Week 12 What Are We Learning

Russell Wilson is not right.
The Chargers are consistently inconsistent.
Pittsburgh is not good. Time for Big Ben to go.
Is the AFC West the best division in NFL.
These lame ass roughing the passer penalties are ruining the game.

Urban screwed up big time hiring Schottenheimer and Bevell as his offensive coaches and its resulted in a wasted first season for Lawrence. If Urban sticks around after this season and doesn't end up at Notre Dame expect Mullen to be his new coordinator.

Urban screwed up big time hiring Schottenheimer and Bevell as his offensive coaches and its resulted in a wasted first season for Lawrence. If Urban sticks around after this season and doesn't end up at Notre Dame expect Mullen to be his new coordinator.
Don't think Jags can risk wasting another year of Lawrence w/CUM really, cut bait and draft OL

Russell Wilson is not right.
The Chargers are consistently inconsistent.
Pittsburgh is not good. Time for Big Ben to go.
Is the AFC West the best division in NFL.
These lame ass roughing the passer penalties are ruining the game.
I like the new Chargers coach but that organization is a consistent loser so who knows whats going on there.

I like the new Chargers coach but that organization is a consistent loser so who knows whats going on there.
Spanos is right there with Woody, Brown, Fords etc

Why I'm shocked that the younger Bidwill is competent, keeping it in the family hasn't seemed to work really well

I know that Mac is the greatest QB to ever play the game but does anyone think he would be playing well if he was drafted by the Jaguars or Jets. Speaking of Mac if all the reports are true that Shanahan traded up for him and was talked out of it will that eventually lead to his departure from SF when Lance proves to be more like Akili Smith and not Mahomes.

I know the owner can eat that contract with ease but who exactly are they going to hire if they get rid of Meyer.
As to the who, someone smarter than I am will still have to roll the dice with that org

Problem with Urban is that he's already pretty much lost the team from what I understand and you can't have that going around your franchise QB any longer than necessary

I know that Mac is the greatest QB to ever play the game but does anyone think he would be playing well if he was drafted by the Jaguars or Jets. Speaking of Mac if all the reports are true that Shanahan traded up for him and was talked out of it will that eventually lead to his departure from SF when Lance proves to be more like Akili Smith and not Mahomes.
Is Lance as good as advertised? They said he was a Manning basically. Still a ways to go, and obviously his situation isn’t great there

Lance was always going to be 2-3 years lol, that's not newsworthy

Patience is an issue in SF obviously. Mac would suck balls at Candlestick Yards

Would love to hear @Capaholic thoughts on KC RoS and this week. Not sure if he’s still around these parts.

Would like to fade Den & Pat Shurmur off big win. Mahomes & offense seemed to be trending upward before bye. Hard to say if sustainable or were just due for improvement via regression. Despite all the drama, they’re on top of perhaps toughest division in football.

Would love to hear @Capaholic thoughts on KC RoS and this week. Not sure if he’s still around these parts.

Would like to fade Den & Pat Shurmur off big win. Mahomes & offense seemed to be trending upward before bye. Hard to say if sustainable or were just due for improvement via regression. Despite all the drama, they’re on top of perhaps toughest division in football.
Fading Denver off a full week of practice might be a thing

As soon as I saw who he hired to run the offense I knew it would be a lost year for Lawrence and bet the under win total.

sure seems like basically every decision he has made been counter productive to building a winning culture. the tebow thing was comical,. the coaching hires were terrible, everything out his mouth is nonsense, the only thing im not mad at him for the chick on his lap that seemed to bother so many the cuck media.

Back