Week 12 - NFL BLITZ

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
All-Out Blitz: 39-33 (54.3%) (-0.2 units)

Monday Night Blitz: 7-3 (70%) (+6.2 units)

** Last 5 Weeks ** 21-19 (52.6%) (-8.8 units)

Week 11 - (3-7 ( -11.9 units )

Week 10 - (7-1) ( +10.8 units )

Week 9 - (3-5) (-9 units)

Week 8 - (4-5) (-4.5 units)

Week 7 - (4-1) (+5.8 units)

Week 6 - (4-5) (-1.9 units)

Week 5 - (7-3) (+9.5 units)

Week 4 - (3-0) (+10 units)

Week 3 - (5-2) (+2.8 units)

Week 2 - (2-8) (-6.8 units)

Week 1 - (0-3) (-5 units)

considering my last weeks' results, I don't have much to say here... I'd rather just shut my mouth for now and let the actions speak for itself this week... besides, with the plays I'll be taking this week, I don't think any writeups could be long enough to convince anyone...

Turkey Day:

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit ( 2 units )

and

New York Jets +14 @ Dallas ( 2 units )

gl to all

:shake:

Better luck this week Blitz...I like the play in DET will be on it as well...

Not sure about dallas.....leaning over at this point there.

Yanks.. thanks and Happy Thanksgiving as well bro.. gl

3gamblers... thanks and gl bud..

wearodog... thanks man.. gl

shark... great stuff bro.. Great White Blitz day... gl and Happy Turkey Day

T-Mike.. thanks bro.. and Happy Thanksgiving.. gl today

JOB... thanks bro.. that Dallas game does sound like a rough one to take, but I still gotta go with the Jets in that one.. gl bro.. and Happy Turkey Day

Precise... thanks bro.. gl and Happy Thanksgiving.

adding:

New Orleans @ Carolina +2.5

( 3 units )

As bad as Carolinas' offense has been since Delhomme got hurt, they should be good to go here, mainly because New Orleans' pass defense sucks. Carolina beat the Saints earlier this year in week 5 at New Orleans, but it was a 16-13 victory with David Carr at the helm. Things should be easier and better for the Panthers with Vinny at QB, but last I heard he was questionable due to back pain or some crap like that. He needs to suck it up and play. He's no Peyton Manning... well, actually, he's no Eli Manning either.. lol.. but he does throw better downfield than Carr and would be able to exploit New Orleans defense much better. I think even with Carr they should be okay at home here, but I hope it doesn't come down to that. New Orleans defense has allowed 24 tds and 19 of them came through the air. Carolinas' offense has scored 14 out of 17 tds through the air. That's a good mismatch to side with.. specially at home.

adding:

Denver +1.5 @ Chicago

( 3 units )

I like the way Denver has been coming along at stopping the run. They were allowing about 190 yards rushing per game and had given up 6 rushing tds after their first 5 games. Since their bye week, they have been allowing about 110 rushing yards on the ground and have given up 2 rushing tds in the 5 game span. They allowed over 130 on the ground to Tennessee on Monday Night, but over 70 of those rushing yards were all Vince Young. By containing Benson this week, they should force the game into Rexys' hands. I think Denver takes this one on the road.

here's my card for the week....

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit ( 2 units ) WON

New York Jets +14 @ Dallas ( 2 units ) loss

pending:

New Orleans @ Carolina +2.5 ( 3 units )

Denver +1.5 @ Chicago ( 3 units )

Baltimore @ San Diego -8 ( 3 units )

San Francisco @ Arizona -10.5 ( 3 units )

Buffalo @ Jacksonville -8 ( 3 units )

Minnesota @ NY Giants -7 ( 3 units )

Miami @ Pittsburgh -16 ( 3 units )

Leaning Carolina & Denver as well. With the numbers being so small on both I'll probably just play the ML. Also thinking about the Chargers but being a Cheifs fan I hate rooting for them and I really hate betting on a Norv Turner coached team. I'm sure you'll turn things around

Denver looks really good...Chicago just can't run the ball period...so it's not a good matchup for Chi against the deficiency of Denver....I don't think DEN evens has to play well against the run really here...

Chicago basically eliminated themselves w/ the loss last week....

Really good spot for Denver minus the short week...

Anyone know the stats of teams off MNF home wins going on the road as a dog the next week?

Back