Week #12 of the N.F.L.

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
'08 YTD: 39-33-1, +5.82 units

Great card this week...at least in terms of matchups, and watching the games. Not so sure how it'll turn out on the wagering front...but hopefully pretty good as well. Anyhow, just gonna get right to it this week.

Sunday, 11/23

BUF/KC over 43.5 (-110) for 1 unit

TEN (-5.5) over NYJ (-110) for 1 unit

MIA (-1) over NE (-110) for 1 unit

CAR (+1) over ATL (-110) for 1 unit

OAK (+9) over DEN (-110) for 1 unit

SD (-2.5) over IND (-110) for 1 unit

NYG (-3) over AZ (-115) for 1 unit

NE(+8) to DAL(-2) to CHI(-1) for 1 unit to win 1.1

I'll try to get back w/ reasonings behind these plays at some point. Not sure if i'll have any additional plays though.
But very quickly on a couple of them...
Sticking with Tennessee, at least until they do me wrong. Maybe this'll be the game where the Favre-haters can say "see, i told you so."
Everybody in the world is on the Pats. Tons of history to back that up...but those were Brady at QB stats...and a much different Fins team.
And if my name ended with apples, SD would be my tootsie pop of the week. But imho, the Colts were made the dog for a reason.

Anyhow, GL this Sunday :tiphat:

Last edited:
thinkin of adding SD myself...BOL yanks...denver cant stop anyone so why not take oaktown!!

GL Yanks - that Pats game has me on the fence - think I stay away

i like the Chargas - gl man -

2 late nite additions, to complete the sunday card...

NYG (-3) @ -115

and a teaser...

NE (+8)
DAL (-2)
CHI (-1)

might be a sucker in arizona, but i couldn't help it. giants have been so freakin good this year...and so good on the road again, other than that mnf game in cleveland. just so dominate/physical, that i can't see zona hanging. plus...i still got what shoulda been a zona loss to sf clearly in my mind...and that's playing into this as well.

as for the 8 pt teaser...well, it's self-explanatory in a way. pats is somewhat of a hedge to my play on the fins...but more so because this'll be a 1 score game, either way. the cowboys should win easily at home over poor sf. and the rams, with jackson out, just suck. even the bears should finally be able to get back into the winning column this week.

anyhow...BOL tomorrow :tiphat:

btw...if u got the balls to do it...i'd take a look at the chiefs ML tomorrow.

imma already invested in the game with the hova. but i think KC takes this one SU, for those of u interested in ML dogs.

hou, gb, and sea are prolly also worth a good look 2.

:cheers:

The Gints will show the farce of the NFC West is. Then the Gints will show what a farce the Panthers are as well. They will lose a couple down the stretch but these are statment games. People are not really loving them still. AZ is sick with that passing game and it's true Dallas tried to get to Warner and didn't but Dallas pass rush is not the G-Men's. Plax not playing is a non-factor. Hixon will do just fine once again and we don't have the headache in the huddle.:tiphat:

poop

4-3, heading into the Indy/SD game. Shoudn't feel so bad about 4-3...but damn, i couldn't have been more wrong about Tenny/Miami/Carolina today.

Back