is one in which recreational $ is so huge > chumps move lines ...........:cool:
.$ when in doubt - respect EARLY movement - fade LATE

Something I forgot about ......
$$$ as always, it's best to LOOK AHEAD a bit - some star players are PLAYING IN THE LAST COLLEGE DAME this week. What does this mean?
If betting against them, you might wanna think twice - or play ON their team (maybe). It's a bowl angle you always wanna keep in mind -.
>> LY, as usual Eastern Michigan was one of my favorite bowl plays - for some strange reason - that evil SOB Malik Willis decided to play
in the WEEDEATER BOWL - a LOSE-LOSE prop. for him. WHY Malik, WHY man ?! haha

Tanner Mordecai - done almost definitely
Brice Young / Will A. - ditto
Bijan R. - he gonna risk the kingdom to play in the Alamo Bowl? - he might
Will L. - done
Key players for Vols, Penn St few more

HAPPY THANKSGIVING boys, back tomorrow am ................:cheers3:

BTW - the way I like to use the ' dominant player - playing in his last game' thing .....

Don't bet on Bama (necessarily) - let's say Bama is down at the half - do you think Brice Young is gonna wanna go out with a home loss to stinking Auburn? - NO. We can count on a tremendous effort in the 2H. Some of the largest bets I've made were in this scenario - RG3 vs Washington it seems - John Football vs Duke ........

added

Iowa St +10
SMU -4
BYU -6
S Miss -2' smaller
UTEP +17' smaller

* some juiced slightly - MB / BO / Heritage

leans

Utah St
Clemson at <14
Penn St
Cal 1H
Ohio St at 7
Mizzou +4 / ML?
Vandy 1H

You guys that follow line movement - recall this weekend is one in which recreational $ is so huge > chumps move lines ...........:cool:
.$ when in doubt - respect EARLY movement - fade LATE

Something I forgot about ......
$$$ as always, it's best to LOOK AHEAD a bit - some star players are PLAYING IN THE LAST COLLEGE DAME this week. What does this mean?
If betting against them, you might wanna think twice - or play ON their team (maybe). It's a bowl angle you always wanna keep in mind -.
>> LY, as usual Eastern Michigan was one of my favorite bowl plays - for some strange reason - that evil SOB Malik Willis decided to play
in the WEEDEATER BOWL - a LOSE-LOSE prop. for him. WHY Malik, WHY man ?! haha

Tanner Mordecai - done almost definitely
Brice Young / Will A. - ditto
Bijan R. - he gonna risk the kingdom to play in the Alamo Bowl? - he might
Will L. - done
Key players for Vols, Penn St few more

HAPPY THANKSGIVING boys, back tomorrow am ................:cheers3:
Great stuff here.

Obviously rare to think about Bama players hanging it up.

added smaller

Baylor +6' 1H
Mizzou +3'

great spot for Mizzou to keep this one close - a great 1H team as well - Bears off a horrific loss yes, but should fight for at least a half IMO (a great 1H road team) - I don't like this spot for Texas really - off a nice W on the road, they tend to get comfortable

ML dogs - 21-16 so far (3-1-1 last week)

C Mich
Tulane
Vandy 1H
Texas Tech

consider
Iowa St
Irish
Louisville
Mizzou
Oregon St
Wazzu

:beerdrink::breakdance:
Mahalo BA…. Mizzou!

Oregon St ML looks cherry and I like UTEP ML too. Ballsy.

Enjoy the holidays Partner…you’re one of a kind man.

Back