Alcorn St -12
Citadel -9
Valpo +13
Albany -4
Samford -5 (2 units)
Penn +11
Idaho St -4
Northern Iowa +9

with you on Samford and good luck on all of them. Tenn State should be able to let out some pent up aggression as well.

Yeah I'm gonna sit down either tonight or tomorrow night and go through them carefully. Those just jumped out at me

Dwight, is there really a chance Watson will play tomorrow? Without certainty on that, I can't play the side or total. Wake team under 10.5 looks great, though.

Dwight, is there really a chance Watson will play tomorrow? Without certainty on that, I can't play the side or total. Wake team under 10.5 looks great, though.

They're only gonna play him if they get in a tight ballgame. I hope they can win with ease using an injured Stoudt but I guess we will see. Really like that Wake TT under. Hard to see them getting 2 TDs or 3 scores

Schrute...i haven't followed clemson all the close this year. Looking at the tt over for them looks good. They put up 56 on them last year but i guess they have only hit the number 3 times. what u thinking?

Schrute...i haven't followed clemson all the close this year. Looking at the tt over for them looks good. They put up 56 on them last year but i guess they have only hit the number 3 times. what u thinking?

With Cole Stoudt at QB I wouldn't expect much offensive output. He's not very good and he's injured. Look at Clemson's last 3 games where he has started because Watson has been injured. They don't expect Watson to play tonight and I'm expecting 24-27 points from Clemson

With Cole Stoudt at QB I wouldn't expect much offensive output. He's not very good and he's injured. Look at Clemson's last 3 games where he has started because Watson has been injured. They don't expect Watson to play tonight and I'm expecting 24-27 points from Clemson
:shake: that is enough to have me running away

Adding:
Wake Forest TT U11.5

Pretty simple here. Look at Clemson's last 4 games. They gave up 0 to NCSU, 17 to Ville, 13 to BC and 6 to Cuse. Stoudt was the QB in those last 3 games and he does not take care of the football particularly well. Clemson's defense knows it has to win these games. I don't think Clemson's offense will be very fast paced tonight and I know Wake's won't be. If it gets out of hand I suppose Wake could beat me in garbage time but I'll pay a little to see that happen

Glad you lik Samford, Mr S.
Also with you on Brown, Valpo, Albany, and N I U.
I also played Holy Cross and Stony Brook, and a half unit on Fordham tonite.
Before the dust settles, I expect there will be several more, including tailing you on Alcorn.

GL :cheers3:

whoa, needed that teaser win and very lucky to get it with Fordham winning by 3 in OT and Wyoming trying to fuck that cover up as much as possible

Adding:
PSU/Indiana O43
UGA -10.5
LaTech/UAB O56
Iowa PK
Michigan -2
Ville/BC U45.5
Iowa St -3
Washington +6.5
Tulsa -14
Army/UCONN U48.5
LSU +7