Titans+270

Redskins+310

1 unit each

Parlay+2950

Titans/Packers/Redskins

1 unit

Last edited:
Not messing around...

I had this Vikings game circled as a play a couple weeks ago. Not a fan of labeling wagers because they could all flame out but I think it's a strong bet. Rams have coasted the last 3 games but catch Minny in their own house right before the Vikes go on a 3 game all NFC road trip. Important game for both but I think the situation better for Minny. Rams undefeated otr but quite an easy schedule to start the season- props to what they have done with the team, but I think they come down to earth 2ndh of the season.

Think there finally some value on your bills this week lex. Getting 4.5 against chargers w a non existent HFA seems like a pretty solid play. Thoughts?

Think there finally some value on your bills this week lex. Getting 4.5 against chargers w a non existent HFA seems like a pretty solid play. Thoughts?

Peterman was just named the starter. Not sure I can back a first start on the road when the defense has regressed considerably. I'll have more thoughts later in the week..

Peterman was just named the starter. Not sure I can back a first start on the road when the defense has regressed considerably. I'll have more thoughts later in the week..

Yea I just heard that. Doesn't much matter to me I don't think. My bet on them has more to do with I think they win most their games by opponent beating themselves. No team does a better job of beating themselves than the stinking chargers. I think chargers without a doubt more talented but they poorly coached and every week seem to have a handful of guys making terrible boneheaded plays that lose football games.

Broncos-2.5-115

Bears+3+100

Bucs/Fins o42.5-105

4 units

Parlay +4303
KC-7-150
Vikings-1-125
Browns+7.5-120
Chargers-4.5-135
Broncos ML
Patriots-6.5
Cowboys+10.5-220

Pleaser (ties win)+1550

Redskins+3
Vikings-7
Broncos-8.5

1 unit each

ML Parlay+5555

Bears/Packers/Browns/Cowboys

1 unit

Last edited:
Thanks guys let's get the $$$ today.

Packers+2.5-105

Chargers-4-115 1sth

Bills/Chargers o20.5+100 1sth

4 units each

Lex - I'm a Skin fan and you were absolutely fucked out of not winning that ML today. Words defy me to express my frustration with Gruden, he has to be the worst 2min coach in the history of football. Just a sick and disgusting loss. I can't understand how you don't play to win at the end when you know how dangerous Brees is in 2min drill. I'm going to go and puke now, GL on the rest.

Back