***Week 13 Lex***

Ugliest card I've played this season. Still looking into a bunch and trying to whittle it down.

Texans- I've been saying all season I'm not as high on the Colts as most are. Was heavy on the Titans & over last week and I'm down to fade em again. Every argument I've heard for fading Houston is Fuller is out and the D blows. Watson gets David J back and the Colts are without their ss Willis & Okereke, 2 of their top 4 leading tacklers. Watt is playing likely his last season with Houston and the Colts are undermanned vs him. He might wreck shop today if Rivers can't get the ball out quick. Watson the better qb by a mile right now and even without Fuller they are more than serviceable at wr. Keke Coutee steps up and the Texans win.

Jets- Raiders are so great blah blah blah. Jets should be able to stay within the number here. Raiders secondary banged up and they already have trouble stopping the pass. Wrong week to fade the Jets.

Giants- Inflated number. I have said I think Seattle might go to the SB but I think they will look ugly the whole way. No reason for them to blow out NYG here. Giants defense has quietly been playing well allowing 17, 17, 20 last 3 played. Really not even 17 as lw Cincy had a kick return td. Seeing as the Hawks haven't even covered a spread this high I'll willingly take the qb less NYG to keep this game from being a laugher. SEattle tt under worth a look I may have just talked myself into it.

Cardinals- Goff fade. Rams defense is very good and they won't go anywhere because Goff is TRASH. Cards offense matches up well with them as dHop won't get shut down & Murray can run away from that monster ADonald. I expect a closely played game but I'm taking the divisional homedog to pull out the win.

Rams vs Arizona is not the same as Rams vs SF. Rams have done really well against Arizona winning the last rather handily.

Rams vs Arizona is not the same as Rams vs SF. Rams have done really well against Arizona winning the last rather handily.
That was a different offense than the Cardinals current one. Could be wrong here but all I see is Goff as a road fave.

ML Parlay (+300)

Dolphins/Vikings/Saints/Titans/Chiefs

1.5 units

Jets+310

Eagles+330

Titans-200

1.5 units each

That was a different offense than the Cardinals current one. Could be wrong here but all I see is Goff as a road fave.
Couple things with the Rams. Their road record is good since McVay and Goff paired. Arizona doesn't not put pressure on the QB. That bodes well for Goff. This is more about the matchup in the trenches and feel the Rams have a decided advantage.
Goff doesn't play good vs the Niners but against Arizona he does. Fwiw

losing sunday. Crazy ml loss on Jets and tough one with Texans but that's the NFL.

Bills+1

5 units

Bills tt o23

2 units

Bills coming in off a win where they were ahead all game but had 3 4thq turnovers, 9 penalties and played pretty sloppy. Even better they return to the house of horrors. I think this is more of a statement game for BUffalo than people may think. If the Bills want to be considered serious contenders in the AFC they will win this game.

-Haven't won a MNF game since 1999

-Everyone pointing to Titans game where they got stomped. I think they want to show how physical they can be today.

-Milano returns only now there is depth at LB with the emergence of Klein.

-Allen over Mullins. All day.

Do I worry about mostert & crew running all over buffalo? A little but not enough to get me off this wager. Buffalo made a concerted effort to establish the run last week and were successful- wouldn't be surprised to see Singletary/Moss getting featured early. In the end I think Allen & co are good for 26+ tonight

I won’t look at bills any differently if they lose this game, think it way more important for niners. Regardless what happens tonight I think bills will be a very scary team for anyone to face in playoffs, it a real bummer brown gone, is he done for year? I think the offense so much better when he on the field.

Brown will be back. Offense will be much better when the run game gets going. That being said....

Singletary rushing yds o35.5+120

2 units

Thanks guys...needed that after getting destroyed on 4 pm sunday games. Definitely eases the pain but still a losing week 14-21 -10.42. Gotta focus and stop trying to get cute.

If you're selective they can be real $$$ grabbers. Great ingaming last night for sure!
Selective is the key this time of year with all these games coming up.
Just listen to what's going on with the Chargers. Bosa says, "At least I'll be playing hard the rest of the year."
What we have in this era of football at the NFL level is much like what we have at the collegiate level regarding opting out on Bowl games. The only difference is the NFL players not in a contract year will preserve their bodies on the field while playing. Staying engaged with blockers and avoiding direct contact is what I look for.

Back