Week 11 Schrute Bucks

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Alternating good and bad weeks right now...hopefully that bodes well for this week

FBS Plays:
CMU TT O26 vs Toledo
NIU TT O31 at Buffalo
WMU TT O34 vs Bowling Green (2 unit bet)
GT/VT U51.5
La-La -120 at South Bama LIVE
Colorado +17 vs USC
Duke -3 +100 vs Pitt
MTSU/FAU U58.5
Maryland +14.5 at Michigan St
Army -2.5 vs Tulane
ODU/UTEP U56.5
Texas +9 at WVU
Auburn/UGA U52.5
SoCar +7.5 vs Florida
Air Force +2.5 vs Utah St
Michigan -12.5 at Indiana
Rutgers +7.5 vs Nebraska
Miss St +8 vs Alabama
Miami/UNC U68
SMU/Navy O60
Iowa St +12 vs Oklahoma St
GA Southern/Troy O58.5
Kentucky +150 at Vanderbilt
Texas/WVU 2H O26.5
Washington TT O24 at Arizona St
Navy TT O40 at SMU
Tulsa TT O27 at Cinci
Arkansas +195 at LSU
Oklahoma TT O37 at Baylor
Mizzou +190 vs BYU
Minnesota +8.5 at Iowa

FCS Plays:

Fordham/GTown U65
BobbyMo/St Francis U42
Wagner/CCSU U47
Yale/Princeton O53.5
Jacksonville -1.5 at Campbell
Howard/NC-Central U55
Hampton/Sav St U56
Mercer +3.5 at Furman
Liberty/Chas Southern U53
Kennesaw St +22.5 at Coastal Carolina
NoDak/NorCol O58
UT-Martin -3.5 vs Eastern Illinois
So Illinois +4.5 vs Illinois St
Montana -1.5 vs EWU
Nicholls/Cent Arky O47
Sac St/N. Arizona O57
Port St/S. Utah O50

Props:
Kent St/Ohio Longest TD U41.5
De'Veon Smith O77.5 Rush Yards
Clemson/Cuse Longest TD O54.5
Hubener O85.5 Rush Yards
Paxton Lynch TD/INT O3.5

Last edited:
Hope you have a good week my man!

Curious, Bama/Clemson in the Rose Bowl what you make the line and total today?

You a proud papa yet or wifey pushing all the way to the deadline?

We're 9 days past due. At this point hoping she doesn't come on the iron bowl. I've been tortured as of late on that weekend, was at a family reunion meeting all 80+ of my wife's family in a pro-Auburn room when Kick 6 happened few years back. Made quite the impression when I made an Irish Exit and headed back to Atlanta 5 minutes after it happened

We're 9 days past due. At this point hoping she doesn't come on the iron bowl. I've been tortured as of late on that weekend, was at a family reunion meeting all 80+ of my wife's family in a pro-Auburn room when Kick 6 happened few years back. Made quite the impression when I made an Irish Exit and headed back to Atlanta 5 minutes after it happened

What sane Auburn fan would have a family reunion that weekend?

I had a similar experience. Didn't watch it with AU fans, but had to go to dinner with family after. My wife's stepdad is an old school AU fan, and as we walked in, he had the replay going on the TV on repeat while listening to the radio call on his phone at full blast. He then started making plans to go to national champ game and wanted me to give him pointers for traveling to Pasadena. I told him to Airbnb in Compton

I make Alabama -3 on a neutral. Don't do totals, but it has to be under 50 I'd think.

CK, get that baby out. If we had gone 1 second past due date I'm not sure my marriage would have survived

I had a similar experience. Didn't watch it with AU fans, but had to go to dinner with family after. My wife's stepdad is an old school AU fan, and as we walked in, he had the replay going on the TV on repeat while listening to the radio call on his phone at full blast. He then started making plans to go to national champ game and wanted me to give him pointers for traveling to Pasadena. I told him to Airbnb in Compton

I make Alabama -3 on a neutral. Don't do totals, but it has to be under 50 I'd think.

CK, get that baby out. If we had gone 1 second past due date I'm not sure my marriage would have survived

hahahahaha

What sane Auburn fan would have a family reunion that weekend?

:cigarguy:Found problem with your logic already

These are the same folks who essentially choose 4 day old leftover hamburger helper when prime rib is available..

LOL on Compton!

Ive always wanted to know

what is the deal with your title every week?

is bucks just the obvious slang dollars?

LOL what is that

Just going to straight tail you.....feeling guilty for my lack of knowledge (not really)

Good luck as always

PS: I have watched a little WMU this year & like them...why not take them game too?

