week 12

Air Force -3 game of the week for me. No data needed, its based upon stats and what good football teams do. Rush and stop the opponent rushing attack.

Weather looks clear for Saturday

Last edited:
OLD DOM +6

OLD DOM getting a few extra points this week. Their last 4 game opponents are above average or top teams.

dogs playing teams that allow a lot of points do well.

Air Force -3 game of the week for me. No data needed, its based upon stats and what good football teams do. Rush and stop the opponent rushing attack.

Weather looks clear for Saturday

Isn't UNLV awful against the pass? Air Force D good all around but UNLV run defense looks solid. I won't be on UNLV but AF absolutely needs Larrier, Michel, and Kinamon back for this one. If they sat them out for this game on purpose I really like the play then!

Isn't UNLV awful against the pass? Air Force D good all around but UNLV run defense looks solid. I won't be on UNLV but AF absolutely needs Larrier, Michel, and Kinamon back for this one. If they sat them out for this game on purpose I really like the play then!

I am not discrediting what UNLV has done against their opponents this season. I am counting on AF to bounce back after their last 2 bad losses and I think UNLV could be in over their heads this week.

You have doubts, thats good I think you should pass on this game. I certainly trust what I do and this game hits my list.

I look at the stats and such, but there is no ways to know where the bounces and call will go. I do what I do and let my systems work for me.

IMG_2253.jpeg

As you see here they have lost to the spread by more than -30 points in their last 2 games. The books usually over adjust but that only goes so far. The team still has to play and win to their previous levels to cover but the hope is to win with no sweat. I’m counting on the stats for Air Force to dominate like they have done running and stopping the run. UNLV is good too so we will see. I don’t think UNLV is going to win.

AF has to return to their levels. I think they win

In the photo I have underlined ATSm which means how did they do in their last game you know what ATS is the small m stand for margin

CU BUFFS +163

Fla +11
Tenn+10.5
Minn +27.5
Mary+19.5
Arizona-1
Army+5
AF-3
Rutg +20.5
FAU +8.5
Kansas+8
Texas st-3.5
BYU +24.5
Mich St+4.5
Purd -3
Miss St -13.5
Louisiana tech +8.5
Navy-2.5
UCLA +7
GEO ST+31.5
SDST +14.5 this line way too much

I still am searching for more data and will adjust some of my unit sizing. These are the plays and teams I’m betting

Last edited:
Washington St has bad running stats so that part of the game is close to equal. CU has the better QB and at +money is possible upset.

CU is top 10 in passing. if the score that should keep them close and give them a chance.

Bad news is its a road game and short week.

Good call on BYU. I have to admit, I thought that would be a 35-7 type blowout but they competed.

Back