Week 12 Plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
31-25 +10.6 units on season
On UM big per BAR and myself's thread.

Wake PK at -107 for 2 units

Wake continues to get no respect, I don't understand this line at all to be honest with you.WF has an excellent rush defense and VT's strength is their run game.

Don't really like the card except for UM and wake...Cal is enticing but USC takes care of business at home. I will take ND + points against SC when that comes out.

recap:

UM +7 for 4 units
UM +6.5 for 1 unit
UM ML 1 unit
Wake Forest PK for 2 units
Maryland +7 for 2 units

Last edited:
Save your money and pound the uga vs tech game next week ;) Or just bet all u have on the usc ml this week!

G luck

WAKE ML -113 around 3pm so I screwed up more than you Hunt haha.

Did manage to get Central at ML 116 though, so that makes up for it, as that one is now at -2.5 116.

Also got Nevada -17 120. You can't even get 18.5 for 120 now, as the line has jumped up to 19.5 110.

Lastly, got the over in the SJSU/Hawaii at 72 112 which is where it was this afternoon before jumping to 73 110, so feeling good about that one also.

Early jumps are always hit or miss so I try not to stress too much over ones like Wake where I clearly miscalculated.

Later

yup, it is gambling CB...oh well.

Nice card so far bro you got the better end on most!

Just locked in BYU -25 as well. I know its a lot of points, but I don't see that line going anywhere but up, as I expect it to be around 28 later this week. BYU has been rolling the opposition, so I expect them to put on another show this weekend for the home crowd.

Can't decide between Michigan, Maryland, Rutgers, Western, or USC to round out the card, so open to thoughts and suggestions.

those are all tough games CB...I think UM +7 is a good bet though...will have thoughts on that game all week in the other thread. I do initially like Maryland as well. Cincy is a damn good home team and they just find ways to cover the number or stay within it at least...tough games.

abcs said:
Save your money and pound the uga vs tech game next week ;) Or just bet all u have on the usc ml this week!

G luck

u comin outa retirement to make this bet on usc? project plasma is right around tha corner wit a usc win. i think cal covers after las week, an great shot at tha outright win.

card looks good hunt, love to see mich outright to cash that ML play. good luck

thanks tru..I think I am going to keep my card light this week with that game..I will be drunk all day going crazy.

HUNTDOG said:
thanks tru..I think I am going to keep my card light this week with that game..I will be drunk all day going crazy.

whats different than any other saturday for ya ;)

:drinking:

LOL....this one will be especially crazy though...no place in the world I would rather be if UM pulls off the upset.

Hunt - I know Cincy will be a popular dog this week, but I think they are overmatched in this one, as they are just in a tough physical stretch that is bound to wear them down over the course of 4 quarters, even though I expect them to be juiced for the last home game/fan appreciation night/primetime showdown etc etc. WVU racked up over 300 yards rushing on em and I expect more of the same from Rutgers. Also, Grutza has been inconsistent at best and I don't see how he can keep this team within 6 of the Knights and their attacking defense that is not going to give him much time to throw all night. He should be good for a few turnovers which should lead to short fields for Rutgers and in turn, easy scores. I think Cincy puts up a fight, but much like the Pitt game they had at home, I see them falling in the end after a tough battle.

As far as Maryland goes, they have some great momentum going right now as they are riding the wave of a 5 game win streak and have a shot at another one of those magical Maryland seasons if they take care of business vs BC. I think BC is better, but not more than 1 score better, so if I can get more than a TD, it might be worth a shot as MD could easily spring the upset here as these two teams are pretty evenly matched. The only thing that worries me here is Maryland's rush D or lack thereof, as that could be their downfall in this one. I do like their bend but don't break defense though, as we could see a number of FGs from BC once they get in the redzone, which should bode well if I take MD plus the points.

Later.

Maryland +7 -105 for 2 units

I was talking to RB about this, can't believe line is 7. It probably is a great ML as well, will take the 7 now though.

on Michigan too. jumped right one earlier today. joined you recently on wake though, buddy. completely agree. let's see if cinderella gets to keep dancing.

Huntdog - Nice looking card so far. I eventually plan to play MD, but I think the line will get to 7.5 105 so gonna wait and see what happens here. Also holding out for a higher line on U of M as I think that one goes back up a bit in a day or two as well.

thanks yanks and pags.

CB,

I would be shocked if UM over 7 and I would be shocked if Maryland goes up as well, but you are much better with line predictions than me. GL bro.

HUNT - I can't figure out the Wake line either. It's at Wake +2 now. I was going to wait...but Wake now getting 2 at home is just too tough to pass up.

GL this week bro. :cheers:

I added Rutgers -5.5 117 last night to bring the card to 6 plays. Maryland is now at 7 +105 so I like where it is headed as it might hit 8 by week's end. I am looking for 8.5 115 or better.

Michigan is at 6.5 +101 so might move back to 7 105 or so in a day or two. Will probably take it at 7.5 115 or better.

Those are the only two plays I am deciding between at this point as I am gonna lock 7 plays on my card and call it a day this week.

Later

Back