Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
2007:
CFB ATS: 64-65-5, -6.275 units
CFB ML: 1-3, -1.75 units
CFB O/U: 25-22-0, +1.30 units
------------------------------
CFB Total/YTD: 90-90-5, -6.725 units

Still plugging away...what else is there to say about this season?
Hopefully though it can still be salvalged, with the bowls just around the corner.

Thursday, 11/15

Arizona (+11) over Oregon (-110) for 1.5 units W

Friday, 11/16

Nevada (+7.5) over Hawaii (-110) for 1.5 units W

Saturday, 11/17

S Florida (-6.5) over Louisville (-110) for 1.5 units

Texas Tech (+9) over Oklahoma (-110) for 1.5 units

Buffalo (+2) over Bowling Green (-110) for 1.5 units

Connecticut (-18) over Syracuse (-110) for 1.5 units

Saturday, 11/17 additions

Michigan (+4.5) over Ohio St (-110) for 1.5 units

Boston Co (+8.5) over Clemson (-110) for 1.5 units

San Diego St/Air Force over 49 (-110) for 1 unit

Kentucky/Georgia over 61 (-110) for 1 unit

Saturday, 11/17 final additions

Kansas St (+7) over Missouri (-105) for 1 unit

Cincinnati (+6) over W Virginia (-110) for 1 unit

Just putting the finishing touches on yet another big card.
Happy capping. :cheers:

Last edited:
Well, Okalhomas pass defense is atrocious. If TT can not make mistakes thats def doable. At same point Okalhoma could well score just about every possession. Wonder how high they can make the total.

You bet all Buffalo games so I will have to trust you here..lol

UConn in a lookahead but at same point I doubt the Cuase does much on offense. I can see this. Like to know their mindset more.

little bit on my first 4 plays...

Revenge game for USF. The Bulls are obviously the way better team defensively...but when looking at home/road #'s, they are also the slightly better offense. Home team is also 4-0 ATS in the L4 meetings. Looking for the Bulls to finish the year strongly, as they began it.

Final game of the year already for TT. Sure, Oklahoma will be able to run all over the TT defense. But TT will also be able to throw all over the Sooner defense. The home/road #'s between these 2 teams are not as different as you may think. Bottom line...get the Sooners out of Norman, like against Colorado or Iowa St, and they're quite ordinary.

Buffalo's off a bye...in a revenge spot, for that 3OT loss last year at Bowling Green. Again, looking at the home/road #'s...the wrong team's favored in this one. Bowling Green's run defense is pathetic. And Buffalo's won all 3 TY at home vs the MAC.

Bounce back time for UConn...at home, where they're 6-0 TY, and in a revenge spot...w/ their eye still on the Big East. Home team is 3-0 in the L3 meetings. And both the offensive and defensive stats between these 2 teams aren't even comparable. Besides, Cuse has their share of injury issues...heading into face what should be a team w/ something to prove.

So, 4 home teams so far this week...2 doggies, and 2 favs.

Well, Okalhomas pass defense is atrocious. If TT can not make mistakes thats def doable. At same point Okalhoma could well score just about every possession. Wonder how high they can make the total.

You bet all Buffalo games so I will have to trust you here..lol

UConn in a lookahead but at same point I doubt the Cuase does much on offense. I can see this. Like to know their mindset more.

Yeah, TT will somehow have to come up w/ a stop now & again...but look at the Sooners on the road this year. Way, way different team. So i'll take the 2 scores. (Plus, TT has played much better against the run in their home games.)

Just gave my Buff thoughts. BG's run defense is atrocious. Wrong team favored, considering all.

UConn definitely in a look-ahead spot. But just the same, they need to bounce back against this softie opponent...and make sure their heads are in the right place for the following week. But like i said...there's just no comparision between these 2 teams stats, on both sides of the ball.

bump...

i'm a c-hair away from adding Arizona on thurs nite...at home, against mighty Oregon. (who's currently residing in the dreaded #2 spot, lol.)

anyways, gonna play this at some point tomorrow. jsut waiting/hoping to get a bit more then +12.5 pts. anyone think dr bob might move this line?

Thx, Pags :cheers:

Well i added 2 weeknite games...Arizona and Nevada. A couple more home doggies...

