Week 12 Pac12

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
One right now..........and no surprise to anyone

Washington -15 @ Oregon State....2 Units.......I will make this a bigger play, but am hoping for the home dog sharpie crew to come in hit the Beaver...will wait until Saturday morning if I have to, and will lay 17 if I am dead wrong and it goes the other way.....the scores show that UW is mediocre, but I actually think they are better than they have shown....they should have really won against Utah and at ASU...they played well enough and got some shitty calls against Utah and were very, very close to burying ASU in teh first half....but, they just didn't get it done....now, they step way, way down in competition......and the kicker here is that Oregon State is just so banged up it is ridiculous...the Beaver beat writers were even surprised at how the depth chart looked this week with all the injuries......UW can run, pass, sometime catch and can play D as good as any team in the conference...I think they pummel the Beavs here and set up an Apple Cup game upset over WSU

Also leaning to USC and Stanford right now....GL degens

Wazzu thoughts vs Buffs this week? Total or line? I was eyeing this gm....

Pro, I am not feeling the Cougs this week......love them getting points, but not ready to lay this kind of number...plus, Colorado a comer right now....I honestly would take the buffs here......my opinions on totals are worthless unless you are looking to fade......but like the OVER...GL this week.....what is your eye saying on this game?

jimmy bol have a great week

Thx D8....gl this weekend bro.....kill em

Made a big play on Wash myself - They have to win out so no way they overlook The Beavs - This will be one of the most interesting Apple Cups in a while.

Made a big play on Wash myself - They have to win out so no way they overlook The Beavs - This will be one of the most interesting Apple Cups in a while.

Good luck to us C-Man......I've heard that due to dismissals and injuries, Oregon State will only be suiting up 50 players tomorrow......starting a walk-on RFr at safety...continuing to shift guys on the Oline due to injuries.....Mitchell gonna start at QB, but he has gotta be watched closely coming off a head/concussion injury.....UW is pretty healthy overall and despite the 2 game losing streak, playing better every week, notwithstanding last week's meltdown when BIG MO started to go the other way.....just really, really like this one.....backdoor scares me tho.....but rolling with it.

Adding......

UNC -4 @ VTech...........3 units.........DON"T give a Fukk about Beamer's last game and all that bullshit.....UNC the most under-rated team in the country....they will roll up and away from VTech

Yep, every amateur is lining up to take Vtech on the "Beamer last home game theory" - its been one of the more talked about angles all week. UNC too good and wins by DD in the end.

Fukkin UNC pissed that cover away......ri-fukkin-diculous.....loading up now

Washington -14 @ Oregon State.....4 Units.......thank you home dog sharpies for getting me the 14......go Dawgs.....it is SHOW UP TIME

Back