In any case, thanks for posting

About the same, I like WMU tt quite a bit tonight, NIU tt a bit less. Get em both DS

I like it.

Reminds me of a story I may have told here. I have a lifelong friend that was O line at a 5A school in the South and recruited decently, but liked to party a lil more than be serious....6'5", but mean......but he aint working on his techinque at The Opening etc, know what I mean CK? So he goes DKE/Friar LSU with us and you know how that go lol......anyway, at one of these dances for one of these KKG or something(some black tie kinda shit, very nice) he shows up just housed. The party is super ice and some great band is playing that you wouldn't expect, like prolly cost 'em 50-75K. Mind you it was Father/Daughter Night or something equal....

The dude is just blasted.....So the Old man says, "hey look son, pretty obvious this isnt going to go well. Instead of a scene, how about I just give you 200 hundred bucks just to leave?"

My boy looks him in the eye. " Sir, I came for the band......you couldn't pay me enough to leave"

but I gotta start using Irish Exit too

I like it.

Reminds me of a story I may have told here. I have a lifelong friend that was O line at a 5A school in the South and recruited decently, but liked to party a lil more than be serious....6'5", but mean......but he aint working on his techinque at The Opening etc, know what I mean CK? So he goes DKE/Friar LSU with us and you know how that go lol......anyway, at one of these dances for one of these KKG or something(some black tie kinda shit, very nice) he shows up just housed. The party is super ice and some great band is playing that you wouldn't expect, like prolly cost 'em 50-75K. Mind you it was Father/Daughter Night or something equal....

The dude is just blasted.....So the Old man says, "hey look son, pretty obvious this isnt going to go well. Instead of a scene, how about I just give you 200 hundred bucks just to leave?"

My boy looks him in the eye. " Sir, I came for the band......you couldn't pay me enough to leave"

lol I had the whole scene playing like a movie as I was reading it. That's awesome

I like it.

You a Deke?

I'm a gentleman, scholar, and jolly good fellow as well. Kerothen Philoi Aei.

they still at Ole miss?

at LSU it is a pretty big thing(not necesarrily in a good way lol)

we have a secondary Friars deal which I am sure you know of

anyway back to Schrute

GL tonight Doc. I had to tease this game. I think Colorado has a good chance to cover. I think the spread is pretty dead on. :cheers3:

Duke -3 +100 vs Pitt
MTSU/FAU U58.5
Army -2.5 vs Tulane
ODU/UTEP U56.5
Texas +9 at WVU
Auburn/UGA U52.5
SoCar +7.5 vs Florida

Fordham/GTown U65
BobbyMo/St Francis U42
Wagner/CCSU U47
Yale/Princeton O53.5
Howard/NC-Central U55
Hampton/Sav St U56
Mercer +3.5 at Furman
NoDak/NorCol O58
Montana -1.5 vs EWU
Nicholls/Cent Arky O47
Sac St/N. Arizona O57
Port St/S. Utah O50

Clemson/Cuse Longest TD O54.5
Hubener O85.5 Rush Yards
Paxton Lynch TD/INT O3.5

Rutgers +7.5 vs Nebraska
Miss St +8 vs Alabama
Miami/UNC U68
SMU/Navy O60
GA Southern/Troy O58.5

Alternating good and bad weeks right now...hopefully that bodes well for this week

FBS Plays:
CMU TT O26 vs Toledo
NIU TT O31 at Buffalo
WMU TT O34 vs Bowling Green (2 unit bet)
GT/VT U51.5
La-La -120 at South Bama LIVE
Colorado +17 vs USC
Duke -3 +100 vs Pitt
MTSU/FAU U58.5
Army -2.5 vs Tulane
ODU/UTEP U56.5
Texas +9 at WVU
Auburn/UGA U52.5
SoCar +7.5 vs Florida
Rutgers +7.5 vs Nebraska
Miss St +8 vs Alabama
Miami/UNC U68
SMU/Navy O60
GA Southern/Troy O58.5
Texas/WVU 2H O26.5
Washington TT O24 at Arizona St

FCS Plays:

Fordham/GTown U65
BobbyMo/St Francis U42
Wagner/CCSU U47
Yale/Princeton O53.5
Howard/NC-Central U55
Hampton/Sav St U56
Mercer +3.5 at Furman
NoDak/NorCol O58
Montana -1.5 vs EWU
Nicholls/Cent Arky O47
Sac St/N. Arizona O57
Port St/S. Utah O50

Props:
Kent St/Ohio Longest TD U41.5
Clemson/Cuse Longest TD O54.5 (bet twice)
Hubener O85.5 Rush Yards
Paxton Lynch TD/INT O3.5

Do it Dwight
GL on another Big wk

Back