Bama <2'
Kentucky <3'
Auburn?
Iowa / OVER teaser ha
Ga St ??
Jax St 1H
A&M??
Beavs? - live only maybe

Haven't looked at much - will probably do what I did last week / bet later in the week .....(only early bet was ISU +2')
>> way too many factors to consider this time of the year

* bowl eligibility drive- or does this team even wanna go to a bowl?
* playing out the string? - or will we see a late surge?
* who's hurt? - who's ready to transfer? - will guys just sit out?
* teams with little depth that started strong might fade - as might those that benefited from a weak SOS and/or TO luck
* strong teams sleepwalking early or injuries maybe - might get healthy and have a PR# that has dropped too far
$$ well coached teams usually IMPROVE as the year progresses (Utah-Kan St- Okie St) - poorly coached ones often get worse (Terps) - best to check a team's / coach's history, as some do the same damn thing every year.

Washington is an 'obvious' play ha - Beavs I'll wait and see where the number goes - Okie St I'll see where # goes - might take that 6'

BOL this week boys ............... :shake:

Last edited:
Mizzou +16/ML thoughts? They were the only squad that "shoulda" beat UGA last season....Tiger defense isnt as good this year, but the offense is much improved.....

Last edited:
one unit

Iowa St -1

smaller

leans/ waiting on better #

WASH
OREG ST
OKIE ST
Baylor?
A&M?
Jax St/over
Utah
Iowa
Mizzou?
Ga St?
S Miss ???
Cal
NMSU
SMU
Boise
UCLA?

Haven't looked at much - will probably do what I did last week / bet later in the week .....(only early bet was ISU +2')
>> way too many factors to consider this time of the year

* bowl eligibility drive- or does this team even wanna go to a bowl?
* playing out the sting? - or will we see a late surge?
* who's hurt? - who's ready to transfer? - will guys just sit out?
* teams with little depth that started strong might fade - as might those that benefited from a weak SOS and/or TO luck
* strong teams sleepwalking early or injuries maybe - might get healthy and have a PR# that has dropped too far
$$ well coached teams usually IMPROVE as the year progresses (Utah-Kan St- Okie St) - poorly coached ones often get worse (Terps) - best to check a team's / coach's history, as some do the same damn thing every year.

Washington is an 'obvious' play ha - Beavs I'll wait and see where the number goes - Okie St I'll see where # goes - might take that 6'

BOL this week boys ............... :shake:
Very good notes for this upcoming November stretch.

Mizzou +16/ML thoughts? They were the only squad that "shoulda" beat UGA last season....Tiger defense isnt as good this year, but the offense is much improved.....

I can see it - not for me .....last 30 trips on the road, in a game they're not supposed to win ...... they've managed ONE victory. They might stay within 2-3 TD - might get annihilated.

I would wait for a 2H/ live opportunity - Dawgs up big at the half - back door might be unattended - Ole Miss on deck ....

extra small

Jax St / S Caro OVER 54'

SC off a stretch of tough games - D might relax a bit here - this is JSU's 'bowl GAME' - getting paid 1.3 million too - they are #1 in pace - SC plays fast too - I'll be on JSU too - 1H probably ....(SC 2H)

Are you waiting on a number for Wash?

3 weeks ago I would've told you they beat sc by 40 but they're a hard team to get a read on right now.

Are you waiting on a number for Wash?

3 weeks ago I would've told you they beat sc by 40 but they're a hard team to get a read on right now.

WAY too much going in with that one .....
>> I always look to fade a 'BURST BUBBLE' team, like USC - but that only works if the given team was originally really dialed in and focused - this case on making the play-offs. IMO they really weren't.......

So the Trojans could definitely show up big here - or they could also get their ass kicked. Likewise, as you stated - how good is Washington anyway?

Looks like a great one to pass on - or maybe play live/2H. I might play USC 1H - then look to play Washington 2H, if set up right.

BOL this week .............. :shake:

added one unit play

OLD DOMINION +1

$ gonna play it smaller at +1 - wait for 1'/2 (?)- then play the ML too
>> CC QB McCall is likely out - even if he's not, ODU is the better team IMO anyway - ODU beat him up bad LY, winning 49-21 / 7 sacks - as 11 pt dog. Doubt he comes back here and get's his ass knocked out again - with NFL looming .......?

ODU's issue is a weak OL (#133 sack % allowed) / #129 havoc allowed - but super aggressive JMU couldn't do much really - and CC's defensive front doesn't bring much heat (#120 sacks/#115 TFL).

Coming into play here (probably) is the ol' : 'PLAY THE TEAM WITH THE INJURED PLAYER (for game #1) - THEN FADE THEM THE NEXT GAME' handicapping angle. CC rallied behind backup QB Guest - and beat the crap outta Marshall 34-6 last week. NOW he's gotta do it again on the road vs a very tough ODU..........line should be ODU -2' at least - more if GM is out for sure. NOTE: last year GM was probably worth 7-10 pts - this year? under that moron Tim Beck maybe only 5 or so. That ain't what a coach is supposed to do > DECREASE the value of his players ha.

also smaller

Cinn +4'
Herd +4

0.75 for Cinn / 0.5 Marshall

Last edited:
Whoa Nelly….hot as hell BA and you’re making us all money. Fantastic season yet again :shake:

I’m keen on Okie St, Marshall, and can’t understand why the Stormin Mormons are getting +10…but will gladly grab it and can see BYU ML.

I ran into 3 pushes last week, zoinks. Still glad I didn’t drop juice on hooks. “It’s ok to push”
New t shirt we should copyright before Christmas. Obviously the Females are onboard.

