Kent-3 (-120)
AFA-2(-120)
CMU-3 .25 units---need some action
UCF-20
ASU-6.5
Ohio-3 (+100)
WVU team total OVER 40 .5 units

Last edited:
Nice job jumping on that BM lines for ECU and FAU as both are definitely solid value vs what is out there now (8 and 7). That's one of the downfalls of not having BM for me as I miss out on those nice early ones like ECU, FAU, and AFA tonight. Again, nice eye catching the lines at open.

was considering doing the exact same thing with usc. Hope I don't get burned. Should be good though.

haha about wvu....not sure i'd lay anything more than -14 possibly look at the over i have to look at my stats and game sheets today ot tomorrow and i'll let ya know

My numbers said this line should have been 17 so I think 15 is a fair number for me....better get it now before it goes up...come thursday youll need the action...haha

dangerous game IMO. BC know sthey are out they may say fuck it and md could sneak in with a quality win i'd lean MD ML personally

That ECU game is flying under the radar a bit, IMO....Number seems short at Marshall for a team that needs this win to stay atop it's division.

I can get UCF -20.5, but man that seems like a lot to lay with this team. They seem to have lost their swagger and look plain ass beaten down. I'll probably end up playing it for a small bet.

GL this weekend, Troy

Back