Week 11

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Still just a solid campaign.. Blessed the ball has bounced our way... Zero outright losing weeks through 10 weeks with 1 week we broke even...

YTD 48-20-3 69.7% +26.71u

Seattle -3 (Did not get the best number. Still going to play)
Dallas +3.5 -115
Kansas City +3.5
Minnesota +8.5/New Orleans -2.5 6 pt tease

Waiting on a few.....

Last edited:
Glad to see you on KC. This move back to LA only helps them.
I thought KC had an advantage playing in Mexico City. They play in Denver every year and MC is a half mile higher than Denver. LA plays at sea level (obviously) and maybe plays in Denver every 4 years. That being said, I still like KC here. GL!

I thought KC had an advantage playing in Mexico City. They play in Denver every year and MC is a half mile higher than Denver. LA plays at sea level (obviously) and maybe plays in Denver every 4 years. That being said, I still like KC here. GL!

I don't disagree with that but I think the late move hurts LA because they have trained all week in Colorado and now have to return to sea level. Its interesting that in football, the prevailing thought about playing at altitude is that you train there all week to acclimatize. In the running world, they think the opposite that you don't spend time training at altitude because a week is not enough time for the body to adapt and all you do is fatigue yourself for a week. In this scenario, LA spends all week at altitude, tuckers themselves out and then returns to sea level. From a travel perspective, this is almost like a road game for them as much as it is for KC.

I don't disagree with that but I think the late move hurts LA because they have trained all week in Colorado and now have to return to sea level. Its interesting that in football, the prevailing thought about playing at altitude is that you train there all week to acclimatize. In the running world, they think the opposite that you don't spend time training at altitude because a week is not enough time for the body to adapt and all you do is fatigue yourself for a week. In this scenario, LA spends all week at altitude, tuckers themselves out and then returns to sea level. From a travel perspective, this is almost like a road game for them as much as it is for KC.
That's a great point! I was not aware LA was training in Denver. Thanks Hulu!

Back