TroyStacks

18" Pythons
GT-6 WIN

NEB-4 WIN

BYU-13.5 WIN

KENT-13.5 LOSS

SJSU-6 WIN

ARK-2 WIN

OU-2.5 LOSS...1 FUCKING PONT VICTORY HAHAHA THAT OK WITH THE DAY I HAD I'M JUST GLAD MISTAFLAVA DIDN'T TAKE A HUGE HIT

COL-3 LOSS

VANDY+17.5 WIN

MISST+15 WIN

***Underdog Play Of The Week***
The "U" aka Fight Club University+3 LOSS

Last edited:
nice to see you on that BYU train again this week. At what point do you stop taking BYU, I think they are good for a 17point win, however I would like my line around 14-15.. Currently sitting at Pinny at 15.5

Man Troy, you are keeping me on my toes with that winning percentage of yours. Looks like I need a sweep of the board to get my 61 up to your 64 haha.

Right now only have 3 plays for the weekend but still looking over a few more.

Locked in:
Nevada -9.5
San Jose State -5.5
Ohio -6

Still considering the following:
Pitt
Western
Arkansas

Best of luck this weekend.

hahaha as long as it stays above 60% thats fine, would like to hit 70% when its all said and done but we'll see.....i was looking at nevada and sjsu as well may add those since you like them as well

Under dog play of the week

***Underdog Play Of The Week***
The "U" aka Fight Club University+3

I'm new to the forum but i wonder what team you are talking about ?
thanks

Like it bro! Miss St is an interesting play...looking into that one as you have me curious now.

GL!

:cheers:

alabama has not done anything to impress while misst plays hard every week and have a lot of pride which reflects their HC Croom. Almost made my Underdog POW. Also goes back to my SEC dog system which had been on point all season

we got a few of the same plays, nice to see someone else on messy st..

BYU, SJSU, & Messy St:cheers:

GL

I like em all Troy, I'm also thinking OkState plays UT a lot closer than 17, just hope UT wins SU. I also think Texas Tech will get on a roll against Baylor today, BU without their QB too. Good luck, and like the Vandy add too.

Back