x2u
Utah ML (+280)
x0.5u

Iowa St (-3.5)
x1.5u

ML Parlay (+110):
Toledo, Wiscy, Houston, Florida, Baltimore Ravens

6-7 LAST WEEK. 0-1 ML PARLAY
Back to back losing weeks. Same as the week before.....some bad real capping, some bad luck, some good capping. On top of playing too many plays probably. Only thing holding me in the PLUS money is the DOG ML's really, probably.

Getting this up early so b/c I plan on making some early plays. Be back when the book releases them. Cheers!

Last edited:
SJSU pk ----- MASTERED
SJSU has no give up in them, Fresno has all give up in them. Dumbest thing DeRuyter could have done last week against Wyoming is pull QB Greenlee. If the kid is going to be your future, then you keep him in the game. Bottom line w/ Fresno is that they look like they have given up, and their defense is more to blame than their offense should ever be. Wyoming is no offensive juggernaut, & they totally destroyed this rested defense. So from what my eyes have told me this year, Sparta should win this game.
Sparta offense is still humming along nicely under Joe Gray. Their defense is still good.....and if anyone thought they actually had the best pass D in the nation then they were looking too much at box scores & stats. mUch like they dont have the worst run defense, those numbers are a product of teams they have played. Regardless, there is not much reason to believe that the SJSU offense shouldn't shred Fresno's defense. & theirs not much reason to believe that the Sparta Defense shouldn't stop Fresno's offense consistently (Wyoming was missing 5 defensive starters last week!!).
I'll put my obscene SJSU ATS record on the line this week. No matter how embarrassed Fresno is from last week, it shouldn't be enough to give them a W.

Utah (+10)
Utah reminds me so much of 2012 Stanford it's not even funny. Utes have a good shot to slow down Mariota w/ their defense & the fantastic pass rush. Oregon's defense still isn't nothing great IMO, & if they can run Booker & control clock, then I can see an upset in Salt Lake City. Looks like a good ol' fashioned dog fight to me.

ULM (+3.5)
Fantastic that Appy St has been tearing new buttholes into the 2 of the worst teams in FBS. Now they get a reality check against maybe the best defense in the Sun Belt. If the Warhawk offense continues to improve & can actually get some TD's in the Red Zone then they should win this game. Over reaction line from Appy St beating the 2 worst teams in college football.

OU/Baylor
OU will be probably my biggest bet of the year so far. Would be without a doubt had WVU beat TCU last week, as that would have made this game Prime Time 7pm kick off, as opposed to the 11am rooster kick (sad sad sad).
I'll greatly pay to see OU lose another home game this year. I'll greatly pay to see OU lose to Baylor again after last years beat down. Baylor is completely different team on the road vs at home. Much like last year when they started getting injuries, I think we will see attrition on their OL get the best of them. They have lost their whole right side of the OL to injuries & OU needs to take advantage of it. Petty still hasn't proven anything against quality teams when playing on the road. There's a whole list of reasons why I love this game, although I am upset that it's not near the national spotlight game that most expected it to be preseason.
Haven't placed a wager yet....waiting to see if there is any buy back off the -4.5 line.

& sadly, this will probably be the last week I'll be posting. Too many things coming up in life right now to keep up & I'll probably have to take a break from the gambling. You could probably tell the last couple weeks w/ my lack of write-ups & such....it was a foreshadow i suppose lol. I'll still try to poke my head around this fantastic forum though

Gracias STEED

Opening the ML parlay for this week....it'll be a 5 teamer. Have all the teams figured out, just hoping the lines drop a smidge

ML Parlay:
Toledo
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Kansas St (+6)
In Bill Snyder I Trust. We get one of the most opportunistic defenses in the nation going against one of the most disciplined teams in the nation. I told myself I would have no plans to get into TCU's way b/c they are better than even I thought they would be pre-season....but this number is too good to pass up. TCU has been so impressive, but I also find them very beatable when a team that doesn't make costly mistakes faces them. OU & WVU are fine examples of teams making mistakes to help TCU out, I don't think Kansas St will. Kansas St does everything so well right now, and if they didn't have one of the most uncharacteristic Snyder games ever against Auburn then they are unbeaten (although OU gift wrapped them a game). This game should be a doozy, & I think KSU wins it straight up. Their lack of mistakes, and their efficiency on 3rd downs & red zones should pave the difference. I'll try to write up more later on this one.

