TCU-2 -120
WMU+7.5 -120
Bama-3
Zona-40 and 1H -23.5 2units on 2H 3 on game
Minnesota-7 -120
tOSU-11
All plays 3 units

Last edited:
thanks fellas feel good when you 3 like what i have and i match on a couple of them as well BAR we are def on same page this week it seems!

Nice nice card Troy love the Ohio State add. Getting up to train them pythons? Sit back watch the games, down some food, and let em grow. Instead of drinking heineken in the recliner like most you'll have be downing protein.

Gotta be a great feeling after working out on a Saturday morning to come back and watch college football. Get something accomplshed and feel fresh. Not a healthy thing to walk right out of bed straight to the couch and continue to lay there for 13 straight hours, only getting up to go to the fridge or move the cushion.

----Anybody else feel like crap come say sometime after the 3:30 games and before the night caps?? Seriously it's been diminishing my enjoyment of football to where I'm sick of flicking back and forth, Herbsreit and Gameday and Danielson spouting off all the damn loud annoying commercials. Next year it's a big screen split 10 different ways with 10 different games no sound. Except for a radio of some unkown degenerate game not on tv. Too much overdone entertainment type stuff is what gets to me, like the travesty of going to an NBA game.

Gonna have to implement some breaks, just long enough to get my mind cleared and a little refreshed.

Nice nice card Troy love the Ohio State add. Getting up to train them pythons? Sit back watch the games, down some food, and let em grow. Instead of drinking heineken in the recliner like most you'll have be downing protein.

Gotta be a great feeling after working out on a Saturday morning to come back and watch college football. Get something accomplshed and feel fresh. Not a healthy thing to walk right out of bed straight to the couch and continue to lay there for 13 straight hours, only getting up to go to the fridge or move the cushion.

yeah i got back today and then some cardio afetr I finsih training...in training officer now between clients haha. Get up and walk outside get soem air and feel better about the games.

----Anybody else feel like crap come say sometime after the 3:30 games and before the night caps?? Seriously it's been diminishing my enjoyment of football to where I'm sick of flicking back and forth, Herbsreit and Gameday and Danielson spouting off all the damn loud annoying commercials. Next year it's a big screen split 10 different ways with 10 different games no sound. Except for a radio of some unkown degenerate game not on tv. Too much overdone entertainment type stuff is what gets to me, like the travesty of going to an NBA game.

Gonna have to implement some breaks, just long enough to get my mind cleared and a little refreshed.

def know whatyou mean usually a nap is in order if i'm having a good weekend around 2pm after the blowouts cash in haha bol today bro

Good Luck Troy. Voted again btw. ;) :cheers:

thanks bro appreciate the efforts

Back