Week 12 service/tout/Walters et al release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Wisconsin is Billy for sure, first I see all day.

If anyone wants to post Doctor Bob, feel free.

I'll do the best I can to keep up today. Hectic shit.

lay 20.5 on Whisky. almost thinking about taking the 27 and trying for the middle opp. any thoughts?

yes piper

i am going to bet Indy at some point. i realize indiana has been on the ass end of some pummelings to this team lately but this is by far the best team they've had in 5-6 years and 2nd best prolly of the entire centuryThey will score points, their offense is far better than BYU's, plus BYU physical team, seems that the next week teams that play BYU all year struggle to get the money etc

Louisville seems to be billy but the CRIS guys are on the other side so that game could be bouncing around for the next 30 hours. Don't lay a bad price or take a bad one either, odds are it will move both ways.

Dr Bob...

Best Bets

Wisconsin
SMU
Rutgers
Kansas St

Strong Opinions

USC
SJSU
Georgia St

And I guess he had a couple best bet winners mid-week posted under his free analysis section.

Dr Bob...

Best Bets

Wisconsin
SMU
Rutgers
Kansas St

Strong Opinions

USC
SJSU
Georgia St

And I guess he had a couple best bet winners mid-week posted under his free analysis section.

from his site...

I have 3 additional Best Bets for Saturday (I had 4 but one is now out of Best Bet range) along with 3 Strong Opinions.

he seems to have dropped wisky. is it true that he released it at 21, not 24?

Back