Week 9: 6-5-1, -1.1u
Week 10: 6-4, -0.6u
Straight plays: 53-41-2, +6.87u
Sides: 25-23-1, -5.14u
Game Totals: 28-15-1, +15.46u
Team Totals: 0-3, -3.45u
MLs: 0-2, -0.6u
Total: 53-43-2, +6.27u

Result wasn't there as I lost the big plays, but was happy with the capping. Got lucky with the Clemson over, but got some bad breaks in Utah, NW/Minny over, and ULL/FIU under. Look forward to this week.

Season plays:

Cincinnati OVER 6.5 Wins (+115) (10u to win 11.5): 6-2
Last Week: W 24-10 vs. South Florida
Next: at West Virginia

Purdue UNDER 7 Wins (-140) (1.4u to win 1): 3-6 (win)
Last Week: W 48-42 vs. Michigan
Next: at Michigan St.

Week 11 plays

Cincinnati/West Virginia over 41.5 (2.2u to win 2)
Western Kentucky/Troy under 56 (1.65u to win 1.5)
LouisVille/Pittsburgh under 55.5 (1.65u to win 1.5)
Michigan +9 (1.65u to win 1.5)
Cincinnati +8.5 (1.65u to win 1.5)
SMU +1 (1.65u to win 1.5)
Iowa +8 (1.65u to win 1.5) - missed 9
UNLV +3 (1.32u to win 1.2)
Alabama/LSU under 50 (1.32u to win 1.2)
Illinois/Western Michigan Over 60 (1.32u to win 1.2)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message -->
Week 11 leans (bolded leans are the stronger leans)

No. Illinois +9
Fresno St. -2
Indiana +10
Iowa St. +10
Washington +14
UCLA +7.5 (Moevao status?)
UTEP +9

I don't lean to hardly any favorites this week. BOL to all this week. :cheers:

Last edited:
On Cinci +8.5 and Iowa +9

Don't worry about missing the 9 DMoney, I have a feeling you won't need it. I am going out on a limb and I will call for an Iowa win here.

By the way is there a better coach in the country than Brian Kelly? I think not.

fuck bro, you got major cajones backing Michigan and that shitfest of a team...

sorry, more of me jsut hating my team..

gl this week bro.

What are the injury situations with the unm-unlv game ??

i saw that clayton is listed as doubtful but maybe he is playing now ?? If he isn't playing unlv is in trouble , if he is playing then i think you have good value. It was on my short list too.

i got spat out when trying to bet +9 too and only got the +8 also .. but it looks ok now anyway relative to current line.

Long list of sharp guys on cincy already ...... maybe i need to look that over again ... really would appreciate thoughts on that game if you have time ...

gl this week dmoney

On Cinci +8.5 and Iowa +9

Don't worry about missing the 9 DMoney, I have a feeling you won't need it. I am going out on a limb and I will call for an Iowa win here.

By the way is there a better coach in the country than Brian Kelly? I think not.

I'm still not sure if I'm an Iowa guy, but anything over 7 is wrong. MAy middle at 5.5 or so though.

There are better than Kelly, but he is damn good.

fuck bro, you got major cajones backing Michigan and that shitfest of a team...

sorry, more of me jsut hating my team..

gl this week bro.

Maybe, but that line suggests that Minny is favored in the Big House - give me a break.

I am concerned that Michigan may give up since they can't make a bowl, but Minnesota is right there with Northwestern and Navy as the biggest frauds of CFB, so I'll take my chances here.

Maybe, but that line suggests that Minny is favored in the Big House - give me a break.

I am concerned that Michigan may give up since they can't make a bowl, but Minnesota is right there with Northwestern and Navy as the biggest frauds of CFB, so I'll take my chances here.

fair enough, but imma just warning you, Michigan is BAD, they jsut changed their defensive scheme to a 3-3-5 last week and the DC is on the hot seat..the season is done for them imo.

What are the injury situations with the unm-unlv game ??

i saw that clayton is listed as doubtful but maybe he is playing now ?? If he isn't playing unlv is in trouble , if he is playing then i think you have good value. It was on my short list too.

i got spat out when trying to bet +9 too and only got the +8 also .. but it looks ok now anyway relative to current line.

Long list of sharp guys on cincy already ...... maybe i need to look that over again ... really would appreciate thoughts on that game if you have time ...

gl this week dmoney

I don't know about UNLV - line is OTB now, so he's probably out.

Horrendous mistake on my part as I didn't know about the Clayton injury - I'll probably have to end up just rolling with the bet. Didn't get to research much today because I had a poker tourney. I made UNLV -3.5 assuming Clayton though.

Like I said above - still not an Iowa guy, but they shouldn't be giving more than 7 here.

I'll have a little on Cincy tonight and hopefully more later.

Ok, as for the Cincy game, let me get two things out of the way.

Coaching advantage for Cincy.
Special teams advantage to Cincy (WV has a solid ST, but I won't put many teams ahead of Cincy in this department).

