Week 12 FWIW

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
2-0 last week in the P12,....now 20-12 ytd.....one so far, but will add more I am sure..........LFG

WSU -10 1/2 over Stanford.......2 units......Yes, I worry about the Wazzu defense and the Zoo's ability to extend the lead and/or finish late and not give up the backdoor.....BUT, I think the Wazzu offenses will have a big game....a few short angles here as well.....one, Tree on b-2-b roadies after losing a tough game to the Buffs.....second, this game is KEY for the cougs chances at a bowl game -- if they are to lose this game, they would have to beat the UW on the road to become eligible (assuming they will beat the Beavs at home next week)......and third, I am ALL ABOARD the Phil Jackson "industrial psychology" angle that you get full focus from labor personnel after a big shake-up in either the management or labor personnel -- this is the case because the Pirate just kicked two DBs off the team, including Isom who started a bunch of games this year.......Wazzu has lost 5 of the last 6, but played some tough teams during that stretch and now have a team on their own field that I think they can handle...........WSU 41 Stanford 26

Utah -21 (-120) v. UCLA.......2 units...still do not think Utah getting the respect they truly deserve.....this team will control the LOS on both sides of the ball.....some concern with DTR and his mobility, but do not think he can do enough to stay relatively close......also concern about Wittingham taking foot off gas, but pulling trigger anyway.....think Utah does a number on the UCLA defense tonight........thinking 44-13 type game

Oregon -27 v. arizona.....2 units.......my first instinct was take on this game, but the AZ defense is horrific and I do think the Oregon athletes will score a ton tonight....and I really don't love the Oregon offense....will be tough on Tate adn the AZ offense....Autzen a tough spot to play and think this one gets away from AZ.......type of game that can coaches fired.....Oregon 55 Arizona 9

Last edited:
Was not aware of the players kicked off, I'll want to read more on that - thanks.

Adding........

Utah -21 (-120) v. UCLA.......2 units...still do not think Utah getting the respect they truly deserve.....this team will control the LOS on both sides of the ball.....some concern with DTR and his mobility, but do not think he can do enough to stay relatively close......also concern about Wittingham taking foot off gas, but pulling trigger anyway.....think Utah does a number on the UCLA defense tonight........thinking 44-13 type game

Going to well with one more

Oregon -27 v. arizona.....2 units.......my first instinct was take on this game, but the AZ defense is horrific and I do think the Oregon athletes will score a ton tonight....and I really don't love the Oregon offense....will be tough on Tate adn the AZ offense....Autzen a tough spot to play and think this one gets away from AZ.......type of game that can coaches fired.....Oregon 55 Arizona 9

Adding........

Great call! I wasn't convinced they'd cover. UCLA got yards but Damn.....that defense!

Back