Week 13 thoughts

165yds

Pretty much a regular
By far and away the best bet of on the board this week IMO is Washington State +14. Kind of bet you make and don't even think about. Anytime you can get a DD dog at home and to lesser degree a neutral field in an interstate rivarly you just hit submit and walk away. This is one of the best long term wagers you can make in CFB.

WV had as tough a loss as you can have last week to OKL, first time in months they played hard. How they bounce back this week is beyond me. This team has no heart and gave up a long time ago, they are softer than a roll of Charm. It's tough for good teams to come back off of emotional losses let alone a mentally weak one, this is a very tough spot for one of the worst defenses in CFB. Iowa State ML.

Those are the two games on Friday I'll be on. GL everyone.

gl this week. Do you have any feel for Iowa in the early game tomorrow?
I want 17 or more to get involved in that game. I'm so down on Nebraska because I think they have a ton of holes. Only thing that scares me is that Iowa may have packed it in mentally, no way Nebraska is 17 points better but if they get hit in the mouth early they'll probably fold.

I do like Ohio quite a bit. I can't find the motivation angle for Kent State because a win or loss doesn't help them, what they've done this year is remarkable. It's as if they have spot repellent and just keep winning and covering. This a game though where we're getting serious line value, the only game this year they were favored by more they lost ATS. I find it hard to believe they are 9-10 points better, I really want to take Ohio but will wait closer to game time.

LSU is in a very tough spot today. Every game they are seemingly in a game that goes to the wire. How much do they have in the tank at this point? Can just see them looking forward to getting some time off in what has been a very long year. Arkansas won't get blown out at home and should compete. This is the kind of game LSU can lose SU, the best thing for hog backers is they got blown out their last two games on the road. Arkansas will be able to move it and LSU has shown their defense is no where near the level of past years.

Locked in Washington State +14 Large and Iowa State +2.5 and ML.

Temple moving to 7.5 has forced me to take them. Yikes. Think this is a bad number for them to be laying, they have more questions than answers. Could see some complacency from them today after such a big road win against Mizzou. Syracuse is such a hard team to get a read on, I would love to see Temple try and throw it deep on occasion because they're secondary is a joke and will have receivers wide open all day playing run first.

That's it for me today in CFB, GL everyone.

Actually I may bite on Arky, would love to see 13.

The more I thought about this game the better I felt about ISU. WVU plays home vs Kansas next week so they won't even have urgency to get that bowl bid either. Short week after that heartbreaker, going up to bumblefuck Iowa, playing in the cold windy weather that may affect their throwing game and may offer even less motivation for the players to play hard. Wouldn't be surprised if WVU was a complete no show and lost by 20 today.

One of the best rivarly in sports, don't think Ohio State is an undefeated team. They've played a ridiculously weak schedule and are not better than Michigan. I'll take the better team getting 4.5 as I think this is the best play today in CFB.

Michigan +4.5 Large

Tons of line value here. I like taking teams coming off their first loss late in the year although with the week off negates that. Still like UConn who always plays hard and usually does well on defense to stick around and give the Cards fits all day. Don't see them blowing them out as the Cards very rarely do.

UConn +11

Will have some more games but these are it for now. Want to see more line movement and think I can get a better line later. I will be on Florida regardless of what the line is, real line should be 3 IMHO.

Just hit Florida +7 Large

Lines a joke IMHO. Don't see FSU moving it enough to be laying a full TD in what should go down to the last minute with either team with a chance to win. FSU is one of the biggest frauds in CFB when it comes to NC talk. One of the weakest teams mentally in CFB year in year out.

Waiting on Oregon State 2nd half. Have it for game but forgot to post because I was watching the Michigan fiasco. Ducks have lost a tackle and one of their backs. I like they way they've responded right before the half. They'll be fine and should stick around with a chance to win it late. Just need to slow them down a bit on the run and make the QB beat them.

FSU is completely dead. It will get very very ugly in the 2nd half. FSU has no answers and I don't think they'll figure it out in 15 minutes. Their coaching is far from superior.

Love seeing that FG right before the half, get some more line value for 2nd half. Waiting for the 2nd half line.

Back