Week 12 Lookahead Lines vs Openers

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Number on the left is Westgate lookahead line. Number to the right is BetOnline opener.

Chi -3.5/ -3 -120
Dallas -5/ -4.5 -115
New Orleans-11/ -10
Jax. -4/ -5
Balt OFF/ -10.5
TB. -5/ -3
Philly -9.5/ -6.5
Cin. -3.5/ -3 -118
NE. -8/ -9.5
Carolina. -4.5/ -3 -115
Indy OFF/ -8
LAC -13/ -11.5
Pitt. -6/ -6 -105
Minn. -4/ -4.5 -120
Houston. -4/ -6

Swings in Philly, Tampa and Houston of a couple points.

Dallas already bet up to 6
Minn up a point

Last edited:
My first thought is that the bears -3.5 is too high but then I thought about how they have 18 ints and matt Stafford is the lions qb.

dallas should be a good teaser leg if not to cover outright

new Orleans is unstoppable right now, but 13 points to the falcons? sheesh. not sure I can bet against them though

Seattle just keeps on playing well, catching 3.5 with them looks good; game is essentially a toss up.

Cleveland is better than Cincy right now.

Pats should destroy the jets. another potential teaser

I think ur philly line is off, I have -5. imagine laying 9 with that team haha

Chargers -1.5/Pats pk are two great teaser legs. is there another? or do we do those 2 and leave a spot open? cowboys maybe

GB could very well beat Minnesota, 4.5 is a lot

Jax must be so demoralized. What else to play for. Personally I just hope we get Grier and pick up a proven but not half-retired receiver

Jax must be so demoralized. What else to play for. Personally I just hope we get Grier and pick up a proven but not half-retired receiver

Wishing I had jumped on Buff at the open. There could not be any less motivation for Jax. Any hope they had crushed in the final seconds and their reward is an all expenses paid trip to Buffalo

My first thought is that the bears -3.5 is too high but then I thought about how they have 18 ints and matt Stafford is the lions qb.

It isn't about INT's. The week one play inflated those numbers.

It will be about the sacks.

16 in two games prior to this week, 2 vs the Panthers.

That is one of the bigger 'caps' in this game.

Skins expected to bring on Buttfumble as a backup QB.

Injury to Alex Smith is the worst thing that could happen to the COWBOYS this week. Colt McCoy has won before for Washington IN Dallas. Coming off back to back road wins, high on their own press clippings, being labelled as the division favorite, with a short week to prepare against a different QB than they saw a few weeks ago, and the 9-1 Saints on the calendar next Thursday. This has all the makings of an unusual lookahead/letdown spot.

Agree with D-Woww that 13 is a ton of points to give to Ryan/Julio/Sanu/Ridley/Coleman in a division rivalry matchup.

Gandolf, everything you said is correct, but if you can't beat colt McCoy at home when the division lead is on the line, you should be automatically barred from the playoffs. in fact, as much of a clown as bill simmons can be, he actually has always said that you should have to have at least a 9-7 record to win your division, if not and there is a team that would miss the playoffs that is 9-7 or better, the playoff spot reverts to them.

would never happen but it should.

I love Alex Smith the human being... That was a tough one yesterday... One of the true good guys in the league. Never said shit what Kaep took his job... Never complained when they drafted Pat (in fact did all he could to help him) and wish it could have turned out better for him... Considering some of the douchebags we have in the league, it sucks when a good one has such a terrible injury.

dallas should be a good teaser leg if not to cover outright

new Orleans is unstoppable right now, but 13 points to the falcons? sheesh. not sure I can bet against them though

Seattle just keeps on playing well, catching 3.5 with them looks good; game is essentially a toss up.

Cleveland is better than Cincy right now.

Pats should destroy the jets. another potential teaser

I think ur philly line is off, I have -5. imagine laying 9 with that team haha

Chargers -1.5/Pats pk are two great teaser legs. is there another? or do we do those 2 and leave a spot open? cowboys maybe

GB could very well beat Minnesota, 4.5 is a lot

Yes the Patriots should destroy the Jets but these games are usually close when the games are at the Jets. There is no rational reason why the Jets should keep this one close but I have a feeling that they will.

^^^ Yeah tough to stomach laying near DD OTR with the way this Pats team has been playing on both sides of the ball.

Back