Week 13 plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Did great on posted plays, lost a few unposted.

Kansas -1.5 at -110 for 8 units

Kansas is the better all around team in my opinion. They can throw or run to win. The RB's will be too much for Missouri to handle (i.e. Oklahoma) Reesing has never lost as a starter and I don't see them losing this weekend. Kansas also has a great kicker if it comes down to this. Huge revenge game and Kansas will play with a chip on their shoulder, they will prove to the world that they are for real.

I could write about this game forever, but bottom line is I think the run game will wear Mizzou down....better coach on Kansas side as well.

I love USC this week as well..waiting for it to get back to 3...the defense is healthy and JDB won't be rusty anymore...Washington has established himself as the #1 RB...I like ASU this year, but a healthy USC team is a scary one, and too fast for ASU.

Plays:
Kansas -1.5 for 8 units
USC -3 for 4 units
Arkansas +12.5 for 2 units
Hawaii -3 for 2 units
Hawaii -2.5 for 2 units
Virginia +3 for 2 units
Florida/Florida State O57 for 2 units

Last edited:
Adding USC -3 at -115 for 2 units

Didn't see this a bit ago...got it just now.

Hmmmm

Ready to pound USC

as I said on phone last night..hmm on other...

I'll get atcha

bro git sexy and jump on the KU train..

will be adding a few plays..FSU/UF over when it comes out and hoping Arky goes up, and I will take ML in that game as well.

I also think Hawaii wins a close one.

bro git sexy and jump on the KU train..

will be adding a few plays..FSU/UF over when it comes out and hoping Arky goes up, and I will take ML in that game as well.

I also think Hawaii wins a close one.

LOL-I liked Zoo for like 3 weeks now...we'll talk

The over looks solid at first glance...

All I'll say now is the KU pass defense is very bad..and thats huge..either way..this is a GREAT game..and I look forward to it..

The line is telling to me..I expected 3-6

im with you on KU hunt. I've seen this kansas team play many many many times. To me, I honestly think they are the "best" team in the nation right now as i have a couple futures on them winning the big 12 and the national championship. I think they will be way too balanced in this game and their D really is excellent. Some may say the D is overrated because of all the points nebraska put up on them but I think Ganz at QB changes that cornhusker team a bit cuz we all know how terrible sam keller is. Just look what Ganz did to KState. So i am definitely playing them for a big play too. Good luck man.

bro, kansas had one bad game against nebraska...they even showed me that they could come from behind during that game..I believe they were down 21-3? then won 76-39? Mizzou's pass d is worse and Kansas has the number 1 scoring defense in the country I believe.

If u like Mizzou, I understand completely. It will be a great game, I personally think KU wins but there can be arguments made for both sides.

thanks ahit...I am confident in this play and believe it will hit. I don't play these types of units unless I am extremely confident....but I don't always win either, and this season is fucked up.

bro, kansas had one bad game against nebraska...they even showed me that they could come from behind during that game..I believe they were down 21-3? then won 76-39? Mizzou's pass d is worse and Kansas has the number 1 scoring defense in the country I believe.

If u like Mizzou, I understand completely. It will be a great game, I personally think KU wins but there can be arguments made for both sides.
Nah bro...I know...

No play yet...either way...

I like botgh teams a lot..good to see a new regime in that conference..I am spending next day and a half on this card and will then make decisions...

I do know this...KU is legit..and so is Mizzou...I'll have more morrow...my boy gave me two Vic's tonight and thats really got me messed up right now..LMAO

yah im very confident too and I keep up with the Big 12 very closely but i lose too. hahahah. and yes it is a very messed up season

adding:

Arkansas +12.5 at -110 for 2 units

If you guys like conspiracy theories, Les Miles might call the worst game of his life and lose to ensure that LSU is not in the MNC so UM can hire him soon to keep recruits.

If you don't like conspiracy theories, this is a rivalry game and LSU defense is overrated imo. Having Monk back is huge for Arky...If Dick can have a halfway decent game they can pull off the upset.

will be on SC and Arky also bro...not sure on KU...I don't like Pinkel either but this game could easily come down to one play I don't like betting on either in that type of spot...

GL dude.

Arky is looking solid but I want to know what is up with Felix Jones first.

UConn is also screaming at me.

I'm looking for USC -3 -110 by game time. Hoping it will hit.

RJ..understandable on Arky..I jsut wanted to get it now, I think it goes lower personally.

UCONN would be a good dog...might throw it on a few parlays..

USC -3, not sure what that line is going to do..I paid -115 but I think it could get to 4 by gametime?

Looking at Hawaii as well, but a lot of strong cappers on Boise. I jsut don't see Hawaii losing this game on the island and it is a short number at home.

thanks fellas, appreciate it.

adding: FSU/UF over 57 at -110 for 2 units

Florida still has one of the more prolific offenses, and shitty defense. The linesmakers have failed to adjust again imo.

I don't talk much and I'm not bettin on this game, but all things being equal...Pinkel couldn't coach is way out of a bag. I even give Norv Turner a slight gameday edge over Pinkel.

On the other hand, how can you bet against Chase Daniel in a shootout. That kid has been carrying teams since junior high. Vince Young overcame Mack Brown....can Chase overcome Pinkel...I don't know.

Mojo, great points bro. My counterpoint is how can you bet against a team that is 10-0 ATS and has a qb that has never lost a game he started in college? It will be a great game.

Adding two more and that's it.

Hawaii -3 at +100 for 2 units

Virginia +3 at -110 for 2 units

I love Hawaii in this spot. Although a lot of good cappers are on BSU, I just don't see Hawaii losing this game....too much stock has been put in Hawaii's last few games, and common opponents. I rarely use common opponents in capping, teams are so inconsistent this year and change weekly. I also think the kicker has a ton of confidence after last week, as does the team....special teams are huge in games like this. I also think Hawaii has not played their best game yet.

Virginia's defense is just as good as Vtechs and I'm getting 3 points with an undefeated team at home. sign me up.

USC -3 at -106 (5dimes reduced juice) for 2 units.

USC -3 for a total of 4 units

just to play devils advocate for a second on that virginia play. their last two home wins were both by 1 point against average teams *uconn and wake*. their schedule was atrociously easy this year. here is who they have played......at wyoming , duke , at unc , georgia tech , pitt , at mtsu, uconn , at maryland, at nc state, wake , at miami fl ( after they had fallen apart ). Va tech is the best team they have faced this year and not by a little bit. va tech on the other hand has been playing incredible football since losing to lsu, and has thoroughly outplayed their opponents in every game save the one against unc. their lone loss since lsu was to boston college and they dominated that game and choked it away to the matt ryan miracle. va tech has played a much tougher schedule ... in addition to playing the two toughest opponents on virginias schedule ( unc and georgia tech --uconn maybe can be considered as tough ) va tech has played lsu , clemson , boston college and florida state. also with the boston college win over clemson last week ... a win by va tech gives them a chance at revenge for that loss in the acc championship game.

meanwhile ..... go trojans !

VK, thanks for the thoughts bro, I am aware UVA has looked unimpressive at times at home, but in a rivalry game anything can happen.

Vtech could easily roll them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do...I'm just going against the grain here in what I think is going to be a very very low scoring game.

thanks fellas...appreciate it.

I guess I got some bounces and breaks to go my way.

I was cocky calling you earlier, just felt i the zone ya know? but I know gambling is a bitch and I am fortunate.

:tiphat:

very smodod. hawaii son, good hit on usc yesterday, one of us was gonna be right.

Back