Cincy also basically controls their own destiny in the BE after UConn lost last week. I don't think this holds much weight considering they have 4 more conference games, but I'm sure Kelly would use it as a motivating tool.

WVU has gashed Cincy's defense in the past, but, fundamentally, this defense should match-up well since the foundation of Cincy's defense is speed. WV had 295 yards on 61 carries in last year's game (4.8 avg - they didn't have a run of more than 17 yards all game, go figure). They also only passed 19 times.

However, this year WV lacks Slaton, Schmitt, Reynaud, and Jalloh. So, you are really lacking your lead blocker and some dependable WRs. Therefore, since WV's top 2 WRs (Sanders and Arnett) have not put up big numbers this year, I expect Cincy to load up on the run and let Smith/Mickens/Webster deal with the WRs.

Now, in the beginning of the year, I wouldn't have much confidence in this group with the DEs that they lost. However, Daniels/Barwin/Nelms have really stepped it up as of late. I think that Barwin now leads the BE in sacks, and Nelms is basically a converted LB playing DE, which matches up well with WV's speed.

WV brings the 3-3-5 defense, which Cincy has already seen in the Akron game. Even though the offense wasn't consistent in Akron, I do believe that game provides them a blueprint with what WV will try to do on defense. I also think that Cincy has the WRs to attack the seams of the 3-3-5 like Mauk and co. did last year. You should see them take several shots downfield in this game.

My biggest concern is that Pike may not be able to take direct snaps again this week. This kind of limits the looks that Cincy can throw out there and really can hinder their running game.

I realize that this WV team isn't exactly the same one that lost to ECU and Colorado, but I see no reason why Cincy can't stick around. I'd be on this at +7 or more.

Hopefully I have more tomorrow after more research.

fair enough, but imma just warning you, Michigan is BAD, they jsut changed their defensive scheme to a 3-3-5 last week and the DC is on the hot seat..the season is done for them imo.

It may be, and I do worry about them giving up on the year after last week. Until I see it though, I don't think they are 9 points worse than Minnesota.

dmoney,

with you on Cincinnati and Iowa...agree with your thoughts on the Cincinnati vs. WVU game...GL this week...

Dmoney, great call on Cuse last week and the Minney/NW total had to be a killer what a screwed up game that was. Some really bad playcalling

Like Nati this week. You beat WVU with the pass graduation killed them there. IMO Nati underrated in pass offense big time. Pike can throw it. Vs. Miami OH they did not punt once and ppl overlook that. Only when they have to go to the qb's after Pike I think they are limited. UConn was a matchup nightmare for them last week their linebackers are slow as hell. Also, Kelly gets couple extra days too prepare, which is key. WVU did not just get massively better in two weeks, IMO.

The only game I disagree with you on is Indiana I like Wisconsin alot. IU is a bad bad football team that has gotten run on enormously by similarly power run teams as Wisky. Wisky defense should hold IU down and they are due to pound someone.

----I also disagree on Minney although you got a pretty good number. I think Minney run defense not pass defense is now the biggest concern Mich might run on them. But really I think Minney is pretty solid maybe a fraud there not as good as their record but I think they are pretty good team.

If you think NW is a fraud Bro why not take Ohio State this week?? I absolutely love Ohio State this week coming off dissapointing performances, i.e. Purdue Tressel comes aggressive. Ohio State is going to win by 20+ see NW trouble scoring anything.

Just adding from the totals thread:

Cincy/WV over 41.5 (2.2u to win 2)
WKU/Troy under 56 (1.65u to win 1.5)

Ville/Pitt under 55.5 (1.65u to win 1.5)
Bama/LSU under 50 (1.32u to win 1.2)

Dmoney, great call on Cuse last week and the Minney/NW total had to be a killer what a screwed up game that was. Some really bad playcalling

Like Nati this week. You beat WVU with the pass graduation killed them there. IMO Nati underrated in pass offense big time. Pike can throw it. Vs. Miami OH they did not punt once and ppl overlook that. Only when they have to go to the qb's after Pike I think they are limited. UConn was a matchup nightmare for them last week their linebackers are slow as hell. Also, Kelly gets couple extra days too prepare, which is key. WVU did not just get massively better in two weeks, IMO.

The only game I disagree with you on is Indiana I like Wisconsin alot. IU is a bad bad football team that has gotten run on enormously by similarly power run teams as Wisky. Wisky defense should hold IU down and they are due to pound someone.

----I also disagree on Minney although you got a pretty good number. I think Minney run defense not pass defense is now the biggest concern Mich might run on them. But really I think Minney is pretty solid maybe a fraud there not as good as their record but I think they are pretty good team.

If you think NW is a fraud Bro why not take Ohio State this week?? I absolutely love Ohio State this week coming off dissapointing performances, i.e. Purdue Tressel comes aggressive. Ohio State is going to win by 20+ see NW trouble scoring anything.

Thanks for the insight O - good to see we agree on Cincy.

I won't be playing Indiana, just don't think they should be getting those kind of points on the road (much like NW @ Indiana a couple weeks back). I'm just not a fan of road favs I guess.

