Week 12 What Are We Learning

Denver is a joke. Heads need to roll.
Jacksonville at least plays hard.

Cincy v Tennessee is an underrated blooming rivalry.

Atlanta games are always interesting.

The Bengals have got to be the best team that it seems NOONE is talking about. Weirdly under the radar for a team that just made tye Super Bowl.

Eagles D looked vulnerable to me tonight, and Packers aren’t good. They are another team living on their Offense, which is very good. I see them and Minnesota as beatable. Dallas and San Fran in the NFCC? Always seems like the teams with defense are the ones who make the run - and those two teams have defense. In the AFC, it’s KC or Buffalo and I don’t see anyone else in the SB on that side of the bracket.

Eagles D looked vulnerable to me tonight, and Packers aren’t good. They are another team living on their Offense, which is very good. I see them and Minnesota as beatable. Dallas and San Fran in the NFCC? Always seems like the teams with defense are the ones who make the run - and those two teams have defense. In the AFC, it’s KC or Buffalo and I don’t see anyone else in the SB on that side of the bracket.
Dallas would be SB favorite from NFC if not for that coach.

One thing about Minnesota… their schedule is suuuper easy coming home (Jets, Lions, Colts, Giants, Packers, Bears). Food for thought.

Mike White is everything we had hope for Zach Wilson to be. Be smart with the football. Get the ball to your playmakers. Go through your reads.

Cannot remember I had the joy of watching my team cruise to a victory in a football game. It must be 4 or 5 seasons.

Now let's see how he looks against the big boys in Minnesota and Buffalo the next 2 weeks.

Back