Week 10 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Will not have more than 5 plays pending this week: Bigger units less plays bigger win % hopefully...

Missouri-19.5 -120 3 units
West "By GOD" Virginia -3 -120 3 units
Oregon State-13.5 3 units
Texas A&M-3 -120 3 units
Florida-5.5 3 units
Notre Dame-5.5 3 units
Houston-7 1 unit action
USF-2 2 units
Texas-3 -135 2 units

Last edited:
Will not have more than 5 plays pending this week: BIgger units less plays bigger win % hopefully...

Yeah, baby!!! :cheers:

How them pythons?

hahahabigger everyday

"the pump I get is the same satifaction I get when I cum with a woman, its great, It's like I'm cumming all the time"-Ahhhhhhhhhnold

Troy, if you don't mind....could you do a mini write up on Oregon State, many have that play and i must of totally missed the boat on it and I can't see why. Thanks in advance.

plain and simple you don't get beat at home in a conf game with a talented QB like Carpenter 50 something to 10 or whatever it is. Something is not right at ASU and they have quit on each other. OSU is a team that has explosive talent on both sides of the ball and the beavers will be at home at night and should lay the wood to these clowns. I forsee a 56-20 type game here with the beaves pulling away in the late 3rd-4th quarters and just keep on piling on until the end. i will break it down better with stats later if you'd like as well!

plain and simple you don't get beat at home in a conf game with a talented QB like Carpenter 50 something to 10 or whatever it is. Something is not right at ASU and they have quit on each other. OSU is a team that has explosive talent on both sides of the ball and the beavers will be at home at night and should lay the wood to these clowns. I forsee a 56-20 type game here with the beaves pulling away in the late 3rd-4th quarters and just keep on piling on until the end. i will break it down better with stats later if you'd like as well!
On point here, both are completely different teams at home vs on the road. Carpenters health could come into plays here. He is listed as "probable" right now.

chalky but I feel I picked the right faves 6-0 feels right. L2 weeks gambling gods have been good to me I hope they continue that trend as i bumped my bets up a little more to 3 units. Tight lines it seems so staying away from a lot of the big time games this week except Florida who is 100% healthy with revenge.

Mad I didn't but texas to -3 -150 from 4.5 when i saw it at 7:15 sunday oh well

wow not the houston team i expected to lose is one thing but to get destroyed by the worst offense in CUSA is embarassing. Hou is done in my book not wagering on them again this year

wow not the houston team i expected to lose is one thing but to get destroyed by the worst offense in CUSA is embarassing. Hou is done in my book not wagering on them again this year

you and me both with that piss poor effort.

gl this week troy, will be on UF just waiting for the line to come down some more and like ND a lot.

I like Florida a lot this weekend.

I think your girlfriend is super hot despite the fact that I'm almost 100% sure she could beat me in an arm wrestling match. Probably even a real wrestling match. Either way, she got my vote, brah. 'an_horse'

thanks bro and btw....UVA is never good to me as bad as I think they get beat by speed this week i'm like1-4 wwith them this year only winning when I bet them haha BOL this week!

They're the play this weekend. The defense is playing better and they will be able to run the ball on Miami.

Back