Week 10

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
4-2 Week 9
45-19-2 69.7% +24.91u

Sorry for the late posting. I have arrived in KC and have been sightseeing with the Mrs. Took a private tour of Arrowhead also which was awesome.

Tennessee +7 -120
Jacksonville +3 -115
Seattle +10 -120
NY Giants +3.5 -112
Cincy +11.5/Philly -1 6pt tease

Little juicy here but rather get the best number I can.

Good luck to all

Almost

Jets will play back at 6.5
Cleveland will play at 7

Cap? With some love for my Jags? Will join him!

This is a great spot to back them. If we get burnt so be it, but this is an awesome spot to back them in my opinion. Lot of love for an Indy team who has shown signs of quality play but also got run off the field by the Jets. Lot of love for beating Buffalo and Oakland. Don’t get it.

Dont like to see you on opposite side as me on Tenn & Jax games. At least I was sharp & grabbed the worst number possible at opening with Indy -3.5. Keep rolling man.

Dont like to see you on opposite side as me on Tenn & Jax games. At least I was sharp & grabbed the worst number possible at opening with Indy -3.5. Keep rolling man.

I totally would get why you would take Indy at first glance. I just think Jax has been buried for dead too quickly and for some reason folks think Indy is a good football team.

Tenn? I’ve been on them a lot this season. And I often try to beat the Pats. I fail often at that but I do think Tenn is the type of team that could play a nice ball control game and keep this within the number. GL either way

I totally would get why you would take Indy at first glance. I just think Jax has been buried for dead too quickly and for some reason folks think Indy is a good football team.

Tenn? I’ve been on them a lot this season. And I often try to beat the Pats. I fail often at that but I do think Tenn is the type of team that could play a nice ball control game and keep this within the number. GL either way

Thinking Tenn and the Over

Jax still get most pressure on qb still allowed only 16 touchdowns. But rank 28th in top largely cause no fournette, but hes back and hell attract 8 in the box and thatll help the whole offense which helps the D. Jax 5th in top last year. Obviously easier schedule last year. If Jax can lead opposing offenses aren‘t able to have such balanced O which is partly why we got so many sacks last year

Cap we got robbed. Missed xp then that awful ending. D was awful in the first half. At least we didn‘t lose but push def feels like a loss here

cap, great job, sorry my birds fucked you although that teaser was already a no go but still we are bad!

those videos are great, how did you get such up close action? glad u had a good time. your boys slept walked through a 12 point win

cap, great job, sorry my birds fucked you although that teaser was already a no go but still we are bad!

those videos are great, how did you get such up close action? glad u had a good time. your boys slept walked through a 12 point win

Long story short. Despite living thousands of miles away, I am a season ticket holder. I sell all my tickets, make money and then use the money to go out for one or two games a year. I contacted my season ticket rep and gave a sob story of how my wife and I can never get to KC and this was our only chance this year. All I was looking for was pregame sideline passes. Instead he hooked us up with this lady who then took us around the field personally and then brought us to the tunnel for intros. It was out of this world. We did a private stadium tour Friday so it was an all around awesome weekend for the fanboy in me.

An an aside can someone get the lines and a Week 11 Discussion up? I’m still here and moving around all day. If I don’t see it I’ll do it at lunch in a bit

Edit: Your Birds man. Killing me. I dabbled live a bit last night. Brutal!

Long story short. Despite living thousands of miles away, I am a season ticket holder. I sell all my tickets, make money and then use the money to go out for one or two games a year. I contacted my season ticket rep and gave a sob story of how my wife and I can never get to KC and this was our only chance this year. All I was looking for was pregame sideline passes. Instead he hooked us up with this lady who then took us around the field personally and then brought us to the tunnel for intros. It was out of this world. We did a private stadium tour Friday so it was an all around awesome weekend for the fanboy in me.

An an aside can someone get the lines and a Week 11 Discussion up? I’m still here and moving around all day. If I don’t see it I’ll do it at lunch in a bit

Edit: Your Birds man. Killing me. I dabbled live a bit last night. Brutal!

Did you cash in your "STM points"? Got field passes a couple years back doing that...

Did you cash in your "STM points"? Got field passes a couple years back doing that...

I didn’t even have to. I used some points on a pregame STM tailgate. But for this I just used my wit lol. I am a salesman by trade. It was some of my finest work!

Back