Week 13 What Are We Learning

Not sure where else to put. This stuff always fascinates me.

Approximately an hour before kickoff of the prime-time game between the Indianapolis Colts and Dallas Cowboys, a bettor in New Jersey placed a $97,309 bet on CeeDee Lamb to score the first touchdown of the game at 8-1 odds. The bettor won a net $778,472 when Lamb caught a pass on a crossing route at the Colts' 17-yard line and managed to avoid a tackle by landing on Indianapolis defensive back Rodney McLeod Jr., keeping his balance and scampering into the end zone for the game's first touchdown.

Not sure where else to put. This stuff always fascinates me.

Approximately an hour before kickoff of the prime-time game between the Indianapolis Colts and Dallas Cowboys, a bettor in New Jersey placed a $97,309 bet on CeeDee Lamb to score the first touchdown of the game at 8-1 odds. The bettor won a net $778,472 when Lamb caught a pass on a crossing route at the Colts' 17-yard line and managed to avoid a tackle by landing on Indianapolis defensive back Rodney McLeod Jr., keeping his balance and scampering into the end zone for the game's first touchdown.

supposedly someone had $900k on USC

Dont look now but the Raiders have won three in a row and their next five games are @Rams, Patriots, @Steelers, 49ers and Chiefs to close the season. Im thinking they are probably favorites in the next three and then they get the Niners without Jimmy G and the Chiefs possibly resting players in week 18. We saw them rise from the ashes last year in a worse situation with a worse team so its not out of the question. Six of their seven losses this year are by a TD or less. 10-7 just might sneak into the playoffs.

Dont look now but the Raiders have won three in a row and their next five games are @Rams, Patriots, @Steelers, 49ers and Chiefs to close the season. Im thinking they are probably favorites in the next three and then they get the Niners without Jimmy G and the Chiefs possibly resting players in week 18. We saw them rise from the ashes last year in a worse situation with a worse team so its not out of the question. Six of their seven losses this year are by a TD or less. 10-7 just might sneak into the playoffs.
pros were all over raiders this last week.

Seemed like they had quit during the NOLA game but the bounce back has been impression.

And you could say the same thing about the Steelers. They get Balt this week without Lamar, then Car, Raiders, Clev and Balt again. Another team that could end up 10-7. I think LV is probably better equipped to get it done, but stranger things have happened.

I’m learning you should bet against Clev until the oddsmakers catch up to the fact that Watson is extremely rusty (and very possibly may not have it anymore). 30 other NFL teams would have won that game yesterday. They were just fortunate to play the worst team in the league and were gifted 3 TD’s from defense and special teams. I’ve already played Cincy large and will add if the line drops.

I’m learning you should bet against Clev until the oddsmakers catch up to the fact that Watson is extremely rusty (and very possibly may not have it anymore). 30 other NFL teams would have won that game yesterday. They were just fortunate to play the worst team in the league and were gifted 3 TD’s from defense and special teams. I’ve already played Cincy large and will add if the line drops.
He looked old, fat and slow.

Brutal.

It’s a huge tell about how garbage the league is the ravens somehow have a 8-4 record, even crazier the 4 games they lost they had to blow big leads. How the hell they doing it other than Lamar? Does any team have a worse group of skill position players? Granted Harbaugh is a exceptional coach and they very good building a team from the inside out but this day and age they seem to have punted on the outside and the backfield! The damn kicker the best weapon they have not named lamar. Andrews fine but they have no speed or route runners that scare anyone since Bateman went down, this why I was so shocked they traded Hollywood brown away.

The last 8 weeks they have as many games with under 200 passing yards as they do over 200. The last month they have had 1 game w 400+ yards. These guys are nowhere close to kc, Cincy, bills, Miami despite what the record says. Now Lamar gonna miss some time, Huntley can run the offense in a similar way but without Lamar special playmaking ability this team gonna really struggle to score, they been struggling to score w Lamar, 2 of their last 3 games they scored 13 and 10! Steelers being -3 says it all, even with Lamar what this spread? Ravens -1 or -2 maybe? The 5-7 Steelers have way more nfl caliber weapons. I’ve always been a huge Harbaugh fan and a big fan of this front office but their refusal to surround Lamar with other playmakers while he was on his rookie deal was a huge mistake. They wasted a chance to be a super bowl team and I think the window is closed despite their record. I don’t see them falling off in regular season since their schedule remains favorable but they gonna get blasted last week of year vs cincy then again in their 1st playoff game.

