Week #13 of the N.F.L.

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
'08 YTD: 43-37-1, +5.52 units

Coming off a very blah 4-4 week twelve. Anyways, i played all these games on tuesday nite...and wanted to get them posted, in case i don't make it back online before turkey day.

Thursday, 11/27

TEN (-10.5) over DET (-110) for 1 unit W

PHI (-3) over AZ (+100) for 1 unit
W

Sunday, 11/30

BUF (-6.5) over SF (-110) for 1 unit

NYG (-3) over WAS (-120) for 1 unit

KC (+3) over OAK (+100) for 1 unit

ATL (+5) over SD (-110) for 1 unit

BUF (-.5) to MIA (-1) for 1 unit to win .91

DEN/NYJ over 47 (-110) for 1 unit

MIN (-3) over CHI (-120) for 1 unit

TB (-4) over NO (-120) for 1 unit

Possibly more to come for the weekend...but i'm definitely not touching the other turkey day game. Would lean towards Dallas and the under, but only with a gun to my head.

GL, and happy thanksgiving. :tiphat:

Last edited:
TEN (-10.5)
poor 0-11 lions. they've lost their L4turkey day games, SU and ATS...and now they get a pissed off 10-1 team in the titans...with something to prove. the titans were dominated by the jets, and they haven't been able to runt he ball in a while. me thinks they get things straightened out, taking out some frustrations on those poor winless lions.

PHI (-3)
i know i always talk about the fact that o west coast team has won a game SU n the east coast this season...but that may not apply here, due to the start time. instead of being an early game, it's a late one...so the body clock angle prolly won't be a factor. what will be a facor though is that we've got one helluva messed up, very desperate, eagle team. and with this line, they're just begging you to take the high flying team from arizona. i mean, aren't the eagles & donovan in complete disarray? not so fast, my friend...as corso would say.

BUF (-6.5)
now this game definitely does apply to the west coast team playing on the east coast angle, as it's an early start. but beyond that...bills got healthy against KC...and the 49ers are still a mess. fwiw, they're also on their 3rd roadie in the L4 weeks...and check the weather in this one too.

NYG (-3)
keeping it simple here. giants are simply the superior team, in every way...including health/depth. and it's not liek the road's bothered them much the past 2 seasons either.

KC (+3)
sure, oakland had a nice win/good game last week. i was on them too. but the chiefs play very well in raiderland...winners of 5 straight, if i remember correctly. oakland is like 0-8 ATS as a home fav. but there's also a bit of payback here, from earlier in the season. and now that thigpen's progressed, and that KC's getting a bit healthier, it sets up well for a 6th straight win in oaktown.

ATL (+5)
falcons keep impressing/surprising...where the chargers keep disappointing, finding new ways to lose (or not cover) late in games. bottom line though is that atlanta has been running the ball better than san diego has. and like everyone else, they'll be able to throw successfully on that charger secondary. SD's "must win" was last week...and a hangover wouldn't surprise me at all this week, where ATL could even take it SU. Besides...the old AFC dominance over the NFC is a thing of the past...at least so far this year.

Anyways, that's something brief about my plays...in case i don't make it back online in time.

turduken...what the lions will be doing, as the titans punish them on thursday. :shake:

Lean the same way on the Turkey games.

To note for those who haven't seen.

Drew Henson, yes that Drew Henson is the number 2 QB this week.

:36_11_6: hope he sees the field later today. that would be classic.

With you on the Titans...GL this week bud!

:cheers:

thx, bud. same to you. will be down in your areas later today...eating, drinking, and watching football. have a great holiday. :shake:

bol yanks - :cheers:

ty, brotha :shake:
GL2u as well.

I worry about the Titans covering, they may well come out flat, because they won't redeem themselves against a pathetic foe like the lions.

double digits on turkey day.......
I will be stuffing my face and cheering on our lions...

GL YANKS:cheers:

nice hit on tenny big yanks!

oh the iggles as well in the later game, lets cash

happy t-day as well

thx, guys. :shake:

wikeman/farm/VK/dwight/blitz/cap/BAR/3rd&L...
hope u all had a great thanksgiving w/ family & friends. :cheers:

nice start to the nfl week, for sure. was just a doinked FG off the upright away (in texas) from a perfect day though. :(

btw...that az/philly game was classic nfl. in that things are never as bad as they seem, nor as good as they seem...and it's always a week-to-week league.

interesting side note...even though it was a late kickoff, the west coast to east coast streak continues.
seattle, oakland, san fran, san diego, and arizona...all winless when playing on the east coast this season.

which brings me back to sunday's game in buffalo. i obviously think buffalo will cover easily over san fran...but that's doesn't mean they will.
that said...buffalo can easily be teased down to a pick em...add it with some other top play of yours in a 2 teamer, for even money...and i think you'll have an easy winner on sunday.
fwiw...i'll prolly be doing the same...if i can find a good 2nd team/play to complete the teaser.

ok...4 more adds for sunday. (not touching the mnf game, fwiw.)

BUF (-.5) to MIA (-1)
took my own advice in the post above...and added the Fins to the Bills. already explained the Bills side of the equation. as for the Fins side...well, the Lambs are averaging a hair over 15 pt/game...and they're the perfect team for Miami to rebound against.

DEN/NYJ over 47
Jets have been throwing up some big pts of late. Denver's defense hasn't been able to stop much of anything. But also see Cutler rebounding a bit here as well...as the Jets can be thrown on.

MIN (-3)
see what GB and Grant did to the Bears. Well, me thinks Peterson will have an even bigger day. Viks defensive front gonna cause serious problems as well.

TB (-4)
they are simply begging you to take nawlins this week, coming off of how great they looked at home. but like the Philly spot on thursday...not so fast, my friends.

anyways...sry to be short. but imma heading off to bed, and just wanted to get these last additions posted.

BOL tomorrow :tiphat:

Back