Miami Oh -17
Kent State TT O24.5 (-105)

Ohio State TT O57
UL Lafayette TT O41.5 (+105)

Oregon State TT O27 (-115)
North Carolina 2H TT O10.5 (+100)

Louisiana Tech +6.5

Last edited:
It's not at the level of the game in 1997, which was an epic letdown after LSU beat Florida, but what makes you confident that the Tigers will be focused?

I think the 6:00 kick and Orgeron-Ole Miss history offsets the hangover to a large extent. The win last week puts a lot on the table and within their grasp, as opposed to just being a monumental upset like the 97 game.

I also think it’s just a bad matchup for Ole Miss as they don’t appear to be equipped to take advantage of the LSU defense through the air and I’m not sure they can slow down Burrow on the other side. They’ll probably make a few plays early and if it looks like something they can sustain there should be some outs available with the 2H totals.

I think the 6:00 kick and Orgeron-Ole Miss history offsets the hangover to a large extent. The win last week puts a lot on the table and within their grasp, as opposed to just being a monumental upset like the 97 game.

I also think it’s just a bad matchup for Ole Miss as they don’t appear to be equipped to take advantage of the LSU defense through the air and I’m not sure they can slow down Burrow on the other side. They’ll probably make a few plays early and if it looks like something they can sustain there should be some outs available with the 2H totals.
Outside of the field at home after a 24 hour drenching with the slight aid of the Auburn D what HAS slowed Jeaux and this offense down? I’ve accepted that there will always be doubters and excuses. Hell I took the Under one game cause a poster I respect made some valid points. It sailed over 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Far too much was put into the Auburn game and outside of a sloppy similarly terrible playing field the next 3 games will be high scoring and not close on the scoreboard. With that said I look for Georgia to destroy Auburn this week again based partially on the facade of a “close” loss to LSU.

The short answer is Leadership, Mission and Destiny. These boys aren’t arrogant but they are highly confident and focused. “ONE TEAM ONE HEARTBEAT!”

The only viable futures ticket I have left is LSU to win the SEC.
THat would cover the others

Geaux Tigers

And even in the Auburn game they were only slowed down in a relative sense, still 30 first downs and 500 yards. The difference there was they had some protection issues early and didn’t push the ball down the field as much, also got hit with some negative plays which slowed the tempo. Four trips inside the Auburn 35 with no points made it seem like a worse performance than it really was.

Not overly concerned with the OL depth as of now. Charles has been known about for a while and is serving his suspension when he is least needed. Magee was the swing guy in the first half of the season, starting at LT with Charles out and LG when Charles played. Rosenthal got a start or two more recently when Charles sat, but probably isn’t as good as Magee at the moment. He is a specimen but still has lapses. Ingram being back will slide in at guard and I don’t expect any issues on the left side. RT may be a little more dicey with Traore I presume, but he has played and they should be able to manage it. If someone goes down during the game they may have to approach it differently though.

La Tech +6.5

Was hoping to see 7 pop but I’m about to hit the road for Oxford. Good luck to all this weekend.

Back