3 Dog Hawaiian “buzz-hounds” ML also

Ok st +6.5 & ML
Marshall +4
BYU +10 & +9.5

Way to smack that ISU Ass early hedgehog

Last edited:
BA…I’m at a standstill on that ND/Clemson line. I’ve always believed the market is way ahead of me—and I also believe the number has great “influence” on the keeping the lights on out west. This line is baffling to me. This far into the season anyways.

ODU moving ball well—like your angle!!

Thoughts on TCU tonight? They have Techs #? Troy over S Bama? Also like to know what you think about Maryland at home vs Penn. Can they score enough at home to keep pace within the spread? I know that’s a lot —but curious if you have time. Thanks again for your contributions to this mess of ours :)

Last edited:
BA…I’m at a standstill on that ND/Clemson line. I’ve always believed the market is way ahead of me—and I also believe the number has great “influence” on the keeping the lights on out west. This line is baffling to me. This far into the season anyways.

ODU moving ball well—like your angle!!

Thoughts on TCU tonight? They have Techs #? Troy over S Bama? Also like to know what you think about Maryland at home vs Penn. Can they score enough at home to keep pace within the spread? I know that’s a lot —but curious if you have time. Thanks again for your contributions to this mess of ours :)

Irish / Dabo STAY AWAY! - probably lean Clemson for me ...... they just aren't very good is the problem, look at their body of work.....

LOVE ODU - only snag is if CC bu QB is really good - or moment is too much for them..

Definitely lean Frogs - will play live/2H if they get down.

CANNOT bet a game involving SA - they could get destroyed or win outright. Lean SA at current # probably. I have zero feel here.

Terps a play at 10 probably - but lost value at current # - live or 2H play only. Have no feel for either team really. I know I wouldn't put MY hard earned cash behind a MIKE LOCKSLEY team late season .......PSU could beat them 45-3 or game could be tight.

BOL this week buddy - many thanks for your support ............ :shake:

tough week boys- (unlike all the rest ha) ...... kinda staring at my bet sheet - instead of inspired thoughts, all I can do is drool on myself, try not to pass out.
>> plus stressed out - WINNERS is hitting me up for 'LOCKS' - turns out he needs $$ for Christmas gifts and "rubbers' for his (many) conquests in the nursing home ..... tried to tell the horny bastard - he doesn't need rubbers for 90 yr old women ffs - just massive quantities of KY /. maybe a plastic shield for those that carry pepper spray .....:shocked:

will play
HOGS +>6 / ML

probably
COL ST
Kan St 1H / or live
Okie St
Jax St 1H / SC 2H
VIRGINIA at <1'
Army at > 20
USC 1H / Wash 2H ?

LIVE / 2H
> meaning a team will win SU - and/or comeback if down - their O will move the ball at some point

TCU
Baylor? - They should win SU
FAU
Auburn
BC
SCaro
Utah
UTSA- Uncle Frank will comeback if down
Tulane
Wash
Oreg St

lean only
>> meaning just an early hunch I can't support
Aggies
Ga St
GASO
BAMA
Boise - ain't bettin vs Fresno here

Last edited:
added

Virginia -1'

This time of year - and thru bowls really ......I like to get behind teams that I KNOW will show up and play their ass off - especially if playing a team that lacks FOCUS.

Ga Tech? - shows up about every other week - they win, then take a week off ffs. Cavs are tough, focused, and getting better every week - I cannot see GT winning this one at all. They should get mauled here - THEN beat Clemson next week ha.

smaller

Baylor -3
Okie St +6
Arkansas +5
USC +1' 1H / ML
Army +18

Will bump up Arkansas if I can find a 6 - might anyway (waited too long) - I would think it goes back up late......

Same with Baylor I think, if I can get a 2/2'

Love Okie St - but I think I'll play them smaller / ML small - maybe live as well - they win SU or lose by a TD + probably IMO

Army just a small 'value' type play - dog has covered 20/24 in SA games - note SA unders have hit 44/54 games

USC should (at least) start strong at home - Huskies should wake up, and will be hard to stop here when they do > look for Wash live or 2H / 2H over

Baylor eh? Wasn’t on my radar. Good lord Houston’s schedule has been treacherous. Let’s get some Bear. GL Partner I think you uncovered some Gems again this week…. I really like your card. Giddy up grapevine….

tough week boys- (unlike all the rest ha) ...... kinda staring at my bet sheet - instead of inspired thoughts, all I can do is drool on myself, try not to pass out.
>> plus stressed out - WINNERS is hitting me up for 'LOCKS' - turns out he needs $$ for Christmas gifts and "rubbers' for his (many) conquests in the nursing home ..... tried to tell the horny bastard - he doesn't need rubbers for 90 yr old women ffs - just massive quantities of KY /. maybe a plastic shield for those that carry pepper spray .....:shocked:

will play
HOGS +>6 / ML

probably
COL ST
Kan St 1H / or live
Okie St
Jax St 1H / SC 2H
VIRGINIA at <1'
Army at > 20
USC 1H / Wash 2H ?

LIVE / 2H
> meaning a team will win SU - and/or comeback if down - their O will move the ball at some point

TCU
Baylor? - They should win SU
FAU
Auburn
BC
SCaro
Utah
UTSA- Uncle Frank will comeback if down
Tulane
Wash
Oreg St

lean only
>> meaning just an early hunch I can't support
Aggies
Ga St
GASO
BAMA
Boise - ain't bettin vs Fresno here
winners expects winners from you, my B.A.,,you have spoiled me, thank you SIR! are the hogs, your BEST!!!?????? please advise how about my world series winner, YOU TEXAN!!!!

winners expects winners from you, my B.A.,,you have spoiled me, thank you SIR! are the hogs, your BEST!!!?????? please advise how about my world series winner, YOU TEXAN!!!!

The 'play' vs the Astros - was the Rangers ML to win the World Series - which I made ...........:cheers3:

Back