Week 11 HAMMERS!!!!!

HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 46-37 (55.4%)
Sides Record: 39-32 (55%)
Totals Record: 7-5 (58.33%)

MASTER Record: 10-3 (77.00%)

HAMMERED Record: 0-2 (0.00%)

Absolutely terrible week last week. I said that it was my least favorite card of the week, but yet I still decided to play a bunch of games & it really came back & bit me in the a*s. Definitely should have just laid back & enjoyed some football. I said I only liked 1 game last week, & that game hit pretty easily. So on the bright side I am on a 7-0 run with the MASTER picks.
Last week said it was my least favorite card of the year....this week I say it may be my favorite card of the year. Card looks great to me, & I think it will be the best week of football yet this year. Lots of great games so I'm very excited for this weekend.

I think it's time to go on a run.................

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let's get them this week, BOL to everyone.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[TABLE="class: forum"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]trying to figure out how I want to attack this MACtion tonight. I'd like to have Buffalo at -3. Really looking forward to that game tonight.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buffalo[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll have a bet on them tonight. Don't know if I'm going to take the -4, or if I'm going to do Buffalo -3, BGSU ML, Ball St ML parlay. Regardless, it's going to be a small play to help get through til Thursday. I feel like I have been on the wrong side of the TO battle in almost every game I've bet so far this year....not only the losers, but even the winning bets. Hopefully I can pay more attention to this that way I can avoid losing so many games b/c I pick a team that will outgain the other by 150+ yds, but lose the TO battle 0-3. Buffalo forces lots of TO's, they get pressure on the QB, & Tettleton doesn't like it when he gets pressured AT ALL. I Both teams are very equal in most areas so i think this will be an awesome game. But I'll go with the home team on a huge stage for them.[/FONT]

Leans:[/FONT]
San Diego St. +7
(I'm now 5-0 on SJSU games since they played Minn. I'll have a write up later about this game.)[/FONT]
UCLA -1
[/FONT]
Texas Tech
(fishy fishy??)[/FONT]
Tulane +9
[/FONT]
Va Tech
(ugh I can't trust them with all these TO's)[/FONT]
Wyoming +10
[/FONT]

Still looking over the card some more. There is a lot more I like. I could throw an OU/Baylor write-up in here, but I really don't know what there is to talk about. the game is obvious what OU has to do to cover or win.[/FONT]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: quoterow-left"][/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Ya I don't see much defense being played at all in that game. I was hoping for low 70's. I see it now at 79.....that's awfully high, even though I wouldn't be surprised to see 90 pts scored at all

Decided on no official play. Did take a stab at a small degenerate play tonight though:

Buffalo ML + BGSU/Miami-OH U 50 (+160)

tough week butu great job on the hammer play. the amazing part is that sjsu dominated the entire game, but there was a legitimate shot of them giving up a bullshit td in the last minute just bc their d didnt care. i was sweatin it, thank god it didnt happen.

