Week 13 - TV Schedule & Broadcaster Listing

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
And she's crossed over....Sorry for any of you wanting to watch Jacksonville / Minnesota.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Sunday Night: Denver @ Kansas City (NBC)
  • Monday 5:00 PM ET: Washington @ Pittsburgh (FOX) (Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston)
  • Monday Night: Buffalo vs San Francisco (in Arizona) (ESPN/ABC)
  • Tuesday Night: Dallas @ Baltimore (FOX/NFLN)

CBS EARLY
1606936030647.png

Red
Cleveland @ Tennessee
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Blue
Indianapolis @ Houston
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Green
Cincinnati @ Miami
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Yellow
Las Vegas @ NY Jets
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Orange
Jacksonville @ Minnesota
Beth Mowins, Jay Feely

FOX EARLY

1606936248394.png

Green
New Orleans @ Atlanta
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Yellow
Detroit @ Chicago
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

Blue
NY Giants @ Seattle (LATE)
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Orange
LA Rams @ Arizona (LATE)
Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings

CBS LATE

1606936330161.png

Red
Philadelphia @ Green Bay
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Blue
New England @ LA Chargers
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Day after Thanksgiving, I walk out into the living room. The wife has Price is Right on. There was a "special guest commentator" doing play by play of the contestants spinning the wheel. It was Beth Mowins doing play by play of the contestants spinning the god damn wheel. Unfuckingbelievable!!!! I wish I was kidding but unfortunately this is a true story.

Day after Thanksgiving, I walk out into the living room. The wife has Price is Right on. There was a "special guest commentator" doing play by play of the contestants spinning the wheel. It was Beth Mowins doing play by play of the contestants spinning the god damn wheel. Unfuckingbelievable!!!! I wish I was kidding but unfortunately this is a true story.

Would be enough for me as a contestant to try and behead myself with that big spinning wheel.

That sounds like one of my bad dreams. Beth is calling random events in my life.

Back