Week 10 - What have learned....I’m going to start this

spooks

You Can't Make This Up
Well, we knew the Titans was dangerous! I’m a fan and I was kind of baffled at the “No. 1 D” in points per game, but they stepped up

Bengals, Raiders, Atlanta, Jets - they are on the “Do Not Touch” list

Obviously Saints on a roll and Miami going to the North Wall, those lines was an early Xmas gift.

Please NBC, I implore you - get rid of that god damned end zone camera view for live action. If you want to use it to analyze a play, fine. But I'm not sitting at home to watch a game from the end zone. Keep your stupid, useless green zone if you want. But that camera angle has to go.

Please NBC, I implore you - get rid of that god damned end zone camera view for live action. If you want to use it to analyze a play, fine. But I'm not sitting at home to watch a game from the end zone. Keep your stupid, useless green zone if you want. But that camera angle has to go.

eh get rid of the green zone too. such trash.

Eagles are done. Saints open at -7, as far as im concerned that is a gift. at the very least im prob gonna tease that

Eagles are done. Saints open at -7, as far as im concerned that is a gift. at the very least im prob gonna tease that
Alright, slow down. I get the thinking but we have all been at this point with our respective teams. Breath in, breath out and reevaluate later in the week.

They were an absolute joke yesterday. The way NO is rolling I think everyone would agree. Watch them go out and win SU.

Alright, slow down. I get the thinking but we have all been at this point with our respective teams. Breath in, breath out and reevaluate later in the week.

Nah, man, I am extremely level headed and fair when it comes to my teams, and they are done. They have lost 3 straight at home. They gave up a 4th and 15 in OT to Tennessee to blow that game. They gave up a 17-0 4th q lead at home. They lost to Tampa. Their secondary is depleted by injuries to the point where they are plucking guys off the street. Meanwhile, it is becoming clearer and clearer that Frank Reich was a huge factor in last years offense. Doug has been terrible with his playcalling, Jim Schwartz plays permanent prevent defense. They are 2 games out of first place and still have to go to New Orleans and Los Angles Rams

Its over this year. Honstly i dont want them to win the division at 8-8 and have to pay $300 to go see them get smoked at home in rd 1. They are nowhere near the level they were last year and are certainly nowhere near the elite of the NFC. What I am hoping for is that this is a wake up call and they end up like the Pats after their first super bowl (they didn't make the playoffs the following year) but part of me thinks they are more similar to the Ravens the year they won with Flacco.

Fair enough, I got you to do a quick analysis though (See what I did there?) ;)

you sure did. overall I am a huge proponent of not overreacting, I make most of my money selling high and buying low, but this isn't a one week thing. they are 2 plays in games against Atlanta and Indy from being 2-7

Seattle was competitive until Wilson fumbled the ball. Obviously, Earl Thomas would've played a big part in the sceondary as they were getting shredded....I mean the holes they left out.

How many game balls does TMT have this morning? Jeez....they kept showing him in the end zone.

The Jets/Bills...this was coin flip, but Jets got absolutely dominated from the very beginning. Todd Bowles will be the next HC to get fired.

I took Colts at -3, while it was -2.5 all week. Not sure if they forgot there was second half or Jags stepped it up. But a push is win and I'll take my refund. Next week they play the Titans.

How many times are they going to show Dallas on Primtime....Jerry Jones is the CEO of the NFL! I had the u44.5 in the Eagles/Cowboys game. It look good for the most part until they rammed it in witout lube. Can you guys please tackle someone??

When the viewership numbers plummet that's when they'll stop showing Dallas in prime time.

NBC Sports announced the game drew a 13.3 overnight rating, up 16 percent from last season’s Week 10 Sunday Night game of the Patriots-Broncos, which drew an 11.5.

Get used to a heavy dose of them in the next month boys and girls:

Week 12 - Thanksgiving day late afternoon game (Washington) - National
Week 13 - Thursday night game (New Orleans) - National
Week 14 - Sunday late afternoon (Philly) - National

All games in JerryWorld.

We learned that the game is turning like nba.

All about offense now.

Even chicken Jason Garret has started going on 4 th down.

The game is about innovation and schemes.

The following individuals cannot coach anymore and have no business coaching in the nfl.

Todd Bowles
Marvin Lewis
Dirk koetter
Adam gase
Mike McCarthy
Steve wilks
Pat shurmur
Vance Joseph
John harbaugh
Jason Garrett

The league now is undergoing a youth movement.

Rams —. Jeff Fisher to Sean mcvay.

Bears —— John Fox to Matt Nagy.

Last place to first place with coaching change

Saints are best team in league.

Their offense of course is excellent. Best in nfl.
Really good schemes and protection.

However their defense is good also. Underrated.

After all which team shocked Alabama in the playoffs 3-4 years ago?

Ohio state. Saints have Lattimore Von bell and Eli Apple and Michael Thomas. All studs from that dominant Ohio state team

I feel also that I’ve watched a lot of football.

I feel that Kamara could be the best pure smooth runner and pass catcher in league history.

There has never been anyone as good as him.

The way he bounces off tackles. His pass routes. His patience running style.

This guy just runs calmly and knows how to gain yards.

I just don’t see anybody who was better than him or is currently better than him.

Also give Michael Thomas credit for being a top 3 receiver easily. He is much better than Aj green Beckham.

Top3– AB Hopkins and Thomas. Julio is old now

Julio is old now wtf lmao. He just leads he league in receiving again by almost 100 yards. Sorry he's top 3 still all day every day.

Also is on pace for around 120 catches and over 1800 yards this year. Which would be a top 5 receiving yard season all time

We have learned that The packers are an average team. They have bee mediocre for 3 years straight.

Also I’m not sure why they love Aaron Rodgers so much. I feel he is the most overrated player in league history.
Sure he won a ring by getting hit in playoffs

But he is gun shy. And he doesent look like he can read a defense. M
I see no mental progression like brady and breees possess

Back