Week 11 Picks

Hate laying this much on the road in a short week but on paper I don't see how the Falcons without much of anything skill position wise manage to crack this pats defense which has been elite for a while now. Patriots offense should be also to grind it and hold the ball and generally do what they want esp on the ground. Will take something flukey for Atlanta to be in this game though backdoor is always scary here esp in what could be a lower scoring game.

Dolphins defense has been stepping up of late, i dont see flacco coming in and lighting it up here. a healthy tua should find a way to put points up, this will be ugly. just trust miami on both sides of the ball a little more.

similar to dolphins the panthers defense has been much improved of late and their skill position players offer more than washington does. have to hope cam is competent in this first start. wash defense just hasn't been the same this yr and now they are without young. laying a fg at home feels kinda easy, but it never is of course.

That Dolphins play was on my short list. I couldn't bring myself to lay over 3 on the road but I def thinks its the only side you can play in that game.

Still banking on Wilson not being 100% and Cardinals defense holding them down. Need colt to not be a disaster. Seattle defense has been getting better. Seems like this line shifted too far.

Back