Iowa St (-3.5)
Mark Mangino makes his return to Lawrence.....and he is going to eat this team alive....every single one of them.
KU defense isn't THAT bad, but I think Iowa St scores in bunches. Iowa St offense has been pretty good for the most part, and at times during the year you can tell when Mangino just has a game plan perfect for the team they are facing. I believe he will have his best one yet offensively here, along w/ his players executing at a high level due to the circumstances. The bigger concern is the fact that Iowa St defense is atrocious....however I don't think KU will be able to exploit it enough (bc KU is the complete opposite of an offensive juggernaut) to even hang within a TD here. Go get 'em Marky.

Side Note:
2 weeks ago I thought there was a very live chance there could even be a FIVE way tie for the Big 12 title. I'm not much for looking ahead & "what if" scenarios, but if KSU beats TCU & OU beats Baylor this week, then that scenario is still very much live. I think WVU beats KSU in 2 weeks (Thursday night game).....but regardless it'll be interesting & funny if it does (or even a 2-4 way tie) b/c then it can shove up the Big 12's moto: "One True Champion"
Dumbest damn moto ever when you don't have a conference championship. Tards

GL this week. thought of you when i saw this.
Peterson.jpg

Irish - That is beyond fantastic. lololololol.....I haven't stopped laughing for the last 4 hours lolololol

Bones - Many thanks my friend. I will try to find a way to get on here & post thoughts at least.....capping games is one of my favorite things to do TBH. And it'll be hard for me not to do it & at least share my thoughts

OU Sooners (-5.5) ----- HAMMERED

Obviously want to share additional thoughts added to what I said a few posts above. I thought the line would go down, but looks like that wont happen. Either way, I'm fine with it. So let me dive in:

OU Defense vs Baylor Offense:

The machine that is the Baylor offense has been slowing but surely building it's way up into CFB for a few years now. But last year was obviously when it took off....so I'll start there. Looking at last year, no team had any answer for slowing it down (KSU had some success, b/c that's what Bill Synder does) until early November. That game would be OU/Baylor of last year. You can look at the final score & tell me I'm foolish for thinking that, but final scores can be misleading. OU near completely shut down Baylor's offense for the whole first half, until Blake Bell threw an INT w/ 50seconds left in 1st half inside OU's own 30 yd line....that led to the wheels falling off for OU. Basically, OU shut Baylor down for 1 half, then the defense caved in b/c of the inability and absence of OU's offense leading to the ass whipping that occurred. The success OU had on defense, which has become a blueprint in ways, was that they installed a 3-3-5 Defense for the game & left Petty & the Bears puzzled. The basis behind this is that it gives much flexibility to help counter the wide splits Baylor takes. It gives the defense the ability to have 1, or even 2 deep safeties to help when Baylor runs their seem patterns, especially over the middle. It gives more DB's to cover the extra space. It also gives the ability to have enough bodies up in the box to limit Baylor's run game, especially up the middle. OU was even able to run this effectively w/o their best Nose Tackle on the team (Jordan Phillips), who will be back this game. So after OU had the success in the 1st half of this game, we have seen other teams add it to their arsenal.....Okie St used it when they beat the tar out of Baylor last year. The main difference for OSU is that their offense was able to move the ball & sustain a rhythm, giving their defense plenty of rest & keeping Petty off the field. Texas last year used it against them as well, in a game where it was 3-3 at half, before Texas' defense wore down (much like OU's) & Baylor was able to light it up in the 2nd half. This year we have seen Texas use the 3-3-5 against Baylor, yet again Baylor's offense was held scoreless in the 1st half before Texas' defense wore down in the 2nd half. And of course, West Virginia used it as well. WVU new DC Gipson has the 3-3-5 as his base defense, and it gave Baylor all kinds of trouble. WVU was even able to add numerous exotic blitzes to the package, leaving Petty confused & pressured all game long. I fully expect for OU to go back to the 3-3-5 defense for this game, & find ways to bring pressure based off of what WVU was able to do to Petty & the offense a few weeks ago. This defense will give Striker the ability to be closer to the action, as opposed to using OU's 3-4 where he has to be stretched out to help cover WR's or other split out players. The key for OU here is do they have the cover DB's to run it to it's full ability. They have the talent, but it's a question as to if they will show up on the field. OU's coverage has been suspect, but with them getting an extra DB on the field it should help, & should give OU the ability to bring more pressures at different positions on Petty. Last note: Baylor has lost it's whole right side of the OL, & I fully expect OU to exploit that come Saturday