Cost myself 1.5 points though on AZ, waiting for today. Was hoping for that kinda line movement the other damned way...but had to take it now, before any more reverse line movement occured. Shoulda played it yesterday though...

Was happy though to see a +7.5 today on Nevada. Would love to see Hawaii's undefeated season come to an end...which it should've done in San Jose. But better late than never, i guess.
Seriously, gimme more than one score...in a series where the home team wins outright each season...and i'm there.
Nevada is decent against the pass on defense...and they will be able to put up the points offensively. Just might add a bit on the ML, but i also don't wanna get greedy.

I hate to say this..but since we talked earlier I am really starting to feel Arizona...dunno why. Just a gut feel.

may play..may not. We'll see.

Like the Nevada play a bit as well.

I hate to say this..but since we talked earlier I am really starting to feel Arizona...dunno why. Just a gut feel.

may play..may not. We'll see.

Like the Nevada play a bit as well.

hope it wasn't that capt slap thread that gave you the feel, lol. imma staying clear of that karma.

nice way to begin the week w/ Zona. hopefully nevada will keep it going on friday, and destroy Hawaii's season. but dayum...was just hoping for the cover, and dixon going down made all the difference. the ducks were going thru the wildcat defense like a hot knife thru warm butter...well, up until dixon went out...so it was gonna take some luck (like that early INT) for AZ to even hang w/in one score.

but the craziness of this season continues...

i've joked most of the season about the #2 spot, including this week...but now i'm a believer/serious. and assuming Kansas is the new #2, heading into the following week...i'll for damn sure be looking to go against them w/ Mizzou. just an unreal season...and it's certainly not over yet. (the weirdness, i mean.)

anyways, what's important is getting the week off on the right foot...and hopefully it'll only continue w/ nevada.

but regarding my saturday plays, i couldn't be happeir w/ the lines i got...especially after dr bob. nevada's down to 6, usf is up to -8.5, texas techi saw at 7.5 today, buffalo's a pick, and Uconn i saw at -20 earlier. not all dr related...but nice to get the better of the line, just the same.

i also added 4 more plays today, all for saturday, which i'll also put in the 1st post above.

A couple more dogs...Michigan and Boston College.
UM, because +4.5 is too much in this rivalry game imo. UM, if heathy, has got the motivation of having a senior class (wanting to send their HC out the right way) having never beat tOSU. Henne is the key though. If he's out, i'll be hedging off this play.
BC, because the Dr moved this line too high. BC, despite this 2 game streak, is better than that...and i fully expect yet another OT game between these two. More than one score though got me on this, where it was jsut a very strong lean before.

Also, a couple overs...my only totals so far this week.
SDST/AF over. AF will get theirs on offense...and SDST has improved quite a bit. Got this game coming totalling in the low 60s.
Kentucky/UGA over. Kentucky will contribute to this total, and UGA's been throwing up 42+ on everyone lately. Got this game totalling the mid 70s.

Anyways, gonna add the plays in above now. And still looking for more.

Thx, LJC. BOL 2U as well this week. :cheers:

Well, fucking Hawaii escaped a SU loss yet again. That's 2...San Jose and Nevada...that had this team beat.
Don't get me wrong...i'm happy to get the win. But i do feel bad for anyone who had the ML tonight.

Besides...even if Hawaii runs the table...they got no business whatsoever being placed in any BCS game, like Boise was last year. None!

Oh well, enough of that rant.
Never hurts to get the week off w/ a 2-0 start. Actually, the weeknite games all season long have basically saved me...looking back.

Anyways, i got 2 final/last minute additions...
Played them a bit smaller...but it's a couple more home doggies.

KST (+7) and Cincy (+6)

Gonna go add them into the 1st post of this thread now...grab a bit of sleep...then enjoy these games as much as possible. BOL.

:cheers:

good Luck Yanks, great start to the weekend. With you on the Texas Tech play. I'm also throwing a unit down on the over. This could turn into a Track meet with a football thrown in.

Started the week well...early saturday kinda blew...but finished saturday with a flourish.

8-4 this week, 5.55 units to the good...and merely a small weeknite play away from redemption.
It's been a wacky season, but i've almost recovered.

updated #'s:
YTD: 98-94-5, -1.175

On to week #13 :smiley_acbe:

Back