Week #11

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Went 7-8-1 last week, breaking the streak of weeks being slightly on the plus side. Pretty much sums up the season though, sitting too close to the mendoza line. Anyhow, I'm not too interested in this week so won't have much going. Next week is way sexier, especially out west...as is the week after that for much of the country! Here's what I've played so far...

Pitt (-4) @ -120 for 1
Louisville (+7.5) @ -115 for 1
Kansas (+3.5) for 1
Iowa (+1.5) for 1
Baylor (-2.5) for 1

Also did another Pac-12 teaser for shits and giggles...

Utah (-13.5)
Oregon St (-4)
Oregon (-3.5)
Wash St (+2)
1.1 to win 1

Have a shit ton of leans, but we'll see how that goes. Utah @ Oregon and USC @ UCLA next week!!!

Went 7-8-1 last week, breaking the streak of weeks being slightly on the plus side. Pretty much sums up the season though, sitting too close to the mendoza line. Anyhow, I'm not too interested in this week so won't have much going. Next week is way sexier, especially out west...as is the week after that for much of the country! Here's what I've played so far...

Pitt (-4) @ -120 for 1
Louisville (+7.5) @ -115 for 1
Kansas (+3.5) for 1
Iowa (+1.5) for 1
Baylor (-2.5) for 1

Also did another Pac-12 teaser for shits and giggles...

Utah (-13.5)
Oregon St (-4)
Oregon (-3.5)
Wash St (+2)
1.1 to win 1

Have a shit ton of leans, but we'll see how that goes. Utah @ Oregon and USC @ UCLA next week!!!

Only one I'm not "with you" on is Kansas...can you give me your thoughts when you have a chance, brother?

Also, knowing it's your forte and with the PAC big games next week, any thought on playing the large (UGLY) dogs (Zona, Stan, UDub & CU)?

Hope you sweep the weekend...well, except Kansas. :cheers3:

Only one I'm not "with you" on is Kansas...can you give me your thoughts when you have a chance, brother?

Also, knowing it's your forte and with the PAC big games next week, any thought on playing the large (UGLY) dogs (Zona, Stan, UDub & CU)?

Kansas is not in a good spot, situationally...but still like them. Part gut, part team on the rise vs a tired team (from what i've seen lately). TT may rebound at home, but i've been on them a lot recently. in Week #9 i lost badly backing them, and in Week #10 i was lucky AF to get a push backing them. as a result, i've watched more of their games lately than normal, and they've just seemed worn out (moreso two weeks ago). also, we have recent games vs the same opponents (like baylor and tcu) to make comparisons with. so that's where i'm coming from, but i totally get backing the Red Raiders to bounce back.

oh, and tread lightly with the Pac 12 this week. utah, oregon, usc, and ucla will ALL be looking ahead to next week. would not back stanford (and obviously the same applied to colorado).
oregon/wash is tough. ducks always cover this game...but with utah on deck, the back door is possible.

i've teased a bunch, but would be on wazzou at 7 or less and oreg st at 10 or less. lines are just a bit inflated, so can't do it. no interest in cal or asu.
zona has a decent chance at coming just within the spread. bruins own this series, but focus is on usc next week. anything above +17 (which it is) makes you look that direction.

additions...

Florida St (-7) @ -115 for 1
Illinois (-6.5) for 1
Penn St (-10) @ -120 for 1

and one more teaser...

Georgia (-10)
Wash St (-3)
1 to win .85

too many favs this week, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

oh, and tread lightly with the Pac 12 this week. utah, oregon, usc, and ucla will ALL be looking ahead to next week. would not back stanford (and obviously the same applied to colorado).
oregon/wash is tough. ducks always cover this game...but with utah on deck, the back door is possible.

i've teased a bunch, but would be on wazzou at 7 or less and oreg st at 10 or less. lines are just a bit inflated, so can't do it. no interest in cal or asu.
zona has a decent chance at coming just within the spread. bruins own this series, but focus is on usc next week. anything above +17 (which it is) makes you look that direction.
Thank you, sir. Really trying to educate myself better on our "west coast teams". I love both Wazzou and OSU when they're at home. Also really interested in UDub and Zona...I'll take backdoors in both. GL today, brother.

Back