Week 13 picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
2021 Season
13-12 (52%) -.15 un

EAGLES -5 (don't see minshew as a big step down here, could even be an upgrade for the pass game. its still the jets they are facing)

DOLPHINS -6 (miami defense is surging and they are getting healthy overall. giants are a mess, too many injuries)

I want to play cardinals laying a td but can't without knowing for sure murray and hopkins play.

i agree minshew a step up as a passer but i worry philly will get away from the run game because of it, i know deep down they rather not be a run team, after all it took them half the year and sanders getting hurt for them to truly commit to it.. the d should give wilson all kinds of trouble so might not matter what the offense looks like!!

i agree minshew a step up as a passer but i worry philly will get away from the run game because of it, i know deep down they rather not be a run team, after all it took them half the year and sanders getting hurt for them to truly commit to it.. the d should give wilson all kinds of trouble so might not matter what the offense looks like!!

jets run defense is horrendous too. minshew does love to sling it so it is a little bit of a worry. but like you said, how much will the jets score here?

passing on arizona, i dont like to lay more than a td. but i see them cruising.

think the conditions gonna make it tough to run away. windy, cold rain, i like the under or if ya wanted to fade bears their team total under makes a lot of sense.

SAN FRAN -2.5@-117

heritage offered this line so I grabbed it. I still don't think Wilson is right, he's been a great fade since returning. And they are starting ADP at rb lol. No deebo stinks but sf has enough on offense. Just don't see Seattle lighting it up.

Back