I said this before the saints game where they got blasted then went on 3 game losing streak! Lol. I want to believe in them, I been all bout this team all year, I think they figuring it out, I took them vs seattle and wanted to bet them last week but had those earlier flashbacks. I think they are interesting but my trust level is gone, I think they will prob lose one of @pit or against pats, I’ll take niners with any of us playing qb to beat them. Next year tho!! Lol

It’s a huge tell about how garbage the league is the ravens somehow have a 8-4 record, even crazier the 4 games they lost they had to blow big leads. How the hell they doing it other than Lamar? Does any team have a worse group of skill position players? Granted Harbaugh is a exceptional coach and they very good building a team from the inside out but this day and age they seem to have punted on the outside and the backfield! The damn kicker the best weapon they have not named lamar. Andrews fine but they have no speed or route runners that scare anyone since Bateman went down, this why I was so shocked they traded Hollywood brown away.

The last 8 weeks they have as many games with under 200 passing yards as they do over 200. The last month they have had 1 game w 400+ yards. These guys are nowhere close to kc, Cincy, bills, Miami despite what the record says. Now Lamar gonna miss some time, Huntley can run the offense in a similar way but without Lamar special playmaking ability this team gonna really struggle to score, they been struggling to score w Lamar, 2 of their last 3 games they scored 13 and 10! Steelers being -3 says it all, even with Lamar what this spread? Ravens -1 or -2 maybe? The 5-7 Steelers have way more nfl caliber weapons. I’ve always been a huge Harbaugh fan and a big fan of this front office but their refusal to surround Lamar with other playmakers while he was on his rookie deal was a huge mistake. They wasted a chance to be a super bowl team and I think the window is closed despite their record. I don’t see them falling off in regular season since their schedule remains favorable but they gonna get blasted last week of year vs cincy then again in their 1st playoff game.

Think about it, they could/should be 11-1

Think about it, they could/should be 11-1

Conceivably yes, early on they at least had Bateman on the outside to open up room for the te’s. They didn’t have these 130 yard passing games till Bateman started getting gimpy. Imo they don’t scare any the top teams in afc one bit. I don’t think they have a chance in hell in the playoffs. They might not lose again till last week the year vs cincy, their schedule pretty dang easy, although I think they prob split with the Steelers.

As it stands now dallas would be at tampa in the WC round, cowboys couldn’t possibly blow that game could they? Prob be biggest dog Brady ever been in a playoff game, most clutch player of all time as a td dog (I assume) vs a cowboys team who been known to choke, that be interesting, Dallas should blow their doors off but you really want to lay a bunch of points w then against the old goat?

Dallas would be a favorite on a neutral against Philly, so TD dog seems concievable.

It was super impressive how eagles took titans apart. Anyone who has doubted hurts passing ability should think again, titans took the run game away, they have held some really good offenses to around 20 points lately yet eagles hang 35 w hurts shredding them thru the air. I have thought all year niners would beat eagles in nfc championship but now with Purdy I don’t see it. With the Jimmy g injury the nfc feels like a 2 horse race between Dallas and Philly to me, no I don’t buy the Vikings who got smashed by both those teams.

Most interesting game this week for me is Vikes@Lions.
Vikes are 9-0 (?) in one score wins.
Lions are seemingly in every game.
Goff playin well and has weapons.
Vikes playing for division title.
Vikes can run the ball agst Lions imo - will they?

Lean Lions -2.5

Detroit is winning but they have had the benefit of a pretty soft schedule lately. I’d make this game a pick so starting to have interest in Vikes as the line rises. Also eyeing up Carolina. With Baker gone I think the team will gel more and Seattle seems to be fading a bit.

Detroit is winning but they have had the benefit of a pretty soft schedule lately. I’d make this game a pick so starting to have interest in Vikes as the line rises. Also eyeing up Carolina. With Baker gone I think the team will gel more and Seattle seems to be fading a bit.
If line was Vikes +3.5 on Vikes. Do not think it gets there. I just took Lions -2.5

Love cincy this week.

Lions did come within a cunt hair of beating the bills, beat the giants who for all their faults still a winning team, destroyed jags who mostly been competitive, had a lead on fish at halftime. I have no doubt they can score on Vikings, Vikings have been forcing turnovers tho, will Goff give it away like white did? I was pretty surprised to see lions as favs, I def woulda been interested in them catching points but game feels like a total toss up to me. Jets really should have beaten minny last week imo, of course they have a much better defense. This might be more a prop game for me, like several guys to have big games, st brown and swift, Hockenson vs former team who can’t defend te’s, Jefferson of course, maybe Gofff over passing yards.

Back