Week 12: Fading Public Dogs

Nice job NBA! Since this is kinda of subjective dog system, do you have a record since the beginning of the year?

Nice job NBA! Since this is kinda of subjective dog system, do you have a record since the beginning of the year?

I haven't kept track tbh. There are usually many more plays that qualify than I actually play. More goes into it than just reading the %s.

There are threads for each week if you want you can search for "Fading Public Dogs" to see how it's done. I've won a lot so far this season. That I know. Really couldn't care less about the record. Nobody should blindly tail. Just understand the premise and go from there.

Its things like this that really make me think that some sporting events are fixed. Or linemakers are just too damn good.

its borderline imo.... not sure about why the line moved so much

im laying off

Thankfully came to my senses as well after seeing this.

Since 2005, the Cougars are 40-9 SU at home in games when they own a winning record, with NO LOSSES coming by more than 13 points – making them 49-0 ATS on this field to this number.

Houston ML was the play. Almost as bad a line as the Pats v Rams SB years ago.

Boise State fits the bill tonight.

Boise state does qualify as play.... they have been absolutely terrible ATS so that explains why most people are fading them.... i need to do some more research on their motivation etc

Boise state does qualify as play.... they have been absolutely terrible ATS so that explains why most people are fading them.... i need to do some more research on their motivation etc

They still need Wyoming to lose to win their conference. Can't risk losing.

Ok well.... I guess I have to do it

Was going to take the TT over instead but I could see it finishing 45-14.... so nah

Boise St -29.5 -105

Odd. I saw the line at 29 earlier today, at the time I took BSU -17 1H. Now the line is 28.5 yet 1H is 17.5. I thought they went hand in hand but maybe they move individually based on the action they see.

Back