Week 12 Situational Angles

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Post your situational angles for manana here....

Virginia Tech needs to win one more game to become bowl eligible..... tomorrow is Beamer's last home game,

I understand its Beamer's last game at home and the emotion is there but do we really think they are going to beat UNC or cover? If they get down early likely they look ahead to the game they can actually win to make a bowl

for the record my entire family is from VA and I am a Hokie and think we get blasted here

UNC hasn't won a road game by more than 7 this year. The Gobblers have a shot at a win here.

New Mexico still alive for MWC Mountain Division at 4-2. Need to win out which includes beating AF.

Minnesota hasn't won a game since Jerry Kill retired (opponents combined 28-2), but are 3-0 ATS.

Arizona and Miami, Oh plays their final game today.

Final game for FIU is off being shut out (0-52 vs Marshall) and needs a win for bowl eligibility. Today face WKU at home, FIU is 4-0 at home (2-0-2 ATS) but all vs bad teams. WKU has Marshall on deck.

Washington State has covered 7 straight.

With a Cal upset of Stanford, Oregon and Washington St can tie for the north (Ore and W St each play conf games next week, Stanford ends conf play today).

Final home game today for Missouri / Pinkel.

Wisconsin has not beat one team with a winning record this year, favored over 8-2 Northwestern.

Penn St has a chance to finish undefeated at home this year (last year was winless at home vs Big Ten teams)

Michigan St is 4-1 SU last 5 vs top ten ranked teams. Includes 2015 W vs #7 Oregon (1 play away from losing), 2014 W vs #4 Baylor (huge comeback), L vs #3 Oregon (controlled game for 3+ qrts faded late), 2013 W vs #5 Stanford, W vs #2 Ohio State. Underdogs in all games except Oregon '15.

Dantonio has only been a double digit underdog 4x (2-2 ATS). 2007 +18.5 at #1 Ohio St, lost 17-24. MSU was 7-6 that season (1st year). 2008 +15.5 at #7 Penn St, lost 18-49. MSU was 9-4 that season 2009 +10 at Notre Dame, lost 30-33.. MSU was 6-7 that season. 2014 +13 at Oregon, lost 27-46. MSU was 11-2.

Back