Week 13 What Are We Learning

13th straight year with 11 or more wins for Alabama. For comparisons sake, AU has 6, Tenn has 9, and UGA has 15...in their histories. Truly remarkable run and I plan on enjoying every last minute of it

I also learned the Apple Cup is Sept 14 next year.

Wazzu has 4 games scheduled.

Oregon St has 3.

Who else are they going to be able to schedule besides each other?

Isolated thought but I think Michigan (soph) TE Loveland is going to be Bowers next season. I don't know about his speed but his ability to get open, his hands and ability to catch in tight windows are all simply outstanding. It's a level of talent coupled with reliability you just rarely see at that position in college. Every time the ball comes that guy's way he seems to come down with it.

Caveat is that he won't be a real superstar until that weirdo Gus anoints him with a nickname.

Isolated thought but I think Michigan (soph) TE Loveland is going to be Bowers next season. I don't know about his speed but his ability to get open, his hands and ability to catch in tight windows are all simply outstanding. It's a level of talent coupled with reliability you just rarely see at that position in college. Every time the ball comes that guy's way he seems to come down with it.

Caveat is that he won't be a real superstar until that weirdo Gus anoints him with a nickname.

He's been littered with those comps by Michigan fans since he stepped on the field. Not as big as bowers but has the speed for sure. Still growing.

Back