OU's Offense vs Baylor's Defense:
Baylor's defense completely dominated OU's offense last year. The important factor to keep in mind here is that offense was completely different from what OU is running currently. It was more of a pocket passer w/ Blake Bell at QB (who is not a good QB at all) vs this year where they have Trevor Knight. OU has been their own worst enemy this year.....they have now lost 2 games, & I fully believe a large part of that was their stubbornness to not run Knight. Knight is not a great QB, but he is a good duel threat guy. OU did not want him to get hurt so they didn't run him much, & now that there are 2 losses it seems obvious that they are OK w/ letting the chains off him & letting him run. So, OU will have an extra dimension here in this game, and while I put zero stock into last week vs Iowa St, I do like the sets I saw & it seemed like a clear coaching sign that they wanted to make sure everything was ironed out before this Baylor game. Against KSU, OU was without their FB Ripkowski & TE Blake Bell, and it hurt the run game dramatically in the 4th qtr. This week they should have RB Keith Ford back, who is their best all-around RB, to go along w/ power man Perine & speedster Alex Ross. Ross has become a much better runner the last couple weeks, so they should have 3 reliable RB's. Last week they showed a lot of pistol formations, & that could give Baylor (or any defense) troubles. They have 3 RB's plus Blake Bell & Ripkowski, so there is a wide level of options to go along w/ a running QB. Biggest question is the WR position for OU's offense....and that I have no solid opinion about. I do believe that Baylor's defense is not as good as it was last year. Their DL is very, very good....however, I do not worry much about Shawk Oakman b/c while he will get his, he is also going against OU's strength, which is 2 OT's that will both be playing in the NFL next year. I have much more worries about the interior line.....Baylor's Billings & Blackshear are beast, & OU's interior OL has proven to be shakey. They will need a big day from Center Darlington who has been inconsistent at times this year. While OU's WR's are a question mark, they are also going against Baylor's DB's, who I believe are the question mark....so wash that out. If OU can get the ground game going, then I am certain they will find holes in the secondary of Baylor, & will be able to have much success sneaking players into the deep middle of the field. Last note: Okie St last year used the same 3-back pistol formation that OU has been showing the last couple weeks, and Baylor had no answer for it.

So this is legit HUGE revenge for OU and Stoops still has a tremendous home record (although it hasn't been near dominate the last couple years). And the fact that Baylor still hasn't proven they can play well on the road in a big game.....& the fact that they are 0-23 under Briles road games against ranked foes.
If this was a night game I would predict OU to win by 20+ points. But it's a rooster kick, & I will still call for OU to win by 10+ points.

Mucho Gracias P-Unit

Heres the oh-too-detailed Should be Final card:

Oklahoma Sooners (-5)x4u & (-6)x2u ----- HAMMERED

SJSU ML ----- MASTERED

ULM (+3.5)
x1.5u & (+4.5)x1.5u ----- MASTERED

K-State (+6) ----- MASTERED

Utah (+10)
x2u
Utah ML (+280)x0.5u

Iowa St (-3.5)x1.5u

ML Parlay (+110):
Toledo, Wiscy, Houston, Florida, Baltimore Ravens

Should be final.....Lean heavy on West Virginia (just can't get over the long travel & they haven't ever played well in Texas...and coming off the loss to TCU last week), South Bama (+10 is a lot of points, but too many injuries). And 2 totals I like: Tulsa/SMU OVER 57 & Bama/LSU UNDER 45.

GL Gents & Ladies!!!!!

Back