Week 13 What Are We Learning

We are one step closer to the Jets being forced to fire this inept coaching staff. Saleh is now 15-31 and 3-11 in games not started by Zach Wilson so the blame game is over.

Brock is ELITE. Show me the stupid fuxking advances analytics stats again
You're a fan, we get it. But can you show up after one of his many bad weeks when he's missing weapons, so that you can at least pretend to be more objective? Not sure I'm impressed by him when he doesn't have a bunch of wide-open studs amassing YAC go throw to

3 games in 13 days for Philly while 9ers had 9 days off showed today.
Flacco actually looked really good today. He might be exactly what the Browns needed.

You’re better than that Cavs. He’s averaging the highest yards per attempt and making plays off schedule. Any QB looks different without their weapons

We are one step closer to the Jets being forced to fire this inept coaching staff. Saleh is now 15-31 and 3-11 in games not started by Zach Wilson so the blame game is over.

I agree. It's time for that mf and his staff to go. This is brutal.

Flacco actually looked really good today. He might be exactly what the Browns needed.

I think the next game will be much closer. And yes I think they play again.

Absolutely.

Just like Buffalo early line of 3.5 last week was a great situational play -- this week was another.

Tough schedule spot + intangibles as well.

SF was great.

Packers schedule sets up for a big finish.
What's the run down of how this team went from jets falcons offensive tier to above average ?.....watched up through vikings game....complete garbage. Rams steelers chargers something happened scheme wise can't just be love getting that much better

Brock is ELITE. Show me the stupid fuxking advances analytics stats again
I've come around on the kid....he is showing more then just moxy....not sure the deep ball is there but his timing routes ok shorts and intermediates are ELITE

What's the run down of how this team went from jets falcons offensive tier to above average ?.....watched up through vikings game....complete garbage. Rams steelers chargers something happened scheme wise can't just be love getting that much better

I think their line play on both sides has improved dramatically. I mean AJ Dillon is running like king Henry.

Love is way more confident and doesn't just lock down on Watson anymore. He gained a lot of experience and pains having Watson out and it's paying off. Now he might be out again. Not sure.

CJ Stroud gonna be GOOOOOD

I can’t believe how hard I dogged Texans for their draft!! They finally got someone who knows what they doing!! It’s a real bummer they lost tank Dell for the season, yet another great draft pick! Stroud is beyond gonna be good, he already one the 10 or so best qbs in the league, I never saw that coming!

E Matt Canada was a very short lived fix for the Steelers terrible poffense who was back to doing nothing against a crappy cardinals defense!! before the weather delays they couldn’t score from inside the 5 and got Pickett hurt in the process. You can put lipstick on a pig but it still a pig?

If the afc fucks around and let’s Miami get the 1 seed and home field we could end up seeing fish in the super bowl! I didn’t think they had a chance in hell if they had to go on the road, I think crowd noise effects them and I don’t think Tua can go fo one these northern cities in January and get it done, but if they can bring everyone to Miami I dunno anyone can hang w them!

Saints have a serious serious problem. As predicted, the Dome turned on Carr. Him getting hurt was probably best, sad to say

Remember before the season how everyone was saying how deep the AFC was. At this point I think a good argument can be made that the three best teams in the league all reside in the NFC and that there isn't one great AFC team.

Remember before the season how everyone was saying how deep the AFC was. At this point I think a good argument can be made that the three best teams in the league all reside in the NFC and that there isn't one great AFC team.
AFC IS deep. Houston is on the outside looking in and they'd probably be a 6 seed in the NFC (or #4 if they played in the NFC South).

Every team is flawed this year. Niners look unbeatable right now but they run the shortest skill bench in the league and VC is right. If any of the big 4 weapons goes down the offense starts to look pedestrian. If Trent Williams gets his ankle rolled in the coming weeks the offense may look downright bad. But that's true of several teams too. And Philly showed again that you can move the ball on them.

Philly is no great shake. They're 10-2 but their point differential is +41? That's a 7-5 team. The pass defense is suspect and the Niners showed an ability to run on them too.

Detroit is 9-3 and also +41 in points. They had their hands full taking on the below average Saints and their gadget offense, outscored 28-12 the last 3 quarters. They'll get a first round home game though, so they should have a clear path to the divisional round. But going on the road to Philly or SF next round? Fodder.