Michigan is a concern now that Sheridan might be QBing, but I'll ride with it.

I agree on Ohio St., I just hate road favorites. A lot of uncertainty on the NW side too - would like to see who is starting there.

Dmoney just wanna let you know your the best on totals. WMU/Troy surprising that's what your most confident on. WMU has struggled to score in big games though and Troy has a dominant defense, and until last week vs. North Texas WMU had been decent on D. Maybe a lookahead for WMU to at Troy?? Good thing if so.

Taking out my one throwaway parlay this week. 1 dollar on a 15 teamer. Decided to tail you on your unders for this. Also agree on Ville/Pitt under, cause Ville defense not as bad as last week and they will be ready now, and Ville can't do anything but run. And LSU/Bammer agree too because Bama they don't get outside they run up the gut which spells well for LSU defense. Although even Carolina/LSU game went over and that was a great matchup. Probably least confident in that one but if this wins I'll give you some of the pie.

Parlay Wager
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueType colSpan=5><SMALL>* For ticket number(s) go to Open Bets</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[116] RUTGERS</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-14 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[117] WISCONSIN</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-9½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[119] OHIO STATE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-11 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[131] OKLAHOMA ST</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">2.45</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[134] VANDERBILT</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+23½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[162] IOWA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+8 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[162] PENN ST v IOWA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u42½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[167] ALABAMA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.63</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[168] ALABAMA v LSU</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u46½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[181] ARIZONA U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-40½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[187] CINCINNATI U v W. VIRGINIA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">o45½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[190] LOUISVILLE v PITTSBURGH U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u52 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[192] MINNESOTA U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.33</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[197] NEW MEXICO</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.47</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[200] W. KENTUCKY v TROY</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u55½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=amountRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell>$1</TD><TD class=selectCell>$9508.10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i think wvu take it at home and at night. didn't realize it was a home night game until this am and the line is down to 6.5 may want to middle it bro

Dmoney just wanna let you know your the best on totals. WMU/Troy surprising that's what your most confident on. WMU has struggled to score in big games though and Troy has a dominant defense, and until last week vs. North Texas WMU had been decent on D. Maybe a lookahead for WMU to at Troy?? Good thing if so.

Taking out my one throwaway parlay this week. 1 dollar on a 15 teamer. Decided to tail you on your unders for this. Also agree on Ville/Pitt under, cause Ville defense not as bad as last week and they will be ready now, and Ville can't do anything but run. And LSU/Bammer agree too because Bama they don't get outside they run up the gut which spells well for LSU defense. Although even Carolina/LSU game went over and that was a great matchup. Probably least confident in that one but if this wins I'll give you some of the pie.

Parlay Wager
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueType colSpan=5><SMALL>* For ticket number(s) go to Open Bets</SMALL></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[116] RUTGERS</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-14 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[117] WISCONSIN</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-9½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[119] OHIO STATE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-11 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[131] OKLAHOMA ST</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">2.45</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[134] VANDERBILT</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+23½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[162] IOWA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+8 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[162] PENN ST v IOWA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u42½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[167] ALABAMA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.63</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[168] ALABAMA v LSU</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u46½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[181] ARIZONA U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-40½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[187] CINCINNATI U v W. VIRGINIA</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">o45½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[190] LOUISVILLE v PITTSBURGH U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u52 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[192] MINNESOTA U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.33</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[197] NEW MEXICO</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">1.47</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[200] W. KENTUCKY v TROY</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">u55½ 1.91</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=amountRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell>$1</TD><TD class=selectCell>$9508.10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Appreciate it O. The only reason I used WKU/Troy as the strongest in the other thread is because we were working off of the current numbers, and WKU/Troy has basically not moved since the open. The others have moved a little, leaving WKU/Troy with the biggest discrepancy between their number and my initial number.

BOL with the parlay - will be rooting it in for you. Have you ever hit one of these?

i think wvu take it at home and at night. didn't realize it was a home night game until this am and the line is down to 6.5 may want to middle it bro

Maybe, and I agree that 6.5 is a bit on the short side as this line should probably be an even 7.

Just not enough for me to middle though. Definitely respect your opinion Troy - I just think Cincy hangs around for the duration of the game.

BOL today and health on the WVU game tonight. :cheers:

add:

Illinois/Western Michigan Over 60 (1.32u to win 1.2)

Made this 68. Having a tough time not seeing a 38-31ish type game.

HUGE week.

nice finish to the cincy game and future bet ... while somehow going over.

is that 8-2 ?

HUGE week.

nice finish to the cincy game and future bet ... while somehow going over.

is that 8-2 ?

Yep - Thanks, good to hit the future bet early.

Also, I was trying to think of a luckier victory in my gambling career, and couldn't think of one, so that's probably it.

I was flipping out at the time though, since I would have preferred that they just win. Didn't think they had a chance in OT with all the momentum against them, but they pulled it off.

BK mis-managed this game late by out-thinking himself again imo. He seems to do this a couple times a year, and I think that is what keeps him off the list of truly elite coaches.

Back