Week 13

TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
(Record Update Later)

Not a lot of time as the J-O-B has been extremely busy so will have to do some accounting later. I don't think the record is particularly good anyways. Didn't get time yesterday but will make time for this one tonight. If anyone has been in my threads this year knows what's coming.....

Cowboys +3 (8.625/7.5)
Cowboys ML +134 (4/5.36)
Cowboys 2H pk (5.75/5)

As much as I hate to do it I have to even though I missed the good number (guess that happens when real life gets in the way). But don't think it matters. Everyone knows the Boys record without Homo as it's well documented so no need to beat a dead horse there. Cousins and the Skins have been close perfect at home this year which is also well documented. His home/road splits are absurd as well as his win/loss splits. Now a bad team (well both teams are bad now but only one of them were expected to be at the beginning of the year) in the Redskins are somehow atop the division and get to hear about how they can win the division now. All these scenarios if they do this or if they do that they can actually host a playoff game which is a story for a different day. Get all that media pub boys and soak it up. Players can say they don't listen or pay attention to it but I don't buy it. How can you not? So now a bad team without expectation is now talking about controlling their playoff destiny. I'm not sure these guys are ready for all that talk. Had similar thoughts about UNC in the ACC championship Sat night. Sometimes the stage is just too big and bright if you're not ready. This play isn't about X's and O's, home/away splits, etc. I just don't think the Redskins are ready for what they have in front of them. Not the players, not the coach, not the organization. Teams that are suddenly put in that spot usually find a way to revert back to why they weren't expected to be there to begin with. Just think the Skins can't continue the streak they're on at home and Cousins is playing way above his head and they both come back to Earth a little at some point. They prolly may be the better team at this point but this is the NFL where weird shit happens. Boys ruin all the 'feel good' in DC tonight, straight up.

Last edited:
The Kirk Cousins turnover will be magnified even more in this shitfest tonight. Haven't seen anything to make me change my mind. Go big or go home...

Cowboys 2H pk -115 (5.75/5)

And there it is. It wasn't Cousins but there's the big turnover at the worst time bad teams are known for. They never disappoint. Lol

Back