Week 13 Bomb

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
This team is legit and I am talking a big, big shot here......almost assuring they will play their worst game of the season....fukk it, it is on and in Maiava I trust

UNLV -3 v. san jose state........................LARGE

This team is legit and I am talking a big, big shot here......almost assuring they will play their worst game of the season....fukk it, it is on and in Maiava I trust

UNLV -3 v. san jose state........................LARGE
We'll definitely see better pace than last nights SJSU game.

This would be the 1st time in UNLV history to host the conference championship game. I think the W vs SJSU means much more this year than any past. Rebels are fired up! See you in the winner's circle.

I don't know much, but understand there is some pretty sharp action on both sides of this play......not thrilled with where the San Jose State money is coming from, but fukk it.....plays are in and I am going to trust what I have seen with my eyes from both teams
Yep not the time of year to be playing those games, power numbers are pretty irrelevant at this point

Play to get paid

UNLV line down to -1.........should I just rip up my tickets now......fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off with this sht

I wouldn't read too much into it. I think a lot of people including myself think SJ St is a better team.

Reactions: KJ
Back