Week 12

Cap any thoughts on Minnesota? im on them and thought that would be a play you would be on.

I lean Minnesota but I am very frustrated by them. Each week I wonder "is this the week they put it together?" and it does not happen.

3-0-1 last week.

51-20-4 70.7% +29.71u

Washington +7.5 -115
Buffalo +3.5 -121

What id like

Cleveland if it goes back to 3.5, otherwise I’ll take 3
Carolina if the juice goes lower on -3
Denver if it goes 3.5, otherwise I’ll take 3.
Tampa at -3 with lower juice. Might take 3.5. Don’t love that number.

Jax could not be in a worse spot.

uhhhhh

70.7% in the NFL.

My God, man.

I thought you said a few weeks back that Buffalo shouldn’t be taken by anyone. Happy thanksgiving and good luck.

I thought you said a few weeks back that Buffalo shouldn’t be taken by anyone. Happy thanksgiving and good luck.

Emotions talking. I mean, no question, Buffalo is very very bad. But the number works for me with Allen mist likely back, Buffalo being well coached and coming off a bye and Jax having their season crushed last week for good, having a holiday distraction with morale already low and then having to gosh darn Buffalo as the icing on the cake. I feel like this has to be an auto-play as far as hideous spots go for teams. What I do like though is that you read my threads and remember them that well! GL this weekend.

What about the bears with trubisky supposodely out

We had Chase Daniel in KC. He’s a downgrade but he’s a quality backup who has been with Nagy before. Detroit would be a play though if their offensive line play was better, and if they had Johnson and Jones playing today.

We had Chase Daniel in KC. He’s a downgrade but he’s a quality backup who has been with Nagy before. Detroit would be a play though if their offensive line play was better, and if they had Johnson and Jones playing today.

And Chase looked very good in the pre season. He may be an upgrade in the passing game here.

Been staring at eagles myself. Hesitant bc of all DBs hurt. I am on the over.

Whats your assessment given inj?

Not feeling TB anymore? Earlier you mentioned you'd hit that at -3 lower juice, seeing -2 flat now.

Thoughts on Niners, Cleveland and Packers?

Those are the bi movers so wanted to see what you thought ... Niners and Cleveland moved off the 3 and packers went all the way through the 4.

Thanks in advance.

Thoughts on Niners, Cleveland and Packers?

Those are the bi movers so wanted to see what you thought ... Niners and Cleveland moved off the 3 and packers went all the way through the 4.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay. At work for a little bit. Lean Pack. Staying off the other two. Cleve now favored and regardless of the $$ coming in I lean towards Cincy at this point. 49ers or nothing in my opinion

Not feeling TB anymore? Earlier you mentioned you'd hit that at -3 lower juice, seeing -2 flat now.

I went back to notes I wrote myself a few weeks ago and while they may win and cover, I just don’t want to back them. Which says a lot because I trust the Bills enough to do so lol

Back