Week 10 What Are We Learning

13 total points given up in the 2nd half against Ole Miss, A&M, Tennessee and LSU. Alabama isn't going anywhere

Miami is paying 8 million a year for the Cuban Al Golden because he went to high school with a bunch of guys on the board of trustees. This guy has turned Tyler Van Dyke from a potential first round pick to the next Christian Hackenberg. Crazy that Lane Kiffin was basically begging for the job but they had no interest.

Drinkwitz Is truly one the worst coaches in the country. They would have beaten Uga had they had the guts to attack them with tne passing game but this loser goes out his way to run on 1st and 2nd down leaving cook in bad situations, with the talent they have on outside they should be throwing 35x minimum, why even recruit the top wrs and bring in a transfer like Wease if you just gonna waste them in the biggest games. They shoulda fired this fraud long abl

I think this might be his best coaching job because he's doing it without an NFL level QB.
I don't think there's any question, unless you consider his 2008/9 teams with John Parker Wilson and Greg McElroy at QB. But that was a different era. I don't know how neutral fans feel, but this is a really fun team to pull for. Far from the perfection driven robots of years past. But everything is still in front of them, and I think they are certainly capable of making the CFP. They are also probably capable of losing one of these next 2 road games

Back