good luck tonight. like that under a ton

Thanks D-Woww. Yes last week was atrocious. Thanks for the support. & I agree w/ the SJSU game last week....I feel like the game went just how I planned w/ UNLV coming out flat, however, SJSU let them back into the game b/c their defense just isnt that good at all this year. I'll explain more coming up:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nice way to start the week last night. I'll take it. I've got nothing for Wednesday. Still debating on Thursday. Right now as its looking, I might be putting 1/5 a unit on OU ML just for s*its & giggles.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]San Diego St Aztecs (+7)[/FONT]
SDSU is one of the top schools that I follow, & I've had a good read on them the last few weeks for sure. SJSU is a team I feel like I have a fantastic read on, as I have gone 5-0 on them w/ leans &/or bets their last 5 games, including MASTERing their games the last 2 weeks.
[/FONT]
Last week when I took SJSU it went exactly how i figured it would w/ UNLV being flat & in the let down spot. It did, however, get a little stressful at the end b/c SJSU let them back in the game. Sparty looked amazing early on in the game getting up 24-3, but once UNLV woke up, SJSU came back to life & showed why they aren't the team they were last year. Last weeks game actually helps make this bet this week easier for me though....b/c Sparty looked so good early on & the defense looked stellar, but then they gave up yards & made mistakes in the 2nd half. I'm not buying that SJSU has a good run defense just b/c they held UNLV's Cornett to 24 yds rushing. UNLV got down early & they were in a trap spot. SJSU's run game looked fantastic last week, as I said it had been coming along. David Fales looked human, but he is still a top QB.
[/FONT]
I said a few weeks ago that SDSU was a team that plays up or down to their opponents. That was clear early in the year. In a classic "bad spot" game last week against UNM, they actually came out & took care of business. The final score was a lot closer than the game was. The Aztecs are 4-4, but could very easily be 6-2 w/ wins over Oregon St & Fresno St...& that's no over exaggeration.
[/FONT]
Under Rocky Long, the defense is typically very good against the run, & that's no exception this year....so I don't think the trio of freshmen backs for the Spartans are going to have very much success against the Aztecs. SDSU is bigger & more physical than what Sparty is used to.
[/FONT]
A HUGE factor that I think helps the Aztecs this game is that they have already faced Sean Mannion & Derek Carr this year (& Eastern Illinois who's QB is a stud & will go to the NFL, & their HC coached under Art Briles & runs his system there). I said I thought the Aztecs would beat Fresno, & they probably should have, & a big reason was bc they had seen 2 really good QB's that are similar to Carr already. So now they get David Fales, who is a stud, but they have already seen 3 QB's like him, & should be well prepared for him. The pass defense has gotten much better as the year has gone on...which I expected it to b/c they were adapting over losing one of the best CB's to ever go to SDSU.
[/FONT]
The Aztecs running game is off and rolling here of late. Muema is back to his old form & is healthy now. Pumphrey is still a very good 2 back also. Quinn Kaehler continues to be very efficient, & this offense just seems to get better every week, especially with the emergence of WR Ruffin. They have limited TO's the last 3-4 games, & they are completing over 50% on 3rd downs the last 3-4 games.
[/FONT]
SDSU will be the most physical team SJSU has faced since probably Minnesota, or maybe Utah St. SJSU doesn't do very well against phyical teams, as the 3 most physical teams they have played have all beaten them handlily. SDSU red zone defense scares me, as does TO's...but those are somewhat unknowns. I think the Aztecs should be much more physical than the Spartans, & they should be able to run the ball on them to set up play action.....as SJSU still has a real bad run defense. I also believe that the Spartans fresh RB's will hit a brick wall this week against a hard hitting defense designed to stop the run, & the Aztec defense's experience with very good QB's they have seen this year should help limit Fales, although there will be no way to stop him.
[/FONT]
I've got 1 unit on SDSU +7 right now, but I will most likely come back & put more down. This line should be closer to +3 IMO, if that. This may be a rare week where I MASTER SDSU +7 & even throw a whole unit on the ML b/c I think the Aztecs win straight up.
[/FONT]

check ya laatttteeerrr................

Lean Add:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UCLA/Zona O 56[/FONT]

Thanks hunt.

This line has gotten out of hand:

OU +17 (and yes I'll sprinkle a little on the ML)

BOL to all tonight. Best Thursday football I can ever remember

Wiscy (-8)
Arizona St (-7)
Michigan/Nebraska O 57.5
Va Tech (+7)
UCLA (+2)
SDSU (+7)

I really like all of these plays. May come back tomorrow & MASTER a couple of them. Really like Wiscy, SDSU, & UCLA the most. I will have money on Va Tech & SDSU ML as well.

I will also start doing a ML parlay. I wish I would have started earlier in the year b/c I feel like I could have made some good money doing it. But I'll show up late to the party

ML Parlay (+160):
Iowa
Florida
Wisky
Ole Miss
Bama

Leans:
SMU/Cincy O 66
K-State/Texas Tech O 59.5
ULM -3.5
Wyoming +8 & ML

I will probably be adding a couple throughout the day tomorrow. As always, if you would like any perspective on the plays just ask & I will try to deliver. Good luck everyone

Get Money
@BM_Hammers

Wiscy (-8) ----- MASTERED
Arizona St (-7)
Michigan/Nebraska O 57.5
Va Tech (+7)
UCLA (+2)
SDSU (+7) ----- MASTERED

I really like all of these plays. May come back tomorrow & MASTER a couple of them. Really like Wiscy, SDSU, & UCLA the most. I will have money on Va Tech & SDSU ML as well.

I will also start doing a ML parlay. I wish I would have started earlier in the year b/c I feel like I could have made some good money doing it. But I'll show up late to the party

ML Parlay (+160):
Iowa
Florida
Wisky
Ole Miss
Bama

Leans:
SMU/Cincy O 66
ULM -3.5
Wyoming +8 & ML

I will probably be adding a couple throughout the day tomorrow. As always, if you would like any perspective on the plays just ask & I will try to deliver. Good luck everyone

Get Money
@BM_Hammers
[/QUOTE]

Wiscy (-8) ----- MASTERED Gave me a heart attack
Arizona St (-7) ASU only decided to play 1 qtr
Michigan/Nebraska O 57.5 No idea what I was thinking
Va Tech (+7)
UCLA (+2)
Wyoming (+8)
SDSU (+7) ----- MASTERED

ML Parlay (+160):
Iowa
Florida Thank you Florida
Wisky
Ole Miss
Bama

Leans:
SMU/Cincy O 66
ULM -3.5
Wyoming +8 & ML
One last add in Wyoming +8. BOL tonight everyone