Week 12 What Are We Learning

If we didn’t have to play them next week, I’d be LOL’ing at AU. But they will inexplicably make it a 4 quarter game next week

Auburn was clearly looking ahead to next week. Couldn’t be more obvious. They already had six wins for bowl eligibility going into today. NM State meant nothing to them.

Texas St had 500+ yards offense by early 4th quarter and were down 53 at one point.

They also let 17-14.

They lost 77-31.

They somehow went UNDER their TT.

They had 3 possessions inside the 20 with zero points. Two of those were returned for TDs.

Epic!

Auburn was clearly looking ahead to next week. Couldn’t be more obvious. They already had six wins for bowl eligibility going into today. NM State meant nothing to them.
They also suck at throwing a forward pass so there's that

I was just afraid NMSU was too completely obvious. Should bet those kinds of things regardless.

Texas St had 500+ yards offense by early 4th quarter and were down 53 at one point.

They also let 17-14.

They lost 77-31.

They somehow went UNDER their TT.

They had 3 possessions inside the 20 with zero points. Two of those were returned for TDs.

Epic!
All this amazing stuff, and I got dragged to Fort Worth before the numbers on the extra games were even posted. Couldn't really get cell service to check the scores in Amon Carter. I was shocked to see Texas State down 63-24 at one point as I knew they had led early. I was hoping to get my wife go see her alma mater in a bowl game in a halfway interesting place. Now Frisco is likely the best we can hope for. I saw and heard absolutely nothing about FSU and Auburn until just now.

Back