Week 12

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Last week 9-2 +4.525 units. Needed a breakout week. Got a couple for today.

WAS +3 +105 1 Unit
HOU -3 -115 .5 Unit

Dallas and Detroit not playing very well right now IMO. Skins as a dog have been pretty good this year. Houston has shown they can play in big games and win them. Last week was an abberation. Plus, Detroit just not the same Thanksgiving spoiler they used to be.

Lean NE later, but will see how the first ones end up. Not particularly a fan of taking all three road teams (2 of which are faves) on a short travel week.

Muthafucking PDiddy. Get that cash bro, congrats on the hot hand & i agree with the plays. Hope Wash gets you that money bro

Getting my card together. I'll just post as I go with the post-skipping issue going on.

TEN/JAX o44.5 1 Unit
TB +1 1 Unit
NO +3 -115 1 Unit

No real feel for this one. Harvin being out scares me quite a bit. I don't think we win as I don't trust Ponder OTR and Bears have a knack for forcing turnovers vs. inexperienced QB's. I think last week was a fluke for them even though I don't think Chicago is one of the NFC's top teams. GB will win this division IMO.

The line to me seems about right.

2-6-2 for the week and -2.375 Units

I must be fucking crazy. After swearing off this shit team time and time again, here I find myself back at the well. I actually think Philly wins SU. Got a good line from the local too.

PHI +3 EV 1 Unit

Bad OL, inexperienced RB, rookie QB, WR's that don't care, and a defense that's just plain shit - and I still took them. God help me.

Bad OL, inexperienced RB, rookie QB, WR's that don't care, and a defense that's just plain shit - and I still took them. God help me.

definately contrarian, which often works in this league... but not for me.. that philly o line is just so bad P....stay well my man.. we need percy back bad huh?

Yes, we are terrible without him. Coaching has really regressed this year too. Musgrave is awful.

GB will roll us next week for sure. As they say, the rubber is about to meet the road. Unfortunately as a Vikes fan, I think yesterday's game will be fairly similar to what we see over the final month... brutal schedule.

Yes, we are terrible without him. Coaching has really regressed this year too. Musgrave is awful.

GB will roll us next week for sure. As they say, the rubber is about to meet the road. Unfortunately as a Vikes fan, I think yesterday's game will be fairly similar to what we see over the final month... brutal schedule.

dunno about GB right now.... If we have percy near full,, Mrs Teedub may get some vegas shopping money...lol...

Yep. Harvin should be back too. Just think it will be a good bounce-back spot for the Pack. Vikes OTR are pretty bad...

Back