Week 11 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Really got back on track last week. Lookin' to keep the ball rollin' this Sunday!

'an_horse'

Week 11 Plays

Tennessee -3 (+110) [1.8 Units] :D

Dallas -1 (-120) [1.8 Units] :D

Chicago +3.5 (-110) [1.2 Units] :mad:

Seattle +3 (-115) [1.1 Units] :mad:

Baltimore +7 (-110) [1.1 Units] :mad:

& a ML play...

San Diego +180 [0.5 Units] :mad:

'an_horse'

Week 11 Leans

Seattle +3 --> Hasselbeck, Branch, and Engram should all be back for this game. Although it's rather meaningless for the Hawks at this point, they're still tough at home. As long as Hasselbeck isn't too rusty, this game should be very close.

Miami -10 --> Fading a horrible Raiders team, and their senile owner. Plain and simple as that.

Dallas -1 --> I think this game will be a big defensive struggle (with offensive woes), but...Washington has looked real shaky as of late, and Romo returning to the lineup should provide the spark the Cowboys need to pull out the win.

'an_horse'

Any feedback on the leans will be greatly appreciated. GL this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm looking real hard at this game aztec. The Jags haven't done anything to impress me this year and if you can take away the run game and make them one-dimensional, you have a good chance to win. Yeah the Jags won last week but that was against the Lions. If i do go with Tenn, i'll buy it down to 2.5 just in case it comes down to a FG since the -3 is at + juice. Good luck man, been following you the past few weeks and you've been spot on.

I'm looking real hard at this game aztec. The Jags haven't done anything to impress me this year and if you can take away the run game and make them one-dimensional, you have a good chance to win. Yeah the Jags won last week but that was against the Lions. If i do go with Tenn, i'll buy it down to 2.5 just in case it comes down to a FG since the -3 is at + juice. Good luck man, been following you the past few weeks and you've been spot on.

Thanks for the kind words brotha!

Basically, Tennessee hasn't let me down once the entire season. So, I'm riding this gravy train until it derails. They continue to receive small spreads, and Titan backers continue to cash. I was rather surprised they were only favored by a FG...a major overreaction to Jacksonville laying the wood to Detroit last week, IMO. Also, I believe Van Den Bosch returns this week for Tennessee, which should make moving the ball even tougher on the Jags.

But again, Tennessee continues to find ways to cover, so until they fail, I'm staying on the bandwagon!

Played thus far...

Tennessee -3 (+110) [1.8 Units]

Dallas -1 (-115) [1.2 Units]

Seattle +3 (-115) [1.1 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Tenny tough game, but smart to go with streak than against it buddy----

Thinking if branch, engram and Hasslehoff is QB that game should go over, zona can score vs any soft D that is not very physical like seattle---
I see both teams getting 20+ ---

Dallas is pending POrtis and if MOss is hurt, Moss cannto play hurt, he will pull himself, washington is not very good with campbell, but romo is a little overrated and rusty, not sure dallas is a solid play but will be if portis or moss are both out-

Thanks for the thoughts, Sammy. Hopefully Tenny & Dallas pull through.

Added...

Chicago +3.5 (-110) [1.2 Units]

Baltimore +7 (-110) [1.1 Units]

'an_horse'

GL today fellas!

:shake:

Aztec,
Raiders are horrible I play against them every week. Until they can prove otherwise I will stay against them. With Walker out for the season & really no replacement & already decimated offense they will continue to struggle. If Miami can score 21 this should be a done deal....

Fuck me...0-2 in the morning games. Balty was in it until that fuckin dropped/tipped pass by Mason for a INT/TD. Damnit.

at least you hit your big plays aztec. :shake:

Thanks bro. Yeah, Tenny & Dallas salvaged my week. I'm done betting moneylines. My record & profit would be alot better if I stuck to spreads on all plays. Learning my lesson, slowly but surely.

Who you like Monday Night? Leaning Buffalo -5 myself.

:shake:

Yeah i'm leaning Buffalo too. Quinn played pretty good last week but that was at home. Let's see how he does in a hostile environment, on monday night football on the road.

On the Buffalo side of the ball, I'm thinking Lynch finally breaks out of his mini slump. I'm thinking 150+ yards against this sorry Clev defense.

NYJ 7-3
Mia 6-4
NE 6-4
Buff 5-4

With Buffalo at 5-4, but in last place, there has to be a sense of urgency in this game. If they want to make the playoffs, they have to win this game. GL on whatever you play.

Yeah i'm leaning Buffalo too. Quinn played pretty good last week but that was at home. Let's see how he does in a hostile environment, on monday night football on the road.

On the Buffalo side of the ball, I'm thinking Lynch finally breaks out of his mini slump. I'm thinking 150+ yards against this sorry Clev defense.

NYJ 7-3
Mia 6-4
NE 6-4
Buff 5-4

With Buffalo at 5-4, but in last place, there has to be a sense of urgency in this game. If they want to make the playoffs, they have to win this game. GL on whatever you play.

Thanks for the response bro. GL tomorrow if you take a side.

Back