-week 11 nfl-

broadwayjoe

May 5Dimes MLB 2nd place
preseason: 13-4 +9.10
sides: 34-34 -3.00
totals: 5-6 -1.60
ml dogs: 13-28 +1.95
big plays: 11-7 +20.85 (one 5u play; one 10u play)
ytd: +27.30

pending season win totals (props 0-4 -2.00 so far)...

Cowboys UNDER 10.5 (+120)
Raiders OVER 6.5 (+145)
Dolphins OVER 5.5 (+105)
Panthers UNDER 7.5 (+150)

my worst week of the season in week 10, giving back over 7 units of profit. poorly capped all the way around.record includes the thursday split of over and pats.Jags ML +115

Texans +8

Packers -3.5

Bengals +9

Lions +14.5/ML +600

Chargers +5/ML +240

Skins ML +110

Bills -5

:cheers:

Joe good luck man

This actually might be the week to lay the 14 with Caro though.

I know its alot of points, but I can't think of a worse matchup on the field for Detroit.

Like 'em all except the Pack. Lovie is money against GB.

Rest look good. GL today joe...and nice call on Utah State bro!

:cheers:

sorry i didn't get back to you marlo...obviously you were right here, cinci was the better choice for the moneyline than detroit was...however i just think carolina is the biggest fraud in football and they showed that yet again today even if they do end up covering. they should have lost to the raiders straight up, and they could have easily lost again today. it's unreal how they are squeaking out these wins undeservedly. i put them on the same plane as a lot of these horrible teams like cinci, det, oak, st louis. complete fraud imo.

i left big leans of nyg and oak off my card in error...two winners

thanks aztec...by the way as i am responding to this sage rosenfels just threw another terrible interception to sure their loss up...thank god i didn't have the moneyline on that one...he's horrible

sorry i didn't get back to you marlo...obviously you were right here, cinci was the better choice for the moneyline than detroit was...however i just think carolina is the biggest fraud in football and they showed that yet again today even if they do end up covering. they should have lost to the raiders straight up.

i left big leans of nyg and oak off my card in error...two winners

Hopefully Cinci can still pull this out. I ended up not laying 14, cuz I it was 14.5 every where.

thanks guys...was going to add to my skins play, but since you two are on dal and i'm having a decent day i think i'll just ride out my +115...appears you may have been right kyle as i see it's cowboys -2 at some places

had a good week, but lost the ones i had enough faith to bet multiple units, resulting in -1.30

upgrading:

***BIG PLAY - Bills -5***

Browns/Bills OVER 40.5

Back