Dallas has the strongest point differential in football, but a many have pointed out where's their quality win? It's been all tomato cans.

Then there is the unwashed 7. all 5-7 or 6-6 and just hoping to get knocked away in the wildcard round. I'm most intrigued by the Rams who have weapons around Stafford and still have Donald anchoring that D.

The AFC is more wide open than ever. Miami is explosive until they run into a competent defense, then the wheels fall off.

Baltimore is balanced and solid on both sides of the ball, yet they never play a 60-minute game. Will have to see if they get Keaton Mitchell more involved, he could raise their explosiveness level and Likely has big shoes to fill in Andrews.

Jacksonville also has trouble finishing games and drives, only +29 in point differential. Etienne is banged up already and they have 6 games to go.

The defending champs in KC have zero explosiveness this year and obvious trouble finishing drives. Tyreek is not walking through that door. Looked like they had a defensive player get hurt on every Packer drive.

It's two steps behind the frontrunners to a half dozen 7-5 and 6-6 teams, four of which are being quarterbacked by Russell, Minshew, Trubisky and to be determined in Cleveland. Those teams aren't going anywhere. The Bills still have Allen and still have a strong point differential, but their schedule is really tough, KC, Dallas and Miami to come. The Texans are a great story with ROY CJ Stroud but they just lost Tank Dell for the year so things will be tougher for them. They could run the table though.

It's the Niners world at this point until Shanahan runs some guys into the ground. He usually does, doesn't he?

Last edited:
AFC IS deep. Houston is on the outside looking in and they'd probably be a 6 seed in the NFC (or #4 if they played in the NFC South).

Every team is flawed this year. Niners look unbeatable right now but they run the shortest skill bench in the league and VC is right. If any of the big 4 weapons goes down the offense starts to look pedestrian. If Trent Williams gets his ankle rolled in the coming weeks the offense may look downright bad. But that's true of several teams too. And Philly showed again that you can move the ball on them.

Philly is no great shake. They're 10-2 but their point differential is +41? That's a 7-5 team. The pass defense is suspect and the Niners showed an ability to run on them too.

Detroit is 9-3 and also +41 in points. They had their hands full taking on the below average Saints and their gadget offense, outscored 28-12 the last 3 quarters. They'll get a first round home game though, so they should have a clear path to the divisional round. But going on the road to Philly or SF next round? Fodder.

Dallas has the strongest point differential in football, but a many have pointed out where's their quality win? It's been all tomato cans.

Then there is the unwashed 7. all 5-7 or 6-6 and just hoping to get knocked away in the wildcard round. I'm most intrigued by the Rams who have weapons around Stafford and still have Donald anchoring that D.

The AFC is more wide open than ever. Miami is explosive until they run into a competent defense, then the wheels fall off.

Baltimore is balanced and solid on both sides of the ball, yet they never play a 60-minute game. Will have to see if they get Keaton Mitchell more involved, he could raise their explosiveness level and Likely has big shoes to fill in Andrews.

Jacksonville also has trouble finishing games and drives, only +29 in point differential. Etienne is banged up already and they have 6 games to go.

The defending champs in KC have zero explosiveness this year and obvious trouble finishing drives. Tyreek is not walking through that door. Looked like they had a defensive player get hurt on every Packer drive.

It's two steps behind the frontrunners to a half dozen 7-5 and 6-6 teams, four of which are being quarterbacked by Russell, Minshew, Trubisky and to be determined in Cleveland. Those teams aren't going anywhere. The Bills still have Allen and still have a strong point differential, but their schedule is really tough, KC, Dallas and Miami to come. The Texans are a great story with ROY CJ Stroud but they just lost Tank Dell for the year so things will be tougher for them. They could run the table though.

It's the Niners world at this point until Shanahan runs some guys into the ground. He usually does, doesn't he?
The AFC is deep in mediocrity but where is the great team and no Miami doesn't count from beating the dregs by 50 and falling on their faces when facing any team with a pulse.

Saints have a serious serious problem. As predicted, the Dome turned on Carr. Him getting hurt was probably best, sad to say

Is this on Carr or the coaching tho? I’ve never been real sure on Carr, I thought he was fantastic that year he had raiders headed right playoffs then broke his leg. Since then he hasn’t had a whole lot of help. I feel like he solid enough, I thought this saints team was gonna run away w this crappy division, I have a hard time watching them and thinking it his fault that often. They awful at running the ball, the play calling makes no sense, they been awful in the red zone all year that has cost them a bunch of games. I feel like a good coach makes this a playoff team, maybe they limited how far they go w Carr, maybe not? I just think coaching the bigger issue on this team and i woulda fired everyone a month ago!! Im super confident if Peyton was coaching this team they would be 8-4!

Is this on Carr or the coaching tho? I’ve never been real sure on Carr, I thought he was fantastic that year he had raiders headed right playoffs then broke his leg. Since then he hasn’t had a whole lot of help. I feel like he solid enough, I thought this saints team was gonna run away w this crappy division, I have a hard time watching them and thinking it his fault that often. They awful at running the ball, the play calling makes no sense, they been awful in the red zone all year that has cost them a bunch of games. I feel like a good coach makes this a playoff team, maybe they limited how far they go w Carr, maybe not? I just think coaching the bigger issue on this team and i woulda fired everyone a month ago!! Im super confident if Peyton was coaching this team they would be 8-4!
Wonder how much of many of todays issues in the game are the coaches or players. The amount of penalties (presnap especially) and ints etc . Seems like the coaches get most of the blame but how much is on the players to do their homework and learn more about the game. Doubt many these days are spending their free time watching film

Wonder how much of many of todays issues in the game are the coaches or players. The amount of penalties (presnap especially) and ints etc . Seems like the coaches get most of the blame but how much is on the players to do their homework and learn more about the game. Doubt many these days are spending their free time watching film

Sone of it the fact players negotiated as little practice time as possible in their contracts! Certainly can’t blame coaches for that, majority of them would have mandatory practices 6-7 days a week!! That said it still incredibly obvious which teams are well coached and which are not.

Sone of it the fact players negotiated as little practice time as possible in their contracts! Certainly can’t blame coaches for that, majority of them would have mandatory practices 6-7 days a week!! That said it still incredibly obvious which teams are well coached and which are not.
spot on. CBA is certainly not benefitting the quality of play

I’ve heard for the 1st time talk of getting rid the tush push, that will be a rate good move by the nfl, I ain’t mad at Philly for coming up with it, it was smart but it also garbage imo, they need to get rid of it!!

and while we finally thinking bout taking something from offenses something has to be done bout the redic pi that gets called every time a qb under throws a ball 15 yards! I can’t take it anymore, why in gods name should the offense get rewarded for the qb making a awful throw?? Most the time the has several steps and a good throw is a 50+ yard td, now these qbs don’t even care if they make a awful throw cause it impossible for the db not to make contact with the wr!! If anything the db should have more right to that ball than the wr trying to stop and come back to a ball he has no shot at!! That has become my least fav play out of all the things I hate they have done to the game! It’s just not fair at all., if you can’t get the ball to your wr you shouldn’t be entitled to a 50 yard penalty!!

The AFC is deep in mediocrity but where is the great team and no Miami doesn't count from beating the dregs by 50 and falling on their faces when facing any team with a pulse.
This! But you could replace "AFC" with "NFL". I never recall seeing this many low totals in games on a given weekend. And it's not due to elite D. It's due to okay D & dogshit O. The QB play this year is putrid.

It’s a bit of both for sure but he’s very much a ton of it

If Zach Taylor didn’t call those 2 moronic wr passes cincy would have won that game with ease! If I’m a guy who been hanging around the league holding a clipboard I couldn’t ask for a better supporting cast when I get my chance! He looked really damn good and rest the team getting healthy which means he gonna be working with one the best group of skill players in the league. The wrs are fantastic and I’ve always thought mixon was incredibly underrated. Think the d has fallen off a bit from last year but if he can give them leads they not terrible defending the pass! Cincy ri make playoffs might not be a bad bet. Looking at their schedule It not crazy to think they get to 10 wins if he plays like that!

What going on w jets and that clown Zach Wilson now? They talking bout putting him back in but he said “na, I can’t do it”,?? Lmfao

What going on w jets and that clown Zach Wilson now? They talking bout putting him back in but he said “na, I can’t do it”,?? Lmfao
I think the story is bullshit but I hope he told them to go fuck themselves. The clown show that this organization is never ends and certainly won't until Saleh and Hackett are fired and probably not till Woody